collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rarest and most expensive G1 Ponies(US released)  (Read 6798 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: Rarest and most expensive G1 Ponies(US released)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 02:54:42 PM »
I want to add to this list the Year 3 adult sea ponies with their shells. They can fetch some high prices! They're not easy to find with their shells.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
Thank you for the clarification, Taffeta - I was under the impression they were a U.S. release. I'll go back under my rock now. :p

Nooo, I didn't mean it that way xD I was typing this and chatting and watching TV so if it came across badly that's why xD.

It's just the reason she's so htf is that she's sold in limited countries at the end of line there. That was all xD.
Ironically, I didn't mean it that way either. xD I'm not upset, offended, or anything, just shaking my head at myself. You would think after seven years of G1 collecting, I'd remember who was released where.

If it's any consolation, she is by far the creepiest pony around and I swear if held at the right angle she could pass as a missile launcher. No wonder the twins go missing.

Haha, I call her B-52 because the belly hatch reminds me of one of those huge airplane's that drop bombs. :p If she was a pegasus it would be 100% a bomber pony :p
So true XD

What has happened to Sea Pony prices lately, incidentally? Adults with shells have always commanded higher prices, if they come from yr3 (iirc the shells were usually more expensive than the ponies, which is why my Sea Breeze doesn't have one yet), but all sea ponies seem to have jumped up in price. The Sea Sparkle ones were always a little sought after, because of their variety and limited distribution globally - but even the watercolor babies are going for more now.

As for Baby Crumpet - also limited globally. I remember a few flurries of prices for her. Still don't have her purse :-/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 05:22:33 PM »
...and the birthday babies gametime and sugercake, lil cupcake and sweetcake are all up there at $100+
Wait, so do you mean lil cupcake and sweetcake together or separate $100+ ?

How about TAF Buttons?
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 02:49:34 PM »
...and the birthday babies gametime and sugercake, lil cupcake and sweetcake are all up there at $100+
Wait, so do you mean lil cupcake and sweetcake together or separate $100+ ?

How about TAF Buttons?
Separate. They are obscenely priced right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal