collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for community artists to join in panel For Pony Fair  (Read 521 times)

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We are looking for enthusiastic artists representing all  generations of My Little Pony. We will be talking about the creation of fan content in a variety of mediums and different art styles.

:good:

The panel will take place on Sunday, June 28 at 2:00pm. We have opportunities  for 3 - 5 for members of the community to join us to share portfolios and their unique experiences. We will be reviewing your online gallery of your preference before making decisions. The panel will be moderated by Daniel Polanco and Raul Salas, who are working together to round up an informative panel for all creative types in our community!  :biggrin:

So Please send an email with samples of where we can find your work (deviantart, etsy, tumblr, pintrest, onsite thread, etc.) to our email,  raul@ponycon.nyc for review.
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+593)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: Looking for community artists to join in panel For Pony Fair
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:26:23 AM »
to clarify, this is art (digital or handdrawn) and not customs, correct?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
Re: Looking for community artists to join in panel For Pony Fair
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 04:06:13 AM »
Hi Roogna, I've sent your question along to my colleagues who are organizing the panel for clarification. As soon as I have an answer for you, will post it here. Thanks so much for your patience...I'm counting down the days! <3

ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal