collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The My Little Pony Story Game  (Read 36782 times)

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The My Little Pony Story Game
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2015, 06:31:56 AM »
"Sadly we can not," they spoke together as if they were one.  "Our land is under the reign of darkness.  It has limited our powers."  Applejack wondered.  Could this be the same darkness that was threatening them?  Had the mysterious myst perhaps brought them to where they had to be?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2015, 04:47:54 PM »
"Maybe if we help restore your land we can save Dream Valley and  our friends as well," Applejack said hopefully. The fairies smiled for a moment but then turned sad again. 

"We would be very gratefully for your help," one of the fairies said  "but it's too dangerous. You would have to travel far away from here. You are safe here as long as you stay with us but if you leave we can't...."

Ponyfan 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2015, 05:56:15 PM »
...protect you from those creatures any longer.  They used to be kind woodland animals, but the darkness turned them into evil creatures.  Our magic was just strong enough that we were spared."

"Well," pondered Applejack, "why don't you come with us then?"

"We have never left home before."  The fairies said sadly, "Who knows what would happen..."

"Isn't it worth a shot?"  Applejack asked, to which the fairies responded...

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

robinharper

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 04:51:49 AM »
The lights dimmed as the fairies turned sad.  "No.  Years before our brothers undertook the voyage.  They never returned.  This land is full of dangers now that the darkness reigns.  If we go with and disappear, this land will trully be lost.  Our light is the only thing that still stands between utter night."  The fairies fell silent but immediately Baby Moondancer stepped forward.  "Then we will save everyone here.  We aren't afraid off some darkness!" she boosted as she started to shine from her own power.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »
Applejack smiled at Baby Moondancer's bravery, But she was beginning to wonder if the Baby ponies would be safer with the fairies. She shook slightly at the memory of how the very large creatures had treated them .  There might be other creatures in the land that were even worse.

"Maybe I should go alone" she said... 

Ponyfan

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 10:12:15 AM »
The baby ponies protested loudly.  They didn't want to be left out of the adventure. 

"It's for the best, baby ponies!  Stay behind with our new friends."  Applejack told them.  She simply couldn't risk taking the baby ponies on such a dangerous mission.

"I'll go with her" declared the elf, shocking everyone.  He looked flustered.  "Well, I live in Dream Valley, too, so I need to go along to make sure you don't mess this up!!"

The fairies told Applejack and the elf where to go, and they set off on their journey.  But what they didn't realize was that...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2015, 09:48:02 AM »
the Baby ponies had decided to follow them. Baby Moondancer was leading the way and telling everyone to be extra quiet so they wouldn't be noticed.

Applejack and the Elf reached the edge of a vast desert. Applejack took a deep breath and started across the desert.

"Thank you for helping us get out of the cage," Applejack told the elf so softly that he almost didn't hear her. He wondered why she was talking so quietly. 

The elf was just about to reply when he found himself  flying through the air and landing hard on the ground. 
The elf was very angry and was about to tell Applejack to be more careful but when he got to his feet and turned towards Applejack he saw...

Ponyfan

robinharper

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2015, 02:59:18 AM »
A pink bottom peeking out from behind a large rock formation.  The Elf signaled Applejack and when they sneaked back, they heard the excited chatter from the naughty Baby Ponies.  "Do you think they spotted us?"  Baby Lemon Drop whispered.  "Impossible," Baby Buttons replied whose butt was sticking out for all to see, "we are way too sneaky.  They will never know. "

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2015, 04:45:10 AM »
"Baby ponies!  How could you be this naughty?"  Applejack cried.  The elf shook his head.

"We didn't want to miss out on your adventure." Baby Buttons pouted.

"This isn't a game, baby ponies, this is dangerous."  Applejack sighed.  "We'll need to take you back to the fairies right away."

Baby Lemon Drop frowned.  "Can you afford to lose that much time?  Bringing us all the way back would take a while."

Applejack said....

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
"You have a good point, Baby Lemondrop It might take a long time to go back to the fairies."     

Applejack decided she needed a few minutes to decide what to do so she walked a short distance away from everyone and behind another set of rocks.  Applejack was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the sand that was she standing on looked different than all of the other sand in the desert.  She also didn't see a rope that was near the big rocks. 

Suddenly...

Ponyfan     
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 01:08:52 PM by Ponyfan »

robinharper

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »
 a strange little man jumped down from the rocks next to which Applejack was standing.  The little man wore his pair of trousers as a shirt and had his shirt tied around his waist as a skirt.  "Got you!" the little man cried, picking up the rope and throwing it over Applejack.  "I knew you couldn't resist this delicious sand!"

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2015, 05:46:33 PM »
Applejack was so surprised that she could only stare as the little man made sure the rope was tight and shouted "You'll help me find more gold!" 

He began pulling Applejack away from the rocks.  "What do you mean? Where are you taking me?" Applejack cried.

Ponyfan 

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
Applejack remembered that she was bigger and stronger than he was, so she just dug her hooves into the sand and wouldn't budge.

"How rude!"  Applejack spluttered.  "You can't just expect to drag me off somewhere and make me work for you!"  By this point, the elf and the baby ponies had heard the commotion and scrambled over to see what was wrong.  They looked just as confused as Applejack as the little man continued to pull and pull on the rope to try and move Applejack.

robinharper

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2015, 03:11:13 PM »
The little man started to jump up and down and threw a tantrum.  "I caught you!  You have to do now what I want you to do!"  Then he threw himself on the ground and started to cry.  Baby Cotton Candy took pity on the little man and stepped up to him.  She nuzzled him with her nose.  The little man stopped his bawling and ...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2015, 06:18:48 AM »
watched Baby Cotton Candy for a few moments. She playfully started taking things out of his pockets. One of the things she pulled out was a small bag.

"My sand!  This will make things much easier. " the little man cried as he grabbed the bag and scared Baby Cotton Candy who was still playing with the stuff she found.   

Applejack had been trying to slip out of the rope it but the little man had tied it so tight that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get it off.   

The little man walked up to Applejack and before anyone could stop him starting throwing sand on her.  When the sand hit Applejack ....

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:39:30 AM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal