collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "The Fall" Lee Pace movie  (Read 298 times)

medleymayhem

• Trade Count: (0)
"The Fall" Lee Pace movie
« on: April 11, 2015, 04:05:45 PM »
I have just watched this movie and am desperate for someone to talk with about it! The visuals were amazing! The story was touching and thrilling! The acting was superb! And I want all the costumes. ALL THE COSTUMES! Also! I want ponies of all of the characters! ...but that's on topic.

Anyway, is there anypony out there that would like to fangasm with me about this movie?!

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: "The Fall" Lee Pace movie
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 02:11:38 AM »
Hehe... Lee Pace is my favourite.  ^.^

I have this movie on DVD.The visuals, the theme of dealing with loss, the added fantasy element. The little girl, so innocent. All superb.  :cool:

I recently watched The Fountain with Hugh Jackman which was released the same year and has a similar sort of arty take on a sad theme...it was pretty in parts, but not a touch on The Fall in my opinion!
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 09:17:01 AM »
Haven't heard of it but I'm glad you liked it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

medleymayhem

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »
Whippy, I'm a sucker for a fairytale/storytelling theme. One of my favorite movies of all time is Pan's Labyrinth.

I only know Lee Pace from fans on tumblr. so watching this movie gave me more of a perspective of him than Pushing Daisies guy and hot-guy-that-everyone-seems-to-be-so-fond-of...guy. So watching this movie really made me understand why so many are attracted to him. I also had absolutely no idea he was in a movie that really opened my eyes in college, A Soldier's Girl. So this has been a plethora of discoveries for me.

I recently heard the commentary with Lee Pace and two other crew members. Then I caught up with what Catinca Untaru was up to and so to say that I've gotten a little obsessive with this movie might be an understatement. I've been searching for marching band/parade jackets online (with little luck) for a possible cosplay.

I am that girl.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal