collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Featherwurm's Wishlist  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
Featherwurm's Wishlist
« on: March 09, 2015, 02:38:04 PM »
(Currently buying/trading, I should have a trade list up before long)

I have only done a little buying here, but I've been buying and selling on Ebay and Etsy for years, and have plenty of positive feedback in both places, you can check that out if you like here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/Featherwurm/reviews?ref=shop_info and here http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=featherwurm&ftab=AllFeedback.  I'm looking mostly to buy, but I'm game for trades as well, I will have a listing with what I have to offer once I'm able to go through it (it's all G3s right now).  I'm more than ok buying/selling/trading internationally.

I have some missing items from my childhood toys that I would like to replace.  I'm okay with plastic yellowing but would prefer no other damage.  With accessories or not isn't of any particular matter to me.

G1 Playset/Accessories:

- Star Sponge from the Scrub-a-dub Tub
- I could also use a new pink mobile stand for the Sweet Dreams Crib as the pegs on mine are broken (I accidentally broke it as a child).  I suppose it doesn’t have to be a pink one, but I would prefer it.
- Sweetheart Sister Pretty Belle's perfume bottle is VERY low on my priority list, but if the opportunity arises I wouldn't mind replacing it.

Not picky on condition here, so long as the body is intact, if the hair is there I'd rather it is in good shape, but I can re-hair.

G3 Ponies:

- Pumpkin Tart

Again, not picky on the condition of these either.  With or without card is fine by me.  I'm looking for plain colors on all of these, I don't care for glitter or clear ponies.

G4:

- BB Magnet Bolt
- BB Meadow Song
- BB Twilight Sky
- BB Zecora

Non-Pony Things:

- I have no idea if anyone else has these, but I'm collecting the 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' (also marketed as 'Defenders of Berk') Minifigure Series (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTI4MVgxNjAw/z/U74AAOSwY45UT-HW/$_57.JPG).  These are the little 3” 'chibi' figures and I'm missing a couple; Belch and Barf (green or blue), and the Skrill.
- My partner is looking for a Maleficent "Royal Coronation Collector Doll".
- I'm looking for the monster high dolls Finnegan Wake and Catty Noir
- I seem to have started collecting Unicorno figures from Tokidoki; I'd like Electtrico, Sakura, Sirena, Rocky, and Scooter

~~~

Up for Trade:

Nothing right now.

~~~

If on the receiving half of a trade:

- I love sweets and candy, and I'm not picky.  I'm most fond of chocolate related things, especially chocolate and mint or chocolate and orange.  I don't care for sour or spicy things but my partner loves them.  I do also like fruity things, gummy things, novel things, and so on and so forth.
- I like salty snacks too though not as much as sweet.  Again no real preference, though I'm all up for something novel or unusual.
- I don't particularly like strongly scented things - perfumes, essential oils, scented candles or things meant to odorize a room, I think I'm just too sensitive to it.
- I do very much like nice soaps, generally things with mild natural (orange, mint, lavender) or 'locational' (beach, woods, etc.) scents
- Anything for the bath is great quite honestly, I love bath bombs, bubble bath, and bath salts
- I am allergic to wool/lanolin but that's it really
- I have three kitties whom I love dearly
- I very much like dragons and cats
- I love David Bowie, all eras, all albums
- I'm an artist and I love to draw, but I generally don't need a lot of supplies - apart from fancy paper and sketchbooks!
- I collect bones, shells, insects, minerals/gems, and rocks, and anything interesting of those is always welcome too!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 06:50:03 PM by Featherwurm »

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
Re: Featherwurm's Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »
Bumping for buying, just recently got a promotion at work and bumped up to full-time, I'm nervous but excited and ready to purchase a few ponies.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Featherwurm's Wishlist
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 09:22:33 PM »
I have a pony you're interested in!  Just PMed you. ^.^
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal