collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading series 2 mini Mystery Funkos w/ Discord for other series 2 and series 3!  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hey, I have some olush Id be interested in trading for amiibos especially and also anime DVDs depending on the ones you have? I have aurora rainbow Dash and buildabear rainbow dash with her whole rainbow gala outfit and knockoff 4de pinkie pie haha.
I also have original FS rainbow dash and rarity with their accessories.
Let me know ?
I also have oodles of spare brushables and blind bags and cards :)

Hello! Thank you for replying, here are photos of some of the anime DVDS I have:

Sadly I already do have the Rainbow Dash plushies and don't need the fake 4de. Also am in the works of a trade for the FS Rainbow and Rarity.
I'd be happy to see what else you have though :D Looking for many brushables, and blingbags aslong as they have the cards :D Thankies!
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
Your photo didn't work hehe  :blush:
All my blind bags have cards. Okiedokie I'll go through and take some pics of stuff !

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Your photo didn't work hehe  :blush:
All my blind bags have cards. Okiedokie I'll go through and take some pics of stuff !
Ah sorry lol
Trying photobucket this time, always works :) Also have a bunch of original and Gold/Silver Pokemon VHS if you care for Pokemon at all. :)
Have multiples of the Digimon movie, all authentic (got as gifts, bought one myself, all were opened new by me)

Thank you :D
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Updated! Looking to trade Pinkie/Twilight and Scootaloo Fash'ems for an Apple Bloom :)

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trading unstuffed Build a Bear Muffins for Applejack/Apple fam/BG pony merch!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 02:29:26 PM »
Bumping! Trading a brand new unstuffed Build a Bear Muffins for ponies I still need! Thank you! :D

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Trading unstuffed Build a Bear Muffins for Applejack/Apple fam/BG pony merch!
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 04:14:43 PM »
Odd question...I ended up with two BAB Zecroa's - would you be interested in swapping Bubbles for Zecora?

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 06:21:07 PM »
Odd question...I ended up with two BAB Zecroa's - would you be interested in swapping Bubbles for Zecora?
I actually already have all the build a bear ponies including Zecora :( Thanks for asking though! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal