collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next wave of brushables leaked  (Read 6904 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Next wave of brushables leaked
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2015, 08:40:42 AM »
I saw those when it was first posted and was like " ok!???" I have stopped buying any G4 ponies right now cause it the same thing over and over.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2015, 09:46:35 AM »

It was all over their FB page :( People complaining about the colour, about it being there (I think the had a little yellow tush tag with a heart before? I find tush tags waaaay more annoying than a symbol embroidered on the toy personally :lol: ). It was right around when Celestia was announced so I was scouring their page for a release date and instead had to wade through a bunch of complaints. I pity the poor people that have to try and moderate corporate social media.

I guess I'm just tired of seeing so many complaints for each new thing that is released. In the other newly announced things thread, many of the comments are negative, even about the new character brushables being released. I know that not everyone will be happy, it's just sad to see so much negativity towards something that should be fun :(

I'm interested in the game, too! I enjoyed the Gameloft one until it crashed and deleted like two months of progress, so hopefully Hasbro's will be more stable. I'm curious if it'll be like the Gameloft one at all, or if it'll be more like say...Neopets or The Sims? Those would be interesting. I'd reeeeally love a MLP RPG kinda game, where you make your own pony and get to travel Equestria doing helpful quests and making friends, fighting evil, etc  :biggrin: but I doubt it'll be something so epic  :cry:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

PNW0611

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:55 AM »
CupidStrikes, your idea of a MLP RPG is awesome! I would love that so much!  I'm surprised at the lack of MLP video games in general throughout all these years.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2015, 10:19:20 AM »

I'm interested in the game, too! I enjoyed the Gameloft one until it crashed and deleted like two months of progress, so hopefully Hasbro's will be more stable. I'm curious if it'll be like the Gameloft one at all, or if it'll be more like say...Neopets or The Sims? Those would be interesting. I'd reeeeally love a MLP RPG kinda game, where you make your own pony and get to travel Equestria doing helpful quests and making friends, fighting evil, etc  :biggrin: but I doubt it'll be something so epic  :cry:

Ive never actually played neopets or the sims.  I've only had experience with the game loft pony game and webkinz. ( and pony island and castleville.). It would be neat if you could make your own pony but that might defeat the purpose of making us buy the toys.  Unless they added the codes to the pop ponies which unlocked different features that could be used to customize your pony online.  It would make sense since the pop ponies are supposed to be all about mixing and matching.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2015, 11:34:38 AM »

Ive never actually played neopets or the sims.  I've only had experience with the game loft pony game and webkinz. ( and pony island and castleville.). It would be neat if you could make your own pony but that might defeat the purpose of making us buy the toys.  Unless they added the codes to the pop ponies which unlocked different features that could be used to customize your pony online.  It would make sense since the pop ponies are supposed to be all about mixing and matching.

Perhaps it could work like Skylanders where buying the ponies and zapping the code adds them to your party? Then it lets you play as both yourself and the ponies?  There is equal appeal in playing your own quest, like in Skyrim/Pokemon/etc, or following a more linear path as a set character like Spyro the Dragon or Kingdom Hearts. I think the attributes of MLPs could work very well in a simple puzzle-platformer games, too.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2015, 12:41:55 PM »
Well look at it this way. Kids may want more than one but the parents -do- have a say in what they get their kids. Really can't always give them what they want even if what they want is 20 Pinkie Pies.. Of course if the kid is spending their own money they've earned.. then really they can do what they want with it (with some guidance from the parents of course)
true that.
my niece is a completest. and well she has all the large funrise plushes (finally) and someone gave her an applejack without the hat. she has the hat one. and my sister made her return it to the store.
not because having two applejacks is a bad thing, but because my niece would then want a whole nother set of the large funrise plushes..... to match the extra applejack. she loves variety, so when they have a pony that's different, if she understands why it's different, like it was featured in the show or whatnot, then she wants all the variations. it's most apparent in her blind bag collection. she like the transparent ones, cuz it reminds her of the crystal empire, but the metallic ones don't make sense to her.
she's very imaginative, but also very logical. i blame her dad for that one...

when she was younger she also chewed on her ponies when she got nervous. so some of her original twilights are now earth ponies.
we had talks and she never chewed on a g1 or rare pony, but they're hers and she could chew if she wanted to. so a few of her ponies are getting replaced now as well.
the army idea doesn't escape her, and would totally have tons of armies if her mom let her. XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal