collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: new Rainbow Brite dolls/toys!!! do you live near a Hallmark store ?  (Read 28974 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: new Rainbow Brite dolls/toys!!! do you live near a Hallmark store ?
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »
Totally cracks me up when people say half an hour is to far away. Just my grocery store is almost that far. I drive an hour to work every day.  #countrylife :)

On topic though: those are super cute!
heh, its like nearest book store for me is a 1.5hr-2hr drive depending on which larger town I want to go to. nearest TRU is a five hour drive :3

Okay, you win! Lol

Hallmark is probably an hour away from me, but mostly it is rotting in slow traffic that gets to me. I don't mind driving through the country so much, in fact, when my parents come to visit Seattle (up from California) I take them driving through the backroads (they are so impressed to see things like TREES everywhere, and "water coming right out of the ground!" Lol

But yeah-  driving CAN stink.  I am just grateful that the Itty Bittys and plush look like they are going to be available online! YAY!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:44:46 AM by Galactica »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 11:44:43 AM »
Updating to add that the "Itty Bittys" are now available on Hallmark.com! Hurry and get them before they sell out!  http://shop.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/?searchkey=rainbow%20brite

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2015, 06:36:22 PM »
Totally cracks me up when people say half an hour is to far away. Just my grocery store is almost that far. I drive an hour to work every day.  #countrylife :)

On topic though: those are super cute!
heh, its like nearest book store for me is a 1.5hr-2hr drive depending on which larger town I want to go to. nearest TRU is a five hour drive :3

Okay, you win! Lol

Hallmark is probably an hour away from me, but mostly it is rotting in slow traffic that gets to me. I don't mind driving through the country so much, in fact, when my parents come to visit Seattle (up from California) I take them driving through the backroads (they are so impressed to see things like TREES everywhere, and "water coming right out of the ground!" Lol

But yeah-  driving CAN stink.  I am just grateful that the Itty Bittys and plush look like they are going to be available online! YAY!

lol it comes from living in rural Kansas, I'm pretty sure those who live in canada and such larger areas can beat that time to get to a specific store XD
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2015, 10:30:04 AM »
Updating to add that the "Itty Bittys" are now available on Hallmark.com! Hurry and get them before they sell out!  http://shop.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/?searchkey=rainbow%20brite

I was just coming here to post this. My hubby got the email at work and he sent to me right away and said to order two sets. I only ordered one. My kids can play with mine - LOL! We do not need two. I wonder when the Color Kids will be out?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2015, 11:23:45 AM »

I was just coming here to post this. My hubby got the email at work and he sent to me right away and said to order two sets. I only ordered one. My kids can play with mine - LOL! We do not need two. I wonder when the Color Kids will be out?

I seem to recall that they will be released in fall depending on how well the current line does-  so I hope it does well!

I got one of each, I really wanted 2 of each, but I am trying to break that habit :D

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2015, 11:51:15 AM »
I hope they do Canary Yellow too. She was always a favorite of mine.

PolkaDot99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »
I've never heard of Rainbow Bright before but the Itty Bittys are SO cute! Does anyone think they will get restocked? It was barley on the website and now it's sold out (almost all of them are) my mom was waiting to get paid before we could order them and now they're gone  :cry:

I wish they were sold in stores too.  :(

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2015, 01:47:44 PM »
I've never heard of Rainbow Bright before but the Itty Bittys are SO cute! Does anyone think they will get restocked? It was barley on the website and now it's sold out (almost all of them are) my mom was waiting to get paid before we could order them and now they're gone  :cry:

No worries! According to http://www.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/ 
The ones online were "special editions" with minor differences from the main line.  Specifically:
• No sparkly bases on the itty bittys.
• Rainbow Brite has a blue star on her cheek.
• Twink is missing the color green in his rainbow.

The CLASSIC versions will be in stores in August - and will have minor variations- sparkly bases, and Rainbow's star on her cheek will be green.

It does not look like Lucky or Champ will be in the Classic Release- so if you didn't get them yet- get them now! (I don't think these two are sold out yet)

More toys will be released (including other color kids for itty bitties, and the large doll, and large sprite and Starlite) - depending on how well the line is doing.  So if Rainbow Brite is looking like a shelf-warmer, we might not see the new characters.  But given how quickly the first wave of Itty Bittys sold out, I don't think that is going to be a problem after all-  so yay!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:04:15 PM by Galactica »

PolkaDot99

« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2015, 02:01:41 PM »

No worries! According to http://www.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/ 
The ones online were "special editions" with minor differences from the main line.  Specifically:
• No sparkly bases on the itty bittys.
• Rainbow Brite has a blue star on her cheek.
• Twink is missing the color green in his rainbow.

The CLASSIC versions will be in stores in August - and will have minor variations- sparkly bases, and Rainbow's star on her cheek will be green.  So not to worry!

More toys will be released (including other color kids for itty bitties, and the large doll, and large sprite and Starlite) - depending on how well the line is doing.  So if Rainbow Brite is looking like a shelf-warmer, we might not see the new characters.  But given how quickly the first wave of Itty Bittys sold out, I don't think that is going to be a problem after all-  so yay!

I missed that! THANK YOU SO MUCH  :biggrin: I can't wait to get these when they hit stores. So cute. I hope they do well enough that more characters come out. I'm not familiar with them but I like how they look and all the fun colors!

Edit: I'm kind of glad I didn't get the ones online because the sparkly base sounds really awesome

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2015, 02:09:15 PM »
OOoh-  so sorry to mislead- I just read that Lucky and Champ will NOT be included in the "Classic Release" in stores in August-  so if you want a complete set, those two don't appear to be sold out yet, so get them before they're gone!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:05:26 PM by Galactica »

PolkaDot99

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2015, 07:18:50 PM »
OOoh-  so sorry to mislead- I just read that Lucky and Champ will NOT be included in the "Classic Release" in stores in August-  so if you want a complete set, those two don't appear to be sold out yet, so get them before they're gone!

Do you think they'll get a general release later on maybe in a wave 2 sort of thing? It doesn't make sense not to re-release them too.  :cry:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2015, 08:48:16 AM »

Do you think they'll get a general release later on maybe in a wave 2 sort of thing? It doesn't make sense not to re-release them too.  :cry:

Well I hope so but I don't know.  They don't list Lucky and Champ in the classic release, but hopefully that is just an oversight?  Here is where I was reading: http://www.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/
It is not entirely clear...

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2015, 09:14:26 AM »
Why change her star from blue to green??

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2015, 09:56:50 AM »
Why change her star from blue to green??

Easy.  To make you want to buy the variation

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2015, 10:26:33 AM »
I tried to order them online but hallmark doesn't ship to Canada >_<

I'm hoping when the dolls (Rainbow Brite and Twink) come out that I can find an arena member in the US that's willing to help me get them. Does anyone know if they might be re-releasing the Series or Movie again? It'd be nice to be able to get those at a decent price, as opposed to the prices currently listed on ebay lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal