collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: an introduction to Spooky Cookies!  (Read 166 times)

SpookyCookies

• Trade Count: (0)
an introduction to Spooky Cookies!
« on: May 25, 2015, 01:59:23 PM »
Hey everyone! My name is Ashley!
This is my second time in the arena, the first was so long ago I do not remember any info I used so I thought I would start fresh!
I have been collecting MLP for 5 or six years now, and I just recently pulled them out of storage and renewed my love for them and collecting! It's actually kinda my dirty secret. lol
I am 32 almost 33 and I am known mostly for my collecting of tattoos, taxidermy, victorian mourning art, medical models, and anything weird really. So when people see me and see my house they usually are VERY surprised at the fact I have a secret collection of a few hundred sweet girly things!
I am a leather worker by trade and I also make jewelry from bones, bugs, and teeth! I love being crafty and hope I can pick up a few new pen pals here since that was one of my favorite things about the MLP arena. I look forward to getting back into the community and making new friends and hopefully finishing off some of my collection as well as finding some of my girls loving homes! I will be cleaning and displaying things in the next week or two, so I look forward to seeing how everyone displays their collection in small spaces. :D    :cheese: :carrot: :broc:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal