collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: love2collectponies (Janice) DONT SELL TO!  (Read 5454 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
love2collectponies (Janice) DONT SELL TO!
« on: May 07, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »
Has anyone sold to this person on ebay? She has bought three of my ponies that I have for sale and also made an offer on another that I have not accepted yet. I told her to wait to send payment so I could send her a invoice with combined shipping and she did not listen to me and bought and paid for each one separate. She also wanted me to leave her positive feedback right away. I told her that I wait till she gets the item and give me feedback before I leave her feedback.  I went and looked threw her feedback and she has left nothing but negative stuff to everyone she has bought from.

I don't know what to do right now? I really don't know if I want to send her the ponies that she has paid for and give her money back. But then I will be left with the selling fees and I don't want that :(

What do to!!??????? 

UPDATE: I canceled all the ponies she bought from me and put her on my block list. Do not sell to her. She is very pushy and looks like she will leave you negative feedback!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:28:24 PM by achab1984 »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: love2collectponies (Janice)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »
I just looked that member up on ebay and I would cancel the transactions and block her. I would actually contact ebay and report her. Who buys that much stuff and literally has left 22/25 bad experiences one right after another, resulting in that many negative feedbacks? That's just my opinion. Once the sales are canceled she can't leave any type of feedback for you, so she can't hold that over your head.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 02:05:55 PM »
I just did cancle the sale on all of them. Says that pay pal is going to refund the money back to the buyer. Do you know if I will get my seller fees back? That is almost $5.00!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 02:09:36 PM »
You should get them back within the next day or so.

I recently had to cancel a sale due to an error on my part, I sent them the refund automatically along with a very polite message explaining the reason for the cancellation and by the following day I had been credited my seller fees.

I just added that buyer to my blocked list. That feedback record is terrifying, I've never come across an ebay member with such a track record for leaving negatives before.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 02:12:18 PM »
I did get three message about getting my fees back. Do you think that its ok to put them back up for sale?  Yes block list its going!  I know that is why I did not want to go threw with it. They were not happy when I told them that I was going to wait. 

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 02:14:41 PM »
Once the transactions have been canceled, I believe that there is no reason why you can't relist them for sale :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 02:17:07 PM »
Ok I also just reported them to ebay. I hope they do something about this. They would not listen to me in the messages that I sent them. Kept telling me know they were going to buy them and that I was going to give discounts this way and not the way I was going to do it.  Thank you for talking with me about this!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 02:21:12 PM »
What a terrible experience. Definitely not a buyer I would want to deal with. Hopefully ebay can see that what that buyer is doing is wrong and they do something about it. I'm glad I was able to help :hug:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
Thank you again! I just added her to my block list.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: love2collectponies (Janice) DONT SELL TO!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
This buyer is a bully and it looks like they've been getting away with it for a long time! I just went through their feedback left for others! Terrible! They've only left positive feedback for one seller ever! So glad you reported them and alerted us about their poor buying habits!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 03:38:57 PM »
Boy I really made her mad. These are the messages that was just sent to me on ebay by this seller.

Left at 4:46pm
You cancelled some of the orders I had already bought and paid full price for! And you wonder if I will leave you a negative? Why shouldn't I? You are certainly NOT out of stock, so you cancelled because you do not want to sell to me. I have an issue with a seller demanding feedback FIRST. That is feedback blackmail. If you would have just left me a positive feedback first as I requested, I would have returned positive feedback to you when I got my items in. You have certainly made me MAD. If you don't want negative feedback, then honor the items I bought from you. I paid full price for them.

Left at 4:50pm
So you blocked me from buying from you! I would have never given you negative feedback if you hadn't caused it yourself! Then you've lied and said you were out of the items I already bought. YOU are the cause of me getting upset, and it was for a stupid reason. All because you did not want to leave feedback first.

Left at 5:04pm
So you lied. You cancelled my sales saying that you were out of stock, but the items are still listed for sale. All of this because you did not want to leave feedback first. Wow. I never had any intention of leaving you a negative. Honest. But I do strongly believe a seller should leave the feedback first. If you would have done that, there would have been NO problem at all.

I had to laugh when I was reading them all. I did nothing wrong and followed all the seller rules that ebay has. I did not say anything rude or was not pushy at all. Just making sure that I did not get negative feedback that I did not earn.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 03:42:33 PM »
Mentioning feedback at all in a message can be considered feedback extortion and you can have it removed by eBay. Be sure to save all your messages and call eBay if she keeps harassing you. I would not respond to her.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 03:51:18 PM »
That's completely unreal. I can't believe that she's getting so bent out of shape over this. Like bluerose said, I wouldn't respond, just hold on to the messages. She's violating all sorts of ebay policies (feedback extortion and harassment), it's disgusting really. I could just imagine the headache that would've come from this had you allowed all of the sales to go through.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 03:52:34 PM »
Holy NEGATIVE feedback!!!! This chick is batcrap crazy! There is no way that she had that many bad transactions on eBay. I am so glad you were able to cancel the transaction and not deal with her.

*sigh* eBay lately just seems to support buyer shoplifting. So many ways that the buyer can hold the seller to ransom to get their item for free...

Mentioning feedback at all in a message can be considered feedback extortion and you can have it removed by eBay. Be sure to save all your messages and call eBay if she keeps harassing you. I would not respond to her.
YES!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 04:15:48 PM »
Man what a loony.  Sounds like you've done the right thing.  I hope she ends up being banned from ebay or something though. 

I wonder if she's the kind of person who automatically asks to see the manager at a store because the clerk looked at her funny. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal