collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check on MO Baby Sugarcake, MIB G2, MIB G1 merch, My Pretty Pony  (Read 709 times)

Offline WingedElf

• Trade Count: (+136)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
UPDATE

Thanks for the help so far :)

Please could I also have a price check on these guys:

MO Baby Sugarcake

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Eyes and symbols perfect, no marks, hair still pink (pinker than photo shows, can't get it to show up very well) although forelock strands lighter than rest, has some original curl but a bit poofy.

MIB G2 Wedding Carriage with Sky Skimmer and Baby Fleur

Few creases and scuffed corners but overall great condition

My Pretty Pony Peachy with original comb (not pictured)

Has a lot of issues! I'm going to clean her properly because some of the marks on her look like they'd come off. Mane trimmed slightly I think, also has some strands in forelock cut short. Tail has some shorter strands and is a bit wispy at the ends. Has lots of marks. Symbols rubbed. Mechanism doesn't really work. Eyes not rusted but a bit 'crusty'. Body Yellowed in places. Small crack on forehead.

MIB G1 Starshine Walkie Talkies

Few tears to surface of box, scuffed corners, yellow tape, overall not too bad, looks great on display. I have no idea if they work!

MIB Cotton Candy Giftset - unsure about selling because it's really cute  :satisfied:

Plastic window yellowed and has small hole in middle, box a bit scuffed and warped, plastic tray broken in places, picture frame missing. Contents in great condition, includes: box, purse, mirror and small picture of Cotton Candy.

Thanks again!

Hi guys :)

I'm a long time member and collector but have been out of the loop for the last couple of years and haven't posted in an age (although I do lurk occasionally!). Due to space limitations the time has finally come to sell the bulk of my 700+ G1 and G2 collection.

I know it's going to be hard deciding who to let go of but I've decided that I want a manageable number that I can appreciate rather than hundreds of ponies in storage.

So I'm starting off with the MOCs and would appreciate a price check on these gals and guys.

I am selling so if you're interested feel free to PM me.

SS Heart Throb

Issues: card badly bent in middle, crease to three comers, card coming away at the top, crushed and cracked near head, "4" drawn on right hand corner, bubble coming away a tiny bit at the bottom, bubble faintly yellowed, pony had loose flocking in places.

SS North Star

Issues: bottom corners bent inwards, top left corner slightly bent, tiny crack on bottom of bubble, price sticker residue on bottom of bubble, price sticker residue on top right hand corner, pony has odd spot of yellowing.

SS Cupcake

Issues: card water damaged and warped, mould inside bubble, bubble dented on right bottom side, pony slightly yellowed.

SS Twist

Issues: bubble yellowed, bubble cracked by front feet, bubble come away from card at bottom (still firmly attached), right had corners bent inwards, tiny tear where half of price label was.

SS Truly

Issues: odd small crease to card, bottom right hand corner turned inward very slightly, hanger creased, pony overall slightly yellowed, has one brown spot and four yellowed glue spots.

Pretty Beat

Issues: top left hand corner creased, bottom corners slightly creased, bubble cracked near back feet, has a few tiny brown dirt spots on back of card.

Baby Ribbs

Issues: tap cut but nothing removed, odd small crease to box.

Baby Whirly Twirl

Issues: odd small crease to box.

The following ponies I am undecided about selling, but feel free to PM me with offers and I'll consider.

Baby Ember with star

Issues: left hand side of card curved inwards but not creased, two hole punches in top or card - not sure if original, two small creases to back of card.

Love Letter

Issues: tiny tear near hanger, few faint dirt marks on back of card, bubble slightly yellowed at edges, odd small crease to card.

SS Ribbon

Issues: small creases to bottom corners

SS Fifi

Issues: bubble coming away at the bottom and backward surface slightly torn, sticky residue from price sticker and creases to bottom corners.

Tutti Frutti

Issues: tape has come unstuck

Thanks for your help :) x
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 10:12:49 AM by WingedElf »

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price check on G1 MOCs - SS, Baby Ribbs, Ember w Star etc - for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
Great ponies! Good luck with your sales :)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:53:16 PM »
No idea, but I will keep watching these for when you are selling them.

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 01:06:08 AM »
Lovely ponies!  :)

Do you have any prices in mind for the peek-a-boo boys? The last time I got a PC on MIB peek-a-boos was 2 years ago and they came up with $60-$80 but I have no idea what the prices have done in the last couple of years, I'm afraid. :huh:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:14:17 AM by Whippycorn »
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 02:50:11 PM »
WingedElf! Lovely to see you around the boards again. Sounds like a tough decision to make on your collection but its great you will be keeping some favs you can appreciate. Due to some of the conditions you may do better with auctioning on some of the MOCs which have the damage - they can do better on auction than on bins.

MOC Heart Throb
Issues: card badly bent in middle, crease to three comers, card coming away at the top, crushed and cracked near head, "4" drawn on right hand corner, bubble coming away a tiny bit at the bottom, bubble faintly yellowed, pony had loose flocking in places.
$45

MOC North Star
Issues: bottom corners bent inwards, top left corner slightly bent, tiny crack on bottom of bubble, price sticker residue on bottom of bubble, price sticker residue on top right hand corner, pony has odd spot of yellowing.
$45

MOC Cupcake
Issues: card water damaged and warped, mould inside bubble, bubble dented on right bottom side, pony slightly yellowed.
$40

MOC Twist
Issues: bubble yellowed, bubble cracked by front feet, bubble come away from card at bottom (still firmly attached), right had corners bent inwards, tiny tear where half of price label was.
$55

MOC Truly
Issues: odd small crease to card, bottom right hand corner turned inward very slightly, hanger creased, pony overall slightly yellowed, has one brown spot and four yellowed glue spots.
$45

MOC Pretty Beat
Issues: top left hand corner creased, bottom corners slightly creased, bubble cracked near back feet, has a few tiny brown dirt spots on back of card.
$45

MIB Baby Ribbs
Issues: tap cut but nothing removed, odd small crease to box.
$55

MIB Whirly Twirl
Issues: odd small crease to box.
$65

MOC Ember
Issues: left hand side of card curved inwards but not creased, two hole punches in top or card - not sure if original, two small creases to back of card.
$65

MOC Love Letter
Issues: tiny tear near hanger, few faint dirt marks on back of card, bubble slightly yellowed at edges, odd small crease to card.
$85

MOC Fifi
Issues: small creases to bottom corners
$80

MOC Ribbon
Issues: bubble coming away at the bottom and backward surface slightly torn, sticky residue from price sticker and creases to bottom corners.
$65

MIB Tutti Fruitti
Issues: tape has come unstuck
$110
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline WingedElf

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 03:16:11 AM »
Thanks for the price checks and advice Hathorcat :) I paid a tad more for a few of those so I'll probably hold out and see if I can get back what I paid.

Responding to everyone who messaged me and will post a sales thread later. Also, getting a bunch more MOC and rares out of storage today, so stay tuned!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 02:32:30 PM »
Thanks for the price checks and advice Hathorcat :) I paid a tad more for a few of those so I'll probably hold out and see if I can get back what I paid.

Responding to everyone who messaged me and will post a sales thread later. Also, getting a bunch more MOC and rares out of storage today, so stay tuned!

I dont think there is any harm in charging more than ponies current "going rate". After all value is in the eyes of the buyer and I know there are ponies I will happily pay more than average for so you never know who could be shopping when you are selling.
Loa is my love god!

Offline WingedElf

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Price check on MO Baby Sugarcake
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 05:33:50 AM »
Thanks for the advice Hathorcat :)

Any ideas about Baby Sugarcake?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Price check on MO Baby Sugarcake, MIB G2, MIB G1 merch, My Pretty Pony
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 04:40:58 PM »
Baby Sugarcake - at the moment anywhere from $55-65 :)
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal