collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: new Rainbow Brite dolls/toys!!! do you live near a Hallmark store ?  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Re: new Rainbow Brite dolls/toys!!! do you live near a Hallmark store ?
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2017, 01:35:35 PM »
I have to make a trip to our local store this weekend. My baby girl and I each need a Tinkled Pink and Deelight. Apparently I forgot to get her Stormy and she read me the riot act ;)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My current want lists: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2017, 05:14:36 AM »
Lala Orange Itty Bitty is coming out Nov 1. Would anyone be willing to order one for me when they order their own? I would be forever grateful. :heart: It no longer says online exclusive as far as I can see but I thought it did before and I don't want to risk not being able to get her.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Want List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Trade List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2017, 02:39:00 PM »
Does anyone need the four packs of Itty Bitties? I bought my daughter a set of each, but we are over run with toys. She doesn't really seem to care about the Itty Bitties. Just asking what I paid + shipping. Let me know :) I have the Patty O' Green/Buddy Blue set and the Red Butler/Indigo set.

My current want lists: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login