collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Exercise caution when dealing with GreatFindToys on Etsy  (Read 6160 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: Exercise caution when dealing with GreatFindToys on Etsy
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2015, 06:38:54 PM »
you are way nicer than i would have been.
bad feedback would have been the least of her worries.
ok. i probably wouldn't do anything too drastic, but i would be pretty stinkin mad.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2015, 07:32:45 AM »
Awww... and I totally missed this thread and I sent her a few non-pony items as part of a buy/trade transaction. They were delivered on 3/12. It is now 3/14 I messaged to follow up on the transaction. I hope that I hear back from her and she follows through with her end of the trade. (I sent her $30 worth of items in total, 20 was paid for through paypal.) Will keep you all posted.

To follow up:
My sale/trade went very smoothly with mylittleponysparkle. Communication was promptly returned, overall it was a WONDERFUL transaction.  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:25:41 PM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

mylittleponysparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2015, 09:53:47 AM »
I refunded her 100% and apologized for the error. I also let her keep the pony free. I didn't care about the feedback just wanted her to be happy since there was a refund and a pony given. I also have shipped everything always as best I can always including USA and International and try hard. It was not my best and it was an error I fully admit that I tried to be kind about by a 100% refund and pony.

Post Merge: March 21, 2015, 09:54:32 AM

I did follow through on the trade too.

Post Merge: March 21, 2015, 10:03:19 AM

Awww... and I totally missed this thread and I sent her a few non-pony items as part of a buy/trade transaction. They were delivered on 3/12. It is now 3/14 I messaged to follow up on the transaction. I hope that I hear back from her and she follows through with her end of the trade. (I sent her $30 worth of items in total, 20 was paid for through paypal.) Will keep you all posted.

Loved the trade glad you liked it too!
To follow up:
My sale/trade went very smoothly with mylittleponysparkle. Communication was promptly returned, overall it was a WONDERFUL transaction.  ^.^
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:03:19 AM by mylittleponysparkle »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »
Thank you for coming forth mylittleponysparkle but this seems to be a trend with you. I say that because this is not the first thread that has been started concerning your sales practices.

We are, as a team reviewing your sales tactics here. We ask that you halt all sales here for the time being. I am personally locking your sales thread, wanted, etc. until further notice. I apologize but in the meantime we ask you do not contact any member via PM. We also ask that anyone who is contacted by MLPS and it is unwarranted to contact a Mod immediately .

:heart: PL
Site Mod
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal