collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 79913 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
I originally had only planned to pick up all the Legend of Zelda ones, Marth, Ike, and Pit. But through a number of family members I ended up with most of the rest of them for Christmas (minus Falcon, Little Mac, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer) so now the OCD collector in me is keeping an eye out for those harder to find ones lol. I too plan on making a Dark Link, and I'll probably pick up an extra Zelda to make her in to Hilda (Link Between Worlds)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

enabler

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 06:59:15 PM »
Link and Zelda unlock weapons in Hyrule Warrios, almost any of them unlock Mii costumes in Mario Kart, in Smash you actually train the amiibo and fight with it in a certain mode to level it up and customize its attack, defense, etc seems similar to maybe a pokemon style game.

At least 4 games in 2015 will have amiibo support. The new Mario Party, the new Yoshi game, the new Kirby game, and another I can't remember.

Yeah... I want a WiiU or various things... lol.

Offline Nightbow

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »
Link and Zelda unlock weapons in Hyrule Warrios

That's good to know. That's one of the games I would totally get if I get a Wii U.
I'm looking to buy Port-o-Bella. Please email me.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 10:49:12 AM »
I have Peach. I have a small collection of Peach figures, so I had to get her. I knew my brother was getting my son Smash Bros. for Christmas, so I ended up buying my son Marth and my brother Link for Christmas. Now my son wants Mario, so I'll probably pick him up next. I think I may get one more, I just haven't decided if I want Rosalina or Zelda.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 03:25:19 PM »
Shulk is a gamestop exclusive for anyone looking for him. I don't even know who the guy is or what game he's from. looks kinda cool though

He's from Xenoblade Chronicles.
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 03:48:30 PM »
I've always liked Princess Peach so I want to get her Amibo and also Rosalina. I don't know if I'll use them in the games though.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 04:24:57 PM »
I'll probably end up getting a few. I just can't help it when it comes to these things. So far I don't have any Disney Infinity figures, but since Gamestop sells "pre-owned" ones it's only a matter of time before I have them everywhere in my house. BTW, mildly off topic, but Whisper, since you bought the Mega Man figure, would you be at all interested in the Mega Man action figure I have for sale on my sales page?

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 07:05:38 AM »
I got a Pikachu for Christmas (along with Super Smash Bro's Wii U!!) and I bought my boyfriend a Kirby the other day. We haven't had time to try them yet since we're so preoccupied with Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire but I'm sure they'll be fun :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 12:23:52 PM »
I have four - Peach, Pikachu, Villager, and Zelda. And i havent even used them in the games yet. xD
I still kick myself in the butt for not getting Marth when he was on amazon that release weekend...

I pre ordered Shulk and Lucario but I'm just not feeling it anymore.
I am kinda the same way. I preordered Shulk, and plan on preordering Lucario and Rosalina, but unless they make one of Mewtwo, I likely wont buy anymore after that. Nintendo really messed things up by "discontinueing" Marth/Villager/WFTrainer.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 12:45:59 PM »
So those three really are discontinued? The Amiibos have been out for what, a month or two? What is this nonsense.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2014, 12:54:28 PM »
So those three really are discontinued? The Amiibos have been out for what, a month or two? What is this nonsense.
It hasnt been officially stated, but employees at somes store mention how those three cant be re-ordered in their system anymore.
Nintendo had also said they "may bring back/rerelease some/certain amiiibos in the future", or something like that.

But still, it is a stupid situation. Those three dissapear not even two weeks after launch day. And I think the same is happening to a few of the amiibos in this current wave.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »
I agree, that's really stupid. And way too soon. It takes all the fun out of collecting if it turns into a "preorder it or pay 10 times the retail cost on Ebay!" thing. Marth is one of the ones I'm on the fence about, and I don't want to have to feel like I have to buy him if I see him because I won't get another chance.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2014, 02:59:30 PM »
It hasnt been officially stated, but employees at somes store mention how those three cant be re-ordered in their system anymore.
Nintendo had also said they "may bring back/rerelease some/certain amiiibos in the future", or something like that.

But still, it is a stupid situation. Those three dissapear not even two weeks after launch day. And I think the same is happening to a few of the amiibos in this current wave.

Well that's not very bright
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2014, 05:11:39 PM »
I don't have any, but I certainly will get some.  I have lots of nintendo devices, and I am already addicted to buying disney infinity and skylanders, so it's a matter of time really.  I'll probably start with the zelda characters. 

But I'm moving internationally twice this year, so I have to restrain myself buying anything much at the moment.  We'll see how that goes.

Post Merge: December 31, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

I agree, that's really stupid. And way too soon. It takes all the fun out of collecting if it turns into a "preorder it or pay 10 times the retail cost on Ebay!" thing. Marth is one of the ones I'm on the fence about, and I don't want to have to feel like I have to buy him if I see him because I won't get another chance.

It could also be that they just didn't expect those characters to be popular so they didn't make many.  If it isn't official don't freak out this early.  It happens a lot with things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 05:15:15 PM by xeevee »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2015, 11:16:47 AM »
I got Peach today. There were only two of her left and I chose the one that had the least amount of flaws. The store I was at only had a few classic Nintendo characters left. I saw Yoshi, Kirby, Donkey Kong and the two Peach ones.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal