collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The My Little Pony Story Game  (Read 36708 times)

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The My Little Pony Story Game
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 05:14:05 PM »
A shimmering colorful mist filled the house. The Moochick tried to use his magic to make the mist go away but Baby Lemon Drop jumped on him and threw off his aim. The mist encircled Applejack and started pulling her outside.  Applejack tried to stop the mist from pulling her but it was too strong and fast.  When she looked back  Baby Moondacer was also being pulled by the mist. Finally the mist stopped pulling them and instead split into several clouds of mist. Applejack and Baby Moondancer watched as the mist swirled around them and ...

Ponyfan 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 05:20:53 PM »
...they started to doze off!  The elf, too, was caught in the mist, and he could feel his own eye lids growing heavy.  No matter how hard they struggled against the effects of the mist, they couldn't stop themselves from falling asleep.  When they woke up, they...

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 10:13:59 PM »
Were all in another land.  The sun was high and bright in the sky.  It beat down relentlessly on the pile of ponies and one little elf.

The ponies woke up lazily, one by one.  Baby Moondancer swallowed a yawn.  "Where are we?"

Applejack glanced around.  The grass was high and very green.  Nothing looked familiar.  "I don't know." She said, uncertainly.  "Maybe-"

She was cut off by the suddenly frantic elf, who was pointing wildly to something just beyond them.  "What is that?"

They all turned and saw-
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 11:41:21 AM »
A huge dust cloud. As the dust cloud got closer everyone could see that it was really very large creatures that were several times bigger than themselves. The large creatures were pulling a large wagon filled with stuff. Baby Moondancer grew frightened and tried to run away. She took a few steps back and bumped into something hard. As she did a bright glow surrounded them. When the glow was gone everyone realized they were trapped in a huge cage. At that very moment the large creatures pulling the wagon reached the cage. When they say the ponies and elf inside....

Ponyfan

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 12:55:07 PM »
...they looked very startled.  "What are these tiny creatures?"  The one in front asked. 

"We're ponies!"  Applejack cried.  "Where are we?  We need to go home and save our friends!"  The creature started to speak again and said...

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 03:10:39 PM »
"Home?  You are home."  At these words all the other large Creatures started to laugh in an evil way.  One of them stepped up to the cage, leant in and let his enormous eye fill Applejack, baby Moondancer and the Elf's sight.  "How much do you think these will bring us at the market?"

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2015, 06:53:46 AM »
Everyone huddled in a corner of the cage.  "Let us out! We have to get back to Dream Valley!" Applejack pleaded, but the large Creatures only laughed harder.  One of the large Creatures pulled Applejack by the tail and then held her upside down.  "Put me down!" Applejack cried. The Creature let go and she dropped down to the cage floor unharmed.  "I think we'll get an excellent price for such rare tiny creatures" said the one that had held Applejack.  But before we take them to the market we should..."

Ponyfan   

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 01:18:14 PM »
... consult with our boss to see how much he wants us to sell them for.  Remember what happened when we under priced something last time?"  The creatures shuddered collectively.  The ponies and the elf quivered with terror; these creatures were terrible enough, and if even they were frightened of their boss, he was probably truly horrible.

"We need an escape plan!"  Applejack whispered to her friends.  "How about..."

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 10:37:01 PM »
"We kick the bars of the cage?  Maybe we can open it if we all work together!"

The little ponies were scared but curious.  They huddled with Applejack, getting ready to force the door to the cage open.  The elf, however, stayed on the other side of the cage.  He was trembling madly, arms crossed in front of him.

"We need you, too." Applejack quietly called to him.

"Oh no!" The little elf replied.  "You've gotten me into enough trouble already."

"Come on.  Help us!" Exclaimed Baby Tiddly Winks, nudging the elf with her nuzzle. 

"Yeah!" Said Baby Lemon Drop.

The other babies crowded the elf and finally, he reluctantly agreed to help.  Applejack gathered everyone around the door.  "Okay.  On my count!  One-two-three!"  They all kicked together as one.  And with a tremendous shake-
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2015, 06:12:28 AM »
The door opened a little,  "Kick it again, everyone!" Applejack shouted.

Just when they were about to kick the door again the ponies suddenly found themselves sliding away from it and tumbling over each other.  Only the little elf managed to hold on to one of the bars near the door. The ponies looked up and saw the door was now at the top of the cage and they were at the bottom. The very large creatures were laughing hysterically 

"You won't get away that easily" one said as put a huge lock on the cage door before tipping  the cage again.   "We'd better be getting back" he said as he picked up the cage and placed it in the wagon.   

In their hurry to get the lock on the door the very large creatures didn't notice that the  little elf...

Ponyfan

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 08:11:05 AM »
... had managed to snatch the key to the lock!  The creature had been wearing it on a frayed piece of twine around his neck, so it had only taken a quick cut with a sharp piece of crystal that the elf had in his pocket to free the key.  He hid it behind his back and waited for the creature to turn away before he quickly and quietly unlocked the cage door.  The elf made a "shhh" sound and gestured to the ponies to sneak out the door. 

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 08:22:07 AM »
Each of the little ponies carefully tip-toed out of the cage, keeping themselves as quiet as they possibly could.
Everything seemed to be going well! Not a peep was heard. That is, until Applejack tripped over her own hooves
and fell flat on her stomach. The fall had forced a "thump!" from the ground below.

All of the baby ponies dashed behind the adults, seeking comfort and protection. Applejack pushed herself to her feet
and gazed upwards, terrified at what she saw before her...
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »
The biggest of the large creatures came stomping towards them with a giant stony club in his hand.  The Baby Pony's huddled backwards terrified and Applejack released a whimper when suddenly small icy blue lights popped up behind them in a trail leading up the hill.  The lights started to shout with soft female voices.  "Hurry, over here.  We'll help you."

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 03:07:17 PM »
There was no time to lose. Everyone started racing toward the path the lights made. Baby Moondancer looked back and saw Applejack still frozen in front of the large creature who was raising his club.  "Run, Applejack! she screamed . Some of the blue lights left the path, surrounded Applejack and carried her to the others.   They all ran up the pathway to the top of hill. As soon as they all reached the top more blue lights spun around the large creature and he soon dropped his club and ran off in to the distance.   

"You're safe now."  the blue lights said as they glowed brighter and turned in to beautiful fairies.  Before anyone could say thank you all of the ponies suddenly turned very pale and...

Ponyfan

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2015, 03:14:29 PM »
... realized that maybe these fairies could help them out to get back to Dream Valley!  Or at least tell them where they were.  To everyone's surprise, the Elf spoke up. 

"Can you help us get back home?"  he implored.  The fairies said...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal