collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP G1 Stickers, Adventure Cards, & Nirvana Stickers TOOOO...  (Read 12714 times)

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: MLP G1 puffy stickers wanted- new collector $100.00/sticker
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 05:50:43 AM »
I will send you a pm :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 01:04:12 PM »
I will have a look at the stickers in my collection & see if any meet your criteria. I know I have quite a few UK stickers in lesser condition, so I may not have anything but we shall see...

Edit: sorry to say that the only UK ones I have that are in mint condition are not on your list. Best of luck with your search! :heart:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:10:26 PM by kitkatvintage »

Offline Upthehill

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 06:49:22 PM »
I will have a look at the stickers in my collection & see if any meet your criteria. I know I have quite a few UK stickers in lesser condition, so I may not have anything but we shall see...

Edit: sorry to say that the only UK ones I have that are in mint condition are not on your list. Best of luck with your search! :heart:

Thanks for checking I appreciate it....

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 05:06:58 PM »
I sold a couple stickers to UpTheHill and everything went great!  Good communication, fast payment, and she let me know when they arrived.

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 12:45:43 PM »
I have the Confetti sticker. It does have the Taiwan stamp though, is that an issue?
It's on its original backing and in the little plastic pouch.
-

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 02:24:43 PM »
I have the Confetti sticker. It does have the Taiwan stamp though, is that an issue?
It's on its original backing and in the little plastic pouch.

This is exactly what I am looking for are you interested in selling?  If so please PM me your paypal email address and I will send money.

Thanks Upthehill

Heli2

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 05:15:42 PM »
Oh how I wish MY G1 puffy stickers that I just put up for a price check qualified....  :blink:

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 05:58:20 PM »
Oh how I wish MY G1 puffy stickers that I just put up for a price check qualified....  :blink:
got stickers...thanks Jill

Offline licclefreak

• Trade Count: (+243)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • 90’s Girl
I have a Sniffles and Snookums Sticker on original backing... Know it's rare but don't know if it's one you have already.

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
I have a Sniffles and Snookums Sticker on original backing... Know it's rare but don't know if it's one you have already.

I do, would you want to sell it?

Offline Arkseil

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I have a puffy Moonstone sticker still on the original backing (with Tawain stamped on the back) and it's also in it's original plastic sleeve (opened) with the MY Little Pony Fan Club pamphlet that came folded up with it in the same package. It's not on your list but I figured I'd throw that in here! PM me if you're interested, and I can send you a bunch of pictures :)
<3 Check out my RedBubble shop for G1 Pony designs + other fun things from the 80s & 90s! <3
https://www.redbubble.com/people/PlasticRainbow/explore?asc=u&page=1&sortOrder=recen

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
I have a puffy Moonstone sticker still on the original backing (with Tawain stamped on the back) and it's also in it's original plastic sleeve (opened) with the MY Little Pony Fan Club pamphlet that came folded up with it in the same package. It's not on your list but I figured I'd throw that in here! PM me if you're interested, and I can send you a bunch of pictures :)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting me about Moonstone pony sticker, currently I am not looking for this sticker as I already have this one, but it does sound like yours is in very good condition.  I appreciate you letting me know what you have and if you get any other please contact me as I am wanting seconds of some that are not listed...

Thanks Upthehill

Nebula Light

Would you perhaps want a Megan and Sundance, Baby Cotton Candy or Cuddles puffy sticker? All of them are on original backing.

Offline Upthehill

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Would you perhaps want a Megan and Sundance, Baby Cotton Candy or Cuddles puffy sticker? All of them are on original backing.

Which cuddles? And which Megan color of bridle and date on the bottom of the sticker?

Thanks Jill

Nebula Light

They all have 1985 on the sticker: the Megan one has a pink bridle, and Cuddles is blue in a baby carriage.

I can send pictures if you want. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal