collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Enhanced water"  (Read 1073 times)

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
Re: "Enhanced water"
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 10:50:16 AM »
I absolutely LOVE Walmart's flavored Kiwi Strawberry water. This water is a must have for me and I drink it daily.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also like the Fruit Punch flavored Mio.

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 10:11:38 AM »
When Mio first came out the commercials reminded me of... Something else. Something that made me decide never to touch the stuff.

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 02:41:29 PM »
I adore sparkling water personally. I prefer the Lacroix variety best.  The lemon-lime and the lemon is my particular favorite.  I also enjoy making tea(black tea or fruity teas) and then mixing it with a fruit juice like cranberry.  That way the juice isn't too thick and the tea isn't too thin. P:
I used to do Crystal Lite but the aspartame that they use to sweeten it really gronks up my guts something fierce. If it doesn't bother you then it's also a great alternative.
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 07:52:07 AM »
If I were you I'd avoid foods and beverages with carrageenan, which can include the milk alternatives and store-bought flavored milks. It causes gastrointestinal inflammation. I really love store-bought vanilla and strawberry milk but I have found over the years that it does make me sick if I drink too much of it.

I'm a big fan of Vitamin Water, but have to avoid stevia and glycerol ester of rosin, so can only drink two flavors.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 12:00:44 PM »
i dont really like water on its own and i have high juice as a cold drink i have cut out fizzy drinks and mostly have fizzy pop when i go out (not very often) but i have teas and stuff too :)

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 04:18:02 PM »
Be careful with streight up fruit juice. Too much can make a person sick and it will increase you sugar intake because the natural sugar content is high. Its better to cut with plain water fifty-fifty. So buy 100% juice, then pour into a half a bottle and add water.

I am intolerant of all sugar substitutes so most water additives I cannot tolerate. I use Country Time lemonade powder (which does use sugar and comes in several flavors) and put a pinch into my water bottle, shake, and I have lemon, strawberry, or pink lemonaid flavored water. Yes, it has like 5-10 calories but Im not getting hives or 'the runs' from it and its lower in calories then the soda I used to drink.

I have found cold water is way more tolerable then room temp water too. Big difference.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 07:05:38 PM »
I like Propel in lemon and grape, Clear American in strawberry, and Nestle PureLife in Lemon.

I also like the Lemonade flavors of the sparkling water brand ICE.  Just adding fruits, herbs or vegetables to water can make it much better.  I absolutely love water with lemon slices in it.  I have also seen people use raspberries, cucumbers, strawberries, pineapple, melons, and mint to flavor water.  Essential oils (depending on the oil) are said to be ok to add to flavor food and drink too but I have never tried it and would suggest research and a reputable brand if you try that.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »
I like the flavor packets that you add to water. One of my favorites is Cherry Limeade from Wal-mart which is really good. I also like Icee brand and Sunkist little squeeze bottles that you add to water.

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
Whatever the pink Sobe Life Water flavor is. xD  Oooh!  Try popping some dried or frozen fruit to a bottle of water and let it sit in the fridge overnight.

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

WindyWisp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »
Does Fresca count? Or are you looking for stuff to put into water?

I don't know if it's considered a soda, but it's carbonated, delicious and zero-calories!

Making your own ice tea is really good too! c: Also in the case of fruit juice, my mom used to give us half a glass of juice and the other half was water when we were kids. It was really satisfying and a full glass of orange juice is too sweet for me now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal