collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Feel better" trade/Swap?  (Read 743 times)

A-lure

• Trade Count: (0)
"Feel better" trade/Swap?
« on: February 22, 2015, 01:55:37 PM »
Hello pony friends. <3
No matter how long I may be away, I always come back to this site. It makes me happy.

Anyways, I have been feeling really down lately. due to health reasons and just typical hormonal madness, I feel like I could use some cheering up. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some trades with me? I don't have anything super rare in my collection, and I don't expect anything like that in return. Ponies don't need to be in pristine condition, but I'm not looking for baits either. Just a cute little swap with one or a few people, to make us both happy! I live in Canada, so be aware of that fact before contacting me. c:

If you might be interested, send me a message with some ponies you have grown tired of/are willing to trade. Not sure what I'm particularly looking for but, as for the ones I am willing to trade they are pretty basic but, who knows. We could also send each other cute stickers and stuff, or candies, or whatever. c: I'd like to make someones day a bit brighter in return for that being done for me. ^^ I mostly collect G1 and G3, so bare that in mind. c: Any questions about the condition of the pony, feel free to ask. Most have tiny smudges or fading, or have received haircuts, but not all. Thanks for looking!

The ponies I am willing to trade are:

G1:
SS Best Wishes (has a brown spot on fur on right front leg)
SS Shady
SS Lofty (has some scratches? might have had a run-in with a cat or dog at some point haha )
Raspberry Jam
Boysenberry Pie
Tootie Tails
Seabreeze
Chatterbox

G3:
Summer Berry
Gardenia Glow (first version)
Darling Dahlia
Peachie Keen
Cotten Candy (First version)
Skywishes
Toola-Roola (Second version of the second design. the one with all the face swirls.)

I also have lots of baits if that's what you're seeking. <3

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Be the change you want to see.
    • View Profile
Re: "Feel better" trade/Swap?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 01:22:13 PM »
I can't do a trade right now but i  sincerely hope you feel better/ are happy really soon!
 :happy:  :hope: :green: :pillow:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal