collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?
« on: May 27, 2015, 08:54:48 PM »
Hi,

I am really interested in the MLP stickers that came with the ponies.  Just thought I would ask others..what is you favorite sticker, the one you have wanted, never found, and how long have you waited for one to come available, or which one did you miss, were out bid, or didn't purchase and when you went back it wasn't available anymore?

I would say my favorite sticker is Medley..the one I want the worst is cuddles with the white face, I haven't collected long so I have only known about this variation a short time, and I missed out on a no name sunbeam...please share your sticker thoughts...

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can't find?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 01:06:35 PM »
I don't collect stickers but I know people who have paid close to $100 for a sticker they have been looking for :lol:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »
Oh I've been looking for various Sea Pony stickers for a long time. Only I don't have the money to pay the going rate so I've had to stick to looking for hidden lots on eBay. It's been unsuccessful :P
I'd like to own a Spanish language sticker some day too.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 03:03:08 PM »
Sunburst, because I had it as a kid, and I don't have it now, and I don't know where it went :( I have others from my childhood from both before and after I had Sunburst, but for some reason I have no Mountain Boy stickers at all (even though I had 3 as a kid). We moved a lot of times between when I was 4 and 6 cos of Dad's job, and I was 5 the year the Mountain Boys came out, so maybe that's the reason (although I have Princess Sapphire's sticker, and Tropical Breeze's, and they must've been the same year...)

I had Sunburst when my sister was born, so of the three, his is the one I'd want to replace most. I'd be happy just to have the disc part with his picture on, without the puffy or the sticky bit xD.

But I can't afford the going price even if it did come up, so it will probably just remain a lost childhood regret. At least I do still have the original pony...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 02:15:20 PM »
I can honestly say I haven't really thought of this question. I'm not much of an accessory collector. If I ever went looking I'd try to find Glittering Gem's sticker if she even had one?

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 04:54:42 AM »
Oh, no. The Princesses came with stickers? I'm doomed! I'll need to get Serena / Aquamarine's eventually. :lol:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 05:15:03 AM »
I would love to have Sand Dollar's sticker. She was one of my childhood Sea Ponies, and for years I wanted her back, but she's just so expensive I never thought I would actually get her. Then last year I scored her with her box, shell, brush/comb, and ribbon for an absolute steal. Now I'm trying to find her sticker, but no dice so far. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky again someday and find it for a good price. :)

I'm also on the hunt for Starflower's sticker.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 02:38:18 PM »
I completed mine but wow some of them were nuts in price and to track down *glares at Thunderclouds sticker*

The puffy stickers are adorable - the TEs are perhaps my favourite ones and Sweeties was one I wanted for a long time!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »
I can honestly say I haven't really thought of this question. I'm not much of an accessory collector. If I ever went looking I'd try to find Glittering Gem's sticker if she even had one?

Alas she didn't. They only did them for a few years so Glittering Gem was too late :(

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 03:27:33 PM »
I looove stickers, especially the puffy stickers  :lovey: and I´m missing lots! The one I'd like the most is baby gusty (nbbe not bbe)!
But I'm also looking for: Starflower, Pinwheel, seaponypuffies, SS Gusty sticker, Peach Blossom, Rosedust, Forget-Me-Not or other Flutter puffies, TE galaxy, Princess Sparkle, Baby twin puffy... and more  :lol:

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »
These are the last of the US ponies I"m looking for:
So Soft variations:
Cherries Jubilee
TE Ponies:
Locket
Tic Tac Toe

Flutter Ponies:
Peach Blossom (flat)

I have had no luck in the last year or so for these. Then there's the year 3 sea ponies... I haven't even gotten to getting the Euro stickers and other languages.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 05:18:17 AM »
error
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:20:00 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP sticker have you wanted and can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t find?
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »
These are the last of the US ponies I"m looking for:
So Soft variations:
Cherries Jubilee
TE Ponies:
Locket
Tic Tac Toe

Flutter Ponies:
Peach Blossom (flat)

I have had no luck in the last year or so for these. Then there's the year 3 sea ponies... I haven't even gotten to getting the Euro stickers and other languages.

I have a flat peach blossom on original back do you have any stickers you would want to trade?  Mainly looking for puffy round stickers..

Upthehill

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

I looove stickers, especially the puffy stickers  :lovey: and I´m missing lots! The one I'd like the most is baby gusty (nbbe not bbe)!
But I'm also looking for: Starflower, Pinwheel, seaponypuffies, SS Gusty sticker, Peach Blossom, Rosedust, Forget-Me-Not or other Flutter puffies, TE galaxy, Princess Sparkle, Baby twin puffy... and more  :lol:

I have a puffy round sticker for rose dust with original backing no plastic I would be willing to trade for something else?

Upthehill

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

I completed mine but wow some of them were nuts in price and to track down *glares at Thunderclouds sticker*

The puffy stickers are adorable - the TEs are perhaps my favourite ones and Sweeties was one I wanted for a long time!

How many years did it take you to finish your collect?  What were different ways you looked to find these stickers, and are they all sticker on original backing?  Did you limit the collection or did you do all US, UK, and other language stickers and both flat and puffy?  Would love to know!!!!

Upthehill

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

I would love to have Sand Dollar's sticker. She was one of my childhood Sea Ponies, and for years I wanted her back, but she's just so expensive I never thought I would actually get her. Then last year I scored her with her box, shell, brush/comb, and ribbon for an absolute steal. Now I'm trying to find her sticker, but no dice so far. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky again someday and find it for a good price. :)

I'm also on the hunt for Starflower's sticker.

These sea ponies are so loved I wonder why the stickers are soooo hard to find...I love the colors of sand dollar pink and yellow you can never go wrong with these 2 colors.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 05:27:10 PM

Oh, no. The Princesses came with stickers? I'm doomed! I'll need to get Serena / Aquamarine's eventually. :lol:

You and me both
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:27:10 PM by Upthehill »

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 11:40:15 AM »

Alas she didn't. They only did them for a few years so Glittering Gem was too late :(
Then I'm off the hook. YES!! LOL.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »
I'd love to have Twilight's sticker. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal