collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next on MLP Talk One, Two Three OMG its multiples gallore - 8/10/2015  (Read 873 times)

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I know every collector has this happen to them.  When suddenly they are looking at multiples of the same item.  Be it a pony, a doll, or anything you collect.  It can happen in the flash of an eye.  We will be talking about somethings that people do when this happens to them.  Also we will be sharing some of our funniest stories of how that has happened.

Also join us for our wacky conversations.

Please note that we maybe late in starting our topic due to issues beyond our control.  If co-hosts are not yet at their computers or we get distracted please bare with us.  We are not always perfect.  PONY HUGS.

Also if we continue to be off topic we will change the topic of the show to reflect that.  Also we don't take random callers due to the issues we have had with random people in the chat rooms  We may screen calls from time to time to bring people on.  We keep this a family friendly show and want to keep it that way.

Air Date: 8/10/2015
Time:  8 pm eastern standard time
Show  URL: My Little Pony Talk

Pony Hugs,

PandoraRose
NichiTsukinoko
SummerXBlade

We are also looking for stories from listeners and collectors about what you do when a double or tripple or more comes into your collection.  Even if it was customizing you can tell us what you made it into.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:19:57 PM by pandorarose3 »
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline pandorarose3

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Next on MLP Talk One, Two Three OMG its multiples gallore - 8/10/2015
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »
Come on everyone I know people have stories to share.  Share them with us.
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 04:40:56 PM »
I personally think that there is a pony army curse that attaches to certain people. This is why I wound up with five different versions of the gen three wisteria.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 05:36:11 PM »
PARASOL!!! SO MANY PARASOLS!!! :faint:

Also, tons of Peachy/baity collector pose ponies, what is with that?! Good thing they turned out to be one of my favorites... or was I brainwashed?! :yikes:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline pandorarose3

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 06:21:56 PM »
Love them.  Keep them coming hehe.  Even if its not pony related, as I will have one Monday.

Offline pandorarose3

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 11:13:48 AM »
Come on anymore stories anyone?

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »
I have a thing for Moondancer. But somehow Parasol and Sunlight are attracted to me in a bad way. I'm finally getting over my guilt and trying to list my extras on my etsy account. But it's so hard to do. Especially when shy pose ponies look at you with those sad eyes.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal