collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2015 Fair Tickets to go on Sale March 10th at 9 am EST!!  (Read 6724 times)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Re: 2015 Fair Tickets to go on Sale March 10th at 9 am EST!!
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2015, 06:24:03 PM »
The Fair is a 100% family friendly event. There are a large number of people who are not collectors but are there to bring their children. You will not be in an environment that allows inappropriate cosplay, art, ect.

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2015, 08:27:34 PM »
Ticket sales end in 3 days and after that point they'll have to be bought at the door, correct?

Any news on whether they'll be doing a Groupon or Living Social this year?  I thought it brought a lot of people last year (alot of good ones for the couple bad ones).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2015, 10:44:21 PM »
This is probably a really silly question, but my mom okayed me going as my dad has some work in Chicago and he'd be willing to take me so we could look at colleges as well, but he wants to know what convention I'm going to and I'm kind of worried he's going to tease me/be disappointed? I know thats silly, I just feel weird I guess. I should probably just tell him.

Also I was wondering, and I don't wish to offend nor start a debate, but  I'm kind of worried about some of the inappropriate pony fans being there, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to check in with me at the fair, just to make sure I'm okay? I don't expect anything bad, I'm just a little nervous to go by myself.

:hug:  I don't think that's silly at all!  To be honest, your dad will probably be surprized, but I don't know if he'd tease you: he's your parent, I'm sure you know better then we do!
For your other worries, feel free to check in with me at the fair; I have two tables and plenty of room if you want to just come sit for a while. :) The fair really has the same atmosphere as here on the arena website:  we look out for each other and things are kept PG or G rated.  For all that it's a convention, it's more like an overgrown pony meet or party, with a huge number of pony collectors. :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Emberly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2015, 01:08:43 PM »
Ticket sales end in 3 days and after that point they'll have to be bought at the door, correct?

Any news on whether they'll be doing a Groupon or Living Social this year?  I thought it brought a lot of people last year (alot of good ones for the couple bad ones).

I'd like to know this too. what are at the door prices like?

Offline SailorCybunny

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
  • Pokemon Ranger in training
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2015, 10:03:14 PM »
Sadly, the timing isn't right this year according to Dad. Bummer. Thank you all for the support though! I hope I can see you all next year.

And for those who are going, I hope to see many pictures!
formerly known as WindyWisp

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal