collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy April Fools!  (Read 606 times)

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
Happy April Fools!
« on: April 01, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
Earlier this afternoon I had abit of harmless fun and gave out mini jars of jellybeans to my close college mates. None of them found this suspicious since I like preparing little gifts on totally random occasions. Here's the joke: Those jellybeans are from Jelly Belly's Beanboozled line - basically some of the jelly beans have horrid flavours like Rotten Egg, Canned Dog Food (my "favourite"), Stinky Socks, Mouldy Cheese.. etc. Plenty of funny candid videos and we all had a good laugh  :haha: Probably my most fiendish prank yet. The 12 yr old child in me would be proud!

Have you ever been pranked before or did a little pranking of your own?

P.S.: The "cancellation" of FiM Season 5 is genius.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy April Fools!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 08:00:21 AM »
I'm thinking of playing some sort of mean trick on my fiance whenever we get home from work.

A few years ago, whenever we had a friend living with us, I decided to makes some "sweet" tea.  My friend and I are huuuuge fans of southern style sweet tea, meaning lots and lots of sugar!  Well, I had put salt in the sugar container the night before, so I had him grab the "sugar" for me and I stirred it in.  I gave him a glass of it first, of course... totally worth all the wasted salt and teabags.  :lmao:

Oh yeah, I loved the "cancellation" announcement on Facebook.  My first thought was "This is way too dumb to actually work" but some of the comments... oh my goodness! :lol:

(Also, unrelated, but your "windmill, windmill for the land" text has me wanting to listen to Feel Good Inc. now, thanks!)
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FullMoonFever

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Small Cream Coloured Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 08:04:14 AM »
I was going to play a mean prank, but I decided against it.  But anyway!  Today is my kitten Tobias' first Bday!  He is a whole year old :D

~Jenn
Looking for Mountain Boys Thundercloud and Sunburst.  ANY condition at all wanted!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 08:08:48 AM »
LOL, I've been telling everybody "bad morning" today.
I'd kinda like to do a really good prank but I probably won't.

(In other news, I'm selling all my ponies....not!)
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »
That's a really neat one!! Can totally imagine the scenario.
I'm a huge Gorillaz fan so what you said made me happy haha!

Happy april fooling :P

I'm thinking of playing some sort of mean trick on my fiance whenever we get home from work.

A few years ago, whenever we had a friend living with us, I decided to makes some "sweet" tea.  My friend and I are huuuuge fans of southern style sweet tea, meaning lots and lots of sugar!  Well, I had put salt in the sugar container the night before, so I had him grab the "sugar" for me and I stirred it in.  I gave him a glass of it first, of course... totally worth all the wasted salt and teabags.  :lmao:

Oh yeah, I loved the "cancellation" announcement on Facebook.  My first thought was "This is way too dumb to actually work" but some of the comments... oh my goodness! :lol:

(Also, unrelated, but your "windmill, windmill for the land" text has me wanting to listen to Feel Good Inc. now, thanks!)

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 08:22:24 AM

Aww he looks real cute. Happy birthday Tobias ^_^

I was going to play a mean prank, but I decided against it.  But anyway!  Today is my kitten Tobias' first Bday!  He is a whole year old :D

~Jenn

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »
I haven't had april fools fun in years... I used to convince my parents that I didn't have school. They really did fall for it for many years.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Ponykit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »
Without going into detail.....I'm going to be messing around a bit with my blogs. Last year April 1st was a Tuesday and I didn't get to do much, since I'm almost never on Tuesday, so this year I'm hoping will be at least halfway decent.

Can't think of any pranking that's been done to me that's not visiting a website celebrating today.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 04:33:29 PM »
Didn't prank anyone but boyfriend tried to fool me this morning but I was too tired to react. We're moving to a new area of town and the neighbourhood has had a bit of a rough time with fires. A couple of years ago a really big one burnt down a house with 12 apartments. Six months ago another fire destoyed one apartment and now, just a week ago a fire started on the balcony of one apartment in the house next to ours and destroyed the balcony above it as well. So boyfriend thought it would be a good thing to wake me up telling a fire had happened in our new building.. Had I been a bit more awake he might have suceeded.

I did like the prank our local newspaper came with (town implementing a fee for letting kids use the playgrounds) and the advertisement of an all inclusive trip to the moon.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 05:21:32 PM »
Happy April Fools Day!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 07:26:30 AM »
Happy April Fools Day!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 10:29:46 AM »
There's a FiM Apple Bloom show prank that Discovery Family played.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal