collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Artemesia's customised ponies NEW on page 2!  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Artemesia's customised ponies NEW on page 2!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 03:21:53 AM »
I've just finished a few new ponies, de-flocks and re-baits thanks to Lipsticat!  :)

Re-bait number 1 Rosebell

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She has been re-haired in 100% acrylic fibre in a medium blue similar to her original colour with highlights in a creamy yellow. I added a little plait detail to her tail but I though I'd leave it to the new owner to add more if they like :)

Re-bait number 2 Bright Butterflies

She has been re-haired in 100% acrylic fibre and her eyeliner has been enhanced and sealed with a matt spray varnish.  Her colours look a bit strange in photos, the camera isn't picking up the fluourescence of her yellow body colour but seems to be going overboard on her fluorescent pink hair!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:00:18 AM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 04:42:55 PM »
I love love love that Dancing Butterflies! That is a great colour combination for her - so perfect to her symbols.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »
Thank you so much Hathorcat, I'm very happy that you like her :)
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 01:45:34 AM »
Artie, I've only just seen this thread. What beautiful de-flocks and rehairs!!! Well done!!!

Jules x

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 07:09:38 AM »
Artie, I've only just seen this thread. What beautiful de-flocks and rehairs!!! Well done!!!

Jules x

Aww thank you so much! I just finished doing Truly, I'll post pics later  :)

Offline Ninox

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 02:07:01 PM »
Wow, that Dancing Butterflies is quite impressive! Those are some seriously intense primary colors. :)
Looking for these two little Soma fakies:

(photos by Angervo and littlefox)

My Sales Thread

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 04:29:28 PM »
Wow, that Dancing Butterflies is quite impressive! Those are some seriously intense primary colors. :)

I did her eyeliner and then I realised she needed to look LOUD :D

Here is Truly that I recently finished. She's for sale.  I will take some better pics if anyone is interested

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:32:05 PM by Artemesia Floc »

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 12:56:06 AM »
Love them!!! Can I ask you what kind of fiber you use to create that fluffy hair? Do you take a kind of yarn or something and brush it out???

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 11:36:50 AM »
Love them!!! Can I ask you what kind of fiber you use to create that fluffy hair? Do you take a kind of yarn or something and brush it out???

Hey thank you, its just the same stuff a lot of other people are using, 100% acrylic yarn. I'm a bit limited as to what colours I can get in the UK but in a way it's good as I have to be more creative!

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 11:15:53 PM »
Thank you so much!!! I have a big box of unused yarn and I was going to give it a try to use as *pony hair* but now I know it IS yarn that's is used to create this *Perfume Puff Style Hair* I'm gonna use it for my first custom pony!!! I already have bought a rerooting tool and I have already a baity pony to use! I think I already know how my weekend will be spend! ;) X

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 11:52:47 AM »
Thank you so much!!! I have a big box of unused yarn and I was going to give it a try to use as *pony hair* but now I know it IS yarn that's is used to crevate this *Perfume Puff Style Hair* I'm gonna use it for my first custom pony!!! I already have bought a rerooting tool and I have already a baity pony to use! I think I already know how my weekend will be spend! ;) X

Great, I'm glad that was helpful. Next time u have an idea you should just try it, maybe you will come up.with something new :)

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 08:21:05 PM »
I am in LOVE with that Heart Throb you posted! :lovey:

The others look beautiful as well; you've really breathed new life into them. :) Hope to see more of your work.
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2015, 12:16:42 AM »
Thank you so much!!! I have a big box of unused yarn and I was going to give it a try to use as *pony hair* but now I know it IS yarn that's is used to crevate this *Perfume Puff Style Hair* I'm gonna use it for my first custom pony!!! I already have bought a rerooting tool and I have already a baity pony to use! I think I already know how my weekend will be spend! ;) X

Great, I'm glad that was helpful. Next time u have an idea you should just try it, maybe you will come up.with something new :)

Yes but I have always *Cold Water Fear* to try something I have never done....I have a plan for my first custom and I am not going to paint the symbols but have something else in mind! But before I mention/explain it I'm gonna try it first!!! ;)

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Artemesia\'s customised ponies NEW on page 2!
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
I am in LOVE with that Heart Throb you posted! :lovey:

The others look beautiful as well; you've really breathed new life into them. :) Hope to see more of your work.

Thank you!! I'm just finishing decorating my flat but then I will post more customs. I'm working on two currently, a 'Mountain Boy' called Cloud Burst and a sparkle pony called Full Moon :) I'm also deflocking a Ribbon and a very stubborn Lofty.

Post Merge: September 26, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

Thank you so much!!! I have a big box of unused yarn and I was going to give it a try to useo as *pony hair* but now I know it IS yarn that's is used to crevate this *Perfume Puff Style Hair* I'm gonna use it for my first custom pony!!! I already have bought a rerooting tool and I have already a baity pony to use! I think I already know how my weekend will be spend! ;) X

Yes but I have always *Cold Water Fear* to try something I have never done....I have a plan for my first custom and I am not going to paint the symbols but have something else in mind! But before I mention/explain it I'm gonna try it first!!! ;)

*Cold water fear* he he, yes I know what you mean... OK I'm intrigued by what you have planned and can't wait to see it! Good luck I hope it goes well :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:47:29 PM by Artemesia Floc »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal