collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Buy my ponies! US seller, internat. ship! G1's, nirvana, rares, deflocks!  (Read 4669 times)

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
-I am currently pondering the idea of a bulk sale, so if there are any specific ponies you want, speak now.  If you're interested in buying me out, speak now -

I'm selling a good chunk of my collection!  I am not always 'in the know' when it comes to exact prices, so I'm always open to reasonable offers, especially for a large purchase. 

First off, I can offer international shipping, but all packages will leave with insurance, which will make international shipping pricier. I will only do International orders for ponies over $20, or orders of 4 or more ponies. 

I do not do holds, and I expect payment quickly.  I do ship out very quickly, generally 3-5days at the very most.  If I get several orders all at once ( ebay, etc, ) I will certainly ship sooner to save myself on gas!  My ponies come from a smoke free home, and my nose is extremely sensitive, so no stinky ponies from me!  I do have cats, though, just as a warning, though they don’t play with said ponies. 

I do not take orders under of $10
.  I just don't have the time to sell one single $5 pony and ship it for $4.50.  I will be more than happy to offer some sort of discount for purchases of four or more ponies. Domestically, I can ship a pony for $4.50 for one, $6.50 for two, and $7.50 for 3. Purchases of $50 or more, will need to go by priority, so it will cost a bit more for a single pony or more that way.  Overages over $1.00 will always be refunded. :) If you have any questions, just ask me!  And I am flexible on prices here and there, so just ask. 

Now, onto the ponies!

Italy Surprise - Off white, some small scattered marks.  Maybe a tail trim?  No rust.  Very clean. 
$20

Mexican Prince - SOLD
Scattered marks all over, green and pink faint.  Scuff to eye, hair is a bit dry.  Overall nice condition for a Mexi. $35

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pix Surprise and Mexi here:

Sparkle Baby 1 - Very nice.  Minty.  No damages.  Soft hair.
$10

Sparkle Baby Surprise  - Super body, no marks.  Hair is a bit dry on ends. $5

BBE Baby - Near mint but for one highlighter or possibly regrind mark on NDS.  Maybe a mane trim?  Not sure. $3

Whizzer - Overall nice condition.  Factory set to hair.  Only small, faint marks.  Maybe trim to forelock. $5

MGR Rehair - Very nice rehair.  Body lots of marks and scuffs, typical rehair candidate condition.  Smudges and inground dirt here and there, but displays well. Doesn’t like to stand on own. $10

Buzzer - Rubs to blush, wings crinkled.  Hair needs spa, it is very soft, but unkempt and dingey. $7      

Bait / Clean Up Special - $25
Assorted conditions.  These are bait for a picky collector, but some could be restored.
Satin N Lace is only missing her tail.  She has a rust mark about her tail hole.  Mane is soft, but lost all color.  Some smell.  Otherwise nice condition. 
Honey Comb, yes, it is a Honey Comb.  She is in prepped bait condition.  She has been sunfaded some, but could do with additional fading.  She has nicks and deep scuffs to her body and will need some work before she can be fixed. 
Skydancer has lots of marks, and a partially chewed off ear.  Prepped.  BNG - No mechanism, will need to be glued back together.  Nice bait to work with though, mostly clean of large marks, some scuffs here and there.  Clean and prepped.  Moondust - Tinsel crown buzzed.  Looks like hair has been redyed.  Highlighter marks.  Possibly a fixer candidate.  Needs lots of work.  Others are Etc condition.  Nothing is *junk* but will need work and rehairing and the such. 

Masquerade - Very clean.  Silky uncut hair.  Body very clean.  One pen mark above NDS wing.  Maybe a cancer spot, but has been in collect for seven years and has stayed the same. $7 SOLD

Bright Eyes - Lots of faint green and pink marks.  Scuff to DS eye, blush and DS symbol.  Hair is soft and uncut.  Displays very nicely however.  Not for the pickiest of collectors, but I have had her in my collection for some time, and her condition has never bothered me for display. $18 SOLD

UK Painting Time
Very nice, near mint.  Hair silky and uncut.  Some small and very faint marks on NDS. $20

Italy Sunrbeam - SOLD
Super soft and uncut hair.  Slight rubs to eyes, symbols smudged.  Otherwise mostly clean for an Italy.  No rust. $10

Banana Split - Uncut, silky hair in original hair.  Small scuff to DS symbols, but otherwise looks very clean and nice, maybe small faint marks. $7

Princess Sparkle - Rattles, but likely loose washer and not rust.  Silky hair in original set and uncut.  Little dent on DS beside her badge.  Badges and eyes are in very good condition.  Super display condition, probably just shy of near mint. $10

Princess Dawn - SOLD
Near mint.  Hair soft, silky, uncut.  Tinsel not crinkly.  Badges and eyes are great. $10

Starglow - $35
Minty.  Super soft uncut hair.  Small factory defect to eye, and a small rub on her eyelash.  She has a factory error to her NDS, under her wing.  Vinyl a bit uneven and wrinkly in a dime sized portion of her vinyl.  She basically looks like she was just popped off the card.  Beautiful, clean and appears unplayed with to me. 

Pearly Suprise - $20
Excellent.  Perfect hair, has most of her pearl coat, but has the usual rub points on her ears and the tips of her wings, etc, etc.  She has a few scattered marks on her otherwise, but very nice.

SS Surprise - $7
Minty.  Near perfect flocking, only a small patch that is roughed up on the back of her back DS leg.  She is yellowed some.  Perfect hair.  Gorgeous for a SS.

Surprise - $7 SOLD
Minty.  Perfect glitter, perfect factory set curls.  Looks unplayed with.  A few small, faint marks, and she is a little yellowed.  Not terribly, but clearly off-white.  Other than that, she’s perfect.

Italy Bowtie - $10 SOLD
Eyes mussed?  Factory error?  Don’t know, see photos.  Has the beginning of tailrust.  Small scattered marks.  She has wonderful hair, super soft, with perfect factory set.

Princess Royal Blue - $7

Excellent.  Soft hair, near perfect tinsel.  Very clean body, just a mark or two.  Blush and eyes lovely, Medallions are still PINK with only a bit of scuffing. 

Princess Primrose - SOLD
Decent.  Displays nice, but has lots of small faults.  Rattles, hair soft, but tinsel crinkly.  Hooves written on.  Eyes have small scuffs.  Medallions pretty good. 

Princess Misty - $5 - SOLD

Lots of small faults, but decent.  Blush scuffs, hair soft, but tinsel crinkly and frizzy.  Eyes okay, medallions good, not perfect.  Rattles. 

Deflock Magic Star - $25
Minty!  Perfect hair, soft and silky and uncut!  Very bright and clean!  Little to no glue residue.  Symbols are excellent.  Just a little lost to her eyelashes where I got a bit too close with the acetone.  Otherwise a real beauty!

Deflock Truly - $20
Excellent!  Great hair, just maybe a touch dry at the ends, but otherwise soft.  Eyes are very good, with little to no glue residue.  Slight head/body mismatch.  Little loss of symbols, but not bad, just see photos. 

Perfume Puff’d Heartthrob - $15 SOLD
Decently good glitter, but some yellowing to her body and some of her symbols are faded.  Otherwise her body is quite nice.  Her hair is done in acyclic/wool mix, it is not glued in, but won’t just fall out.  I can glue the hair in at request.  She was a bad haircut victim. :)

PP Princess Serena - $20
Body and eyes good.  Medallions a bit scuffed, but pretty good still.  Has nice blush.  Hair is pure acrylic mohair.  Very fluffy and soft with lots of body.  Hair is not glued in, but can be glued on request.  She had incurable frizz! 

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:36:12 PM by MiRaja »

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Emergency Sale! Lots of Ponies! G1! Alt Rehairs! Nirvanas!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 07:29:42 AM »
I'm sorry about your laptop. I know how much that must suck to have it go out on you.  :(

I'm interested in a couple of ponies though so I PMed you.  :)

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »
bump

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 02:22:44 AM »
Best of luck MiRaja!

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:02:09 PM »
Thank you, Little.Fox!

I'm getting very close between this and ebay sales.  I just need to sell about $100 more and I can afford my laptop and pay all my ebay fees in one fell swoop!  XD 

Not pony related, but my ebay is here:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/blueoxedoxie/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=  I do have some very cheap kimono on auction right now!  :D 

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 10:23:43 AM

bump
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:23:43 AM by MiRaja »

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 10:57:26 PM »
bump

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 11:09:02 PM »
I know it says that you won't take under ten for a pony, but does Sugarberry's $4 price tag still apply?
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 01:33:07 AM »
I know it says that you won't take under ten for a pony, but does Sugarberry's $4 price tag still apply?

It means I don't take orders under $10.  So, if you wanted to buy Sugarberry, you would have to buy another $6 in ponies still.  It's just not feasible or cost-effective for me to ship a $4 pony for $4, and do all the running around and packing for $4.  After fees, it's not even $4.  That's just not worth my time. 

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:40 PM »
bump

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 12:48:26 AM »
bump

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile
bump

Offline MiRaja

• View Profile