collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mostly G1 ponies for sale :) lots of pictures. some g2  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Nilenna

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • My Little Pony makes me happy! ^__^
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
Mostly G1 ponies for sale :) lots of pictures. some g2
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »
I've got some G1, G2, and G3 ponies for sale (mostly G1) and also some fakies and jewelry ++ (I'll update this post, the new listings will be in the bottom of this post). :)
Oh..and you can see my feedback on ebay.. --> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=annelinalv&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585  Please tell me if the link doesn't work and please ask if you have any questions. :)

The shipping cost would be about 5$ US (inside Europe) and about 5,5$ US if you would like the shipping to go a bit faster.
For the rest of the world the shipping cost would be about 6,7$ US and 7,4$ US if you would like the shipping to go a bit faster.

The shipping cost would be the same for 1 pony up to maybe 3 or 4 ponies depends on the weight. The shipping cost are being calculated using height and weight. The cost is the same up to 350g. More than 3-4 ponies and the shipping cost also goes up.

For sale:

SOLD
Big Brother Ponies (second set) series - Barnacle 20$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Some wear to symbol on both sides. Overall good with some marks and wear on the body and head. Some color faiding on the tip of the ears. Hair and tail are a bit dry, but lovely color. No missing plugs.

SOLD
Nurse Ponies series - Nurse Sweetheart 16$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are very good, but the red heart has some wear on both sides. Body has some spots/marks here and there. Some brown marks on body near her tail (maybe rust). Some smell to the pony. The tail has rust and are a bit dry at the ends. The mane is soft, but a bit dry at the ends.

SOLD
Pony Bride's wedding cake - 7$ US + shipping
See picture below.

G3 pony - Gardenia Glow 5$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Lovely color on body and hair. Hair and tail a bit dry. Symbols good, minor wear. One magnetic foot.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3 pony - Pinkie Pie (II i think?)  5$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Lovely pink color on body. Symbols are good. Hair and tail a bit dry. Some marks on the body here and there. One magnetic foot.

Newborn twins series - Sniffles 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Body's perfect with no marks. One missing plug on the bottom of the mane. Symbols are good on both sides. Eyes and blush, very good. No bad smell. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. Seems to be uncut.
It's been cleaned.

Newborn twins series - Sticky 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Body's perfect with no marks. One missing plug on the bottom of the mane, and 4 missing plugs in the middle. Symbols are good on both sides. Eyes and blush, good. No bad smell. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. Seems to be uncut.
It's been cleaned.

Beddy Bye Eye series - Baby Cuddles 2,5$ US + shipping

As you can see in the pictures below, she's missing her tail. Body a bit grubby. Makes a rattling sound. Two missing plugs on the bottom of her mane. Her symbols are good. There's tiny bit of wear to the symbol on NDS. No bad smell.
It's been cleaned.

I have only three of these, Triceratops necklace, for sale now. Silver colored, with a tiny blue/green stone as an eye. Lenght, 40cm. These items are NEW.
17$ US each + shipping

My little pony fakie. I'm not sure, but I think it's a Remco. He's kind of cute, if someone here are collecting fakies. :) I've had him since I was little, so it's always been mine. If he don't sell here, I'll probably take him to a thriftstore. Just wanted to give you guys a chance to give him a new home.  ^.^ As you can see, he could need some TLC. Hair color is really good though. He's been cleaned.
4$ US + shipping

My little pony fakies family. Again, I'm not sure, but I think these are Remco as well. Some have lost a lot of hair in the tail, one of the baby has no tail. So they're in need of some TLC. These have also been mine since I was a kid.
4$ US + shipping

Pony Bride 13$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail is good, some dry ends. No rust. Some wear to symbols. Overall good. Some marks on body here and there.

Princess Ponies series - Princess Starburst 15$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail is good, some dry ends. No rust. Some wear to symbols. Overall good. Some marks on body here and there.

G2 pony - Ivy 2,5$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good. Some marks here and there (some looks like pink marker). One stone missing in one of the eyes. Hair is soft and has lovely colors, a bit dry in the ends. When you move her head, one leg comes up.

Fairy tail bird - Tricky-tails 11$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Hair on head has been cut (I think it looks super cute though!). Tail is a bit dry at the ends. Symbols look great. Overall a great bird.

SOLD
Summer wing pony series - Little Flitter 15$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbol on one side are a bit rubbed but the other side it's perfect. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. No tail rust and no missing plugs. Body has minor marks/wear, but overall very good.

SOLD

Summer wing pony series - Glow 15$ US + shipping
See pictures below. All symbols are perfect. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. No tail rust and no missing plugs. Body har minor marks/wear (one spot on one of the legs), but overall very good.

Summer wing pony series - Glow 17$ US + shipping
See pictures below. All symbols are good. Hair is a bit dry, some tail rust. No missing plugs. Body has minor marks/wear (one spot on one of the legs), but overall in good condition.

SOLD
Baby ponies series - Baby Glory 8$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair is a bit dry. Symbols are good, and glitter is still there. Writing under two of the feet. Tip of horne is gone and some marks on neck.

SOLD

Baby ponies series - Baby Cotton Candy 10$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. No tail rust. Hair is still a bit pink. Symbols are good. Some minor marks/wear on body, but overall very good. Have pen marks under all her feet.

Baby ponies series - Baby Surprise 2,5$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Hair is soft but a bit dry at the ends and the tail is missing. So she's either in need of some TLC or needs a home where she'll be loved like she is. Both symbols are good and with glitter. The eye on NDS is a bit rubbed, but the eye on DS is very good. Her body has some marks (look like pink marker) here and there.

SOLD
Newborn twins series - Sniffles 13$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Body is perfect with no marks. One missing plug on the bottom of the mane. Symbols are good on both sides. Eyes and blush, very good. Makes a rattling sound. No bad smell. Hair is a bit dry at the ends. Seems to be uncut.
It's been cleaned.

Twice as Fancy pony series - Sweet Tooth 22$ US + shiping

See pictures below. Hair is a bit dry. Her body and symbols are very good. Only some small marks, one on the neck and one near the ear.

SOLD
Nirvana pony - Peachy - marked Italy  13$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Dry hair. Mane has been cut, not sure about the tail. No rust. Symbols are pretty good, with some marks here and there, but no rubs. Eyes are a bit rubbed, one more than the other, but overall they look okay. Some marks/wear on body here and there, but overall good.

SOLD
G1 pony - Sprinkles 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail is a bit dry, especially at the ends. Seems to be uncut. Two tiny holes at the bottom of the mane, not sure if there should've been a plug there or not. It's right beside the rest of the mane. Maybe it's a mistake or maybe someone have done it on purpose (don't know). Anyways, can't really see it with the mane down. Eyes and symbols are very good, although some of the ducks are a bit 'smudged'/not perfect (maybe from the fabric, not sure). But overall good. Body has some marks/wear to it (some looks like marker). Pen marks under two of the feet.

G1 pony - Majesty 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair is good, a bit dry at the end. No missing plugs. Think she's had a trim. Eyes and symbols are good. The glitter is still there. Only a tiny bit of wear to two flowers on the NDS. The body is nice and white, but she has some marks/wear here and there. Looks like markers on one of her legs, and under the symbols on the NDS. Horn has some wear on the tip. Pen marks under three of her feet.

Ponytail Petites 10$ US + shipping
See picture below. This one is from Set A. Pink pegasus with dark pink hair, yellow bow, light orange pizza symbol.

See picture below. This one is from Set B. Yellow pegasus (I would call it orange, but the book says yellow so) with blue hair, pink bow, pink pizza symbol.

See picture below. This one is from Set C. Yellow earth pony with white hair, blue bow, red-orange mirror symbol.

SOLD
Family Ponies series - Mommy Berrytown 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are very good. Body has some marks/wear here and there. Some brown marks on two of her legs and neck on NDS. Some smell to the pony. Hair and tail dry and tail has rust. No missing plugs.

Twice as Fancy pony series - Yum Yum 34$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are very good. Body has some marks/wear here and there. Some looks like pink marker (one one foot and tiny on lips). The wing on NDS has some marks in the plastic, like a scratch. Hair and tail is soft, a bit dry at the ends. No tail rust and no missing plugs. Overall very good.

SOLD
iPhone 5 case for sale. 11$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Item is new, never been opened.

SOLD
Earth ponies series - Lickety-Split 14$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are good. One ice cream are a bit rubbed. Some marks on the body here and there. I guess they would come of when she's being cleaned. Letters under two of the feet. Hair and tail dry. No tail rust.

SOLD
Loving family ponies - Baby Daughter Bright Bouquet 16$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are perfect. Hair and tail seems to be uncut and are soft/smooth. No tail rust. Overall a very nice pony.

SOLD
Loving family ponies - Baby Daughter Sweet Celebrations 13$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are very good, minor wear some places. Hair and tail seems to be uncut, a bit dry. Looks like someone tried to fix the tail by glue it on. Makes a rattling sound. Have a pen mark/dot on one side of her mouth.

SOLD
Loving family ponies - Mommy Sweet Celebrations 13$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good, but some overall wear. Body a bit grubby. Hair seems to be uncut and are still soft, maybe a bit dry at the ends. No missing plugs. Tail seems to be uncut except for one part on the top, which is very dry. No tail rust.

Rainbow Curl ponies - Stripes 22$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good, but some scratches on body and one eye. But overall good. Hair seems to be uncut, a bit dry. No missing plugs and no tail rust. Marker under one foot. Overall a good pony.

SOLD
Birthday Pony 5$ US + shipping
See pictures below. In need of some TLC. Hair and tail has been cut. Body and symbols are good, still nice and white. Some marks here and there. A bit grubby. No bad smell.

SOLD
Bedtime Newborn Ponies series - Baby Moondream 19$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Hair and tail a bit dry. Seems to be uncut. Two missing plugs at the bottom. Body and symbols are perfect. Small mark on one of her cheeks. Faint pen mark under all the feet. Overall very good.

Princess Ponies series - Princess Royal Blue 15$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair is soft and tail too, but a bit dry at the ends. No tail rust. Seems to be uncut. Some wear to symbols. Overall good. Minor marks on body here and there. A bit grubby. Would probably come of after a wash.

SOLD
Great Hair Ponies series - Highlights 25$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. Lovely, a bit dry. Some rust. No missing plugs. Body is nice and white. Symbols are good. Some wear to the eye on the NDS. Has some marks (one near the tail, some at the front legs). A bit grubby some places. Would probably come of after a wash.

Selling a fakie 'mermaid' pony - Lanard toys 1984  6$ US + shipping
See pictures below.

Selling a fakie 'garden' pony - Lanard toys 1984 6$ US + shipping

See pictures below. This one I've had since I was a little girl (I remember a doll that came with it, but have noe idea where she is now).

Adult Ponies series - Hopscotch 14$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Soft hair and tail, but a bit dry at the ends. Symbols are good. Body has some marks, a bit grubby (would probably come of after a wash). There's some faint writing on one side of her body, looks like marker, under her hair.

SOLD
Twice As Fancy Ponies series - Up Up and Away 22$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Hair is soft, tail is soft but a bit dry at the bottom. Still a bit pink. Symbols are very good. Some wear. Body is perfect, no marks.

SOLD
Rollerskate ponies - Melody 35$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair seems to have had a trim. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Hair and tail is soft. Body and symbols are good. Some tiny marks here and there. Missing three wheels. No bad smell. Overall good.

SOLD
Rollerskate ponies - Hip-Hop 37$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Hair seems to be uncut, tail maybe a little trim. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Hair and tail is soft. Body and symbols are good. Some tiny marks here and there. Missing two and a half wheels. No bad smell. Overall very good.

SOLD
Rollerskate ponies - Jazzie 36$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Hair and tail is soft. Body and symbols are good, but there is a 'dimple' on her back, under her hair. Some marks here and there. Missing two and two half wheels. Overall good.

SOLD
Unicorns and Pegasus ponies - Gusty 24$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, no tail rust. Hair is soft, and tail is soft but a bit dry at the ends. Body and symbols are good. Glitter is still there. Got a faint mark on her NDS. Overall very good.

Twice As Fancy ponies - Milky Way 22$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair and tail is soft, a bit dry at the ends. Seems to be uncut. Two missing plugs. Tiny bit tail rust on the underside, can't really see it if you don't look. Body is very good, no big marks. Symbols are good on one side and have more wear on the other side. Stars on the cheek is good, blush and eyes good.

G2 pony - Princess Twinkle Star 2,5$ US + shipping
See picture below.

G2 pony - Ivy Basket Surprise 2,5$ US + shipping
See picture below.

G2 pony - Flora 2,5$ US + shipping
See picture below.

G2 pony - Light Heart Lady 2,5$ US + shipping
See picture below.

Princess Brush 'n Grow ponies - Glittering Gem 21$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are very good. Hair and tail is good. One dot on the back and some other marks/wear. Overall good.

Magic Star (NSS) 19$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are good. Blush gone on one side. Hair is good and soft, some plugs have a little trim. Tail is good, but dry at the ends. Body is nice and yellow, some marks/wear here and there. One mark on neck. Overall good.

Loving family series - Baby Daughter Apple Delight 19$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good, but blush is gone. Hair and tail seems to be uncut, no missing plugs, dry ends. Body has some marks/wear. Overall good.

SOLD
Loving family series - Baby Son Apple Delight 18$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Symbols are good, some wear to blush on both sides. Hair has got a trim and one missing plug. Tail seems to be uncut, a bit dry. Body has some marks/wear. Seems to be pink marker mark under one of the eyes. Overall good.

SOLD
Loving family series - Mommy Sweet Celebrations 21$ US + shipping

See pictures below. Hair and tail is soft and good, seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, a bit dry at ends. Symbols are good. Body has some marks/wear here and there. Overall good.

SOLD
Baby ponies series - Baby Cotton Candy 15$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good. Body some marks/wear. Hair and tail seems to be uncut. No missing plugs, a bit dry at the ends. Overall good.

Loving family series - Baby Daughter Apple Delight 19$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good. Hair and tail seems to be uncut, no missing plugs, a bit dry at the ends. Body are a bit grubby some places, could use a cleaning. Overall good.

Baby sea ponies series - Backstroke 18$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Hair seems to be uncut, no missing plugs, a bit dry at the ends. Body is overall good. Some marks here and there.

Baby ponies series - Baby Cotton Candy 11$ US + shipping
See pictures below. Symbols are good. Body some marks/wear. Hair and tail have got a trim. The plugs on top has been cut off. No missing plugs, dry ends.

I ship from Norway. I can send worldwide. :)
I'll try to send it as cheap as possible.

Payment through paypal.

If you have any questions, ask me here or send me a personal message. ^.^

~ Nilenna ~
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:05:52 PM by Nilenna »
My sales thread ^.^ http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364527.0.html mostly G1 ponies ++

My pony instagram: @mylittlepony_alv  :bubble:

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Re: G1, G2, G3 ponies for sale and fakies ++
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 07:23:57 AM »
Are either of your Glow hoof marked China?
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 07:29:09 AM »
Nope, both are marked Hong Kong.
My sales thread ^.^ http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364527.0.html mostly G1 ponies ++

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
Is pony bride's cake still available?
:happy:

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:35:05 AM by Nilenna »

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »
Bump.  ^.^
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:29:37 AM by Nilenna »

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 11:34:13 AM »
Is pony bride's cake still available?

The cake is sold.

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 03:33:21 AM »
:bumping:

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 09:31:11 AM »
Added three more ponies... :bumping:
 + some new lower prices on some of the ponies and some of the other things listed...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:52:52 AM by Nilenna »

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 03:25:57 AM »
The shipping would be about 7,20$
(8$ if you would like the shipping to go a bit faster).

The shipping cost would be the same for 1 pony up to maybe 3 or 4 ponies. The shipping cost are being calculated using height and weight. The cost is the same up to 350g. More than 3-4 ponies and the shipping cost also goes up.

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 06:06:12 AM »
:bumping:  I'll add Baby Moondream to the list later..  ^.^

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »
:bumping:

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »
I've added 4 new ponies for sale. Go to the bottom of the post.  :lol:  :bumping:

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
Re: Mostly G1 ponies for sale :)
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 06:11:14 AM »
And today I've added 4 more ponies for sale. Go to the bottom of the post.  :lol:  :bumping:  ..and some lower prices on some of the items. :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:24:10 AM by Nilenna »

Offline Nilenna

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~ My tumblr blog ~
Re: Mostly G1 ponies for sale :) lots of pictures.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »
*updated* :bumping:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal