collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UPDATE! ALL FINISHED! Was: Any Problems With HoustonCollector72?  (Read 19741 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: UPDATE! MORE ADVICE PLEASE! Was: Any Problems With HoustonCollector72?
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2014, 08:05:43 PM »
I am not taking a stance, but I am just curious - by full refund, do you mean the full $185, or $50?

I was a little confused about this too????

Sending some Christmas spirit to this thread. :green: :party:

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2014, 08:11:41 PM »
Houston put a claim in for the ENTIRE amount, freezing all her Paypal funds. Thunder and Houston both agreed to a $50 refund for the missing pony. However, Thunder can't do JACK until the claim HC comes down. Paypal won't allow it. HC doesn't seem to understand that.  So she couldn't even give him a partial refund at this point.

Releasing the claim unfreezes the funds, he gets the $25. When the INSURANCE claim comes through from Canada Post, he gets the other $25. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Take the "new" ponies out of the equation HC. You've been calling TW a scammer among other things, so why would you want more ponies from her if you thought she was scamming you? Why you would want to complicate the situation further with ponies and "store credit" (huh?) is beyond me. Take Door 1.
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2014, 10:18:53 PM »
Welp, another one for the block list. Guess which one.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2014, 06:00:33 AM »
Wait. You didn't pay or ask for insurance on a package that cost how much?

At this point, if paypal makes the decision, they're more than likely going to make you send the package back with full insurance and tracking before you get a refund. That's just how it works with them.

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2014, 11:43:29 AM »

Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 05:11:58 PM

I am also willing to put up the $25, so that Thunderwing then owes ME and not you.

HoustonCollector - you need to stop accusing people of ganging up on you, and consider your own actions. Remember the ol' Dr Phil adage - with every finger you point, three are point back towards you.
I'm sorry but you as administrator here should remain neutral

Really ? this is your advice as Admin in this Forum ?
Just Wow , seems like you are even encouraging them to do it and for me to accept whatever deal you think is right .
Shouldn't your position be Neutral here??

Not at all. I am giving you years of experience, and you have the benefit of that. (And you seem to be repeating yourself)
Let me break this down for you.

You have been offered solutions.
You are rejecting them.
The solution has been recommended by multiple people, including the Mods & Admin.
It is within your rights to not want this deal but at the end of the day you may end up with nothing.
If you have a further suggestion you are welcome to make it, but unfortunately, all I am seeing, and my Mods have agreed, is you accusing the OP of theft, and with ever increasing turbulence.

How do you want this to end?
It seems that you would like to proof that the OP has stolen the MOC, and has resold it for more funds.
You have not provided proof of this.
The OP cannot provide you with what she does not have.

Please advise me and everyone here, what your next step is.
Is it $50 in one lot? Taking ponies of equal value? (Which I see causing more issues)

If I was not neutral, I could not see the advantage of a resolution and I would have banned everyone and locked down this topic.

ETA: You seem to have thought about your response to me and removed it.
I am keeping my response and yours here, as I want everyone to see the whole picture.

I have removed the dramatic, and unnecessary comments from people who are having their fun.

I just exchanged some Pm's with Thunderwing and her intention about the issue at hand is pretty clear to me : She refuses to make a full refund either by funds or store credit . and I refuse to take a partial refund .
no trust from her ,I'm willing to pay for more ponies and get my store credit  and trust her with a new transaction and move on but she is declining that .therefore is my last post on this issue

locking the thread a long time ago would have shown Neutrality to me by the way :)
Is too late  now ,but at least I learned  how all works here when things go this way and what "nice supportive " people to stay away from now on.

Thanks but NO Thanks

Locking this thread would have worked for YOU and no one else.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Re: UPDATE! Claim update! Was: Any Problems With HoustonCollector72?
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
Alrighty!  So I finally had everything ready to send to paypal. Sent it off and responded to the claim.  When Houston opened the claim, I was presented with a few options on how to respond:
1 - issue buyer a full refund, buyer keeps items. (HAHAHA!)
2 - issue buyer a full refund, buyer must return items.
3 - issue buyer a partial refund, in amount of $62
4 - prove buyer was already refunded.
5 - challenge the claim and leave it to paypal to decide.

I thought about this a lot the last 48 hours, and talked it over with my husband last night, and I decided to take DOOR NUMBER TWO!  I have had enough of trying to work with Houston. I almost took option 5, but what a pain in the neck. So I chose option two.  Houston can return the two ponies to me, get a full refund, and I will take it up in a postal claim myself. This way it is all done, he gets ALL his money back, I will sell the ponies to someone else, and he doesn't have to worry about trusting me to eventually come through or worry about the postal claim not being good.

I did send this message to Houston:
Quote:
Alright. I responded to the claim. Just to make it totally clear: when you return the ponies you MUST make sure they are well packaged so they arrive in the same condition that they left here in, you MUST provide tracking, and you MUST ensure they are returned in a way that they don't incur customs fees. Not sure if you can mark them as 'return' or what the options are. If you mark them as something else and there are customs fees, I will not accept the package.

I will be opening the box in front of the post master here so he can bear as a witness. If they are not in good condition, are absent, or were not properly packed, paypal will not issue you a refund. I have confirmed this with an agent at paypal.
End Quote.

So there you go.  If Houston chooses to not return the ponies, I will still make good on my offer of a $25 and $25 refund. But it will be done on my terms. Just putting that out there, in public, so there are no worries that I will just keep the full $185. If he chooses to return the ponies, I may just raffle them off to recoup my losses. Complete with certificate of authenticity for being part of the drama of the year!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2014, 04:52:54 PM »
Alrighty!  So I finally had everything ready to send to paypal. Sent it off and responded to the claim.  When Houston opened the claim, I was presented with a few options on how to respond:
1 - issue buyer a full refund, buyer keeps items. (HAHAHA!)
2 - issue buyer a full refund, buyer must return items.
3 - issue buyer a partial refund, in amount of $62
4 - prove buyer was already refunded.
5 - challenge the claim and leave it to paypal to decide.

I thought about this a lot the last 48 hours, and talked it over with my husband last night, and I decided to take DOOR NUMBER TWO!  I have had enough of trying to work with Houston. I almost took option 5, but what a pain in the neck. So I chose option two.  Houston can return the two ponies to me, get a full refund, and I will take it up in a postal claim myself. This way it is all done, he gets ALL his money back, I will sell the ponies to someone else, and he doesn't have to worry about trusting me to eventually come through or worry about the postal claim not being good.

I did send this message to Houston:
Quote:
Alright. I responded to the claim. Just to make it totally clear: when you return the ponies you MUST make sure they are well packaged so they arrive in the same condition that they left here in, you MUST provide tracking, and you MUST ensure they are returned in a way that they don't incur customs fees. Not sure if you can mark them as 'return' or what the options are. If you mark them as something else and there are customs fees, I will not accept the package.

I will be opening the box in front of the post master here so he can bear as a witness. If they are not in good condition, are absent, or were not properly packed, paypal will not issue you a refund. I have confirmed this with an agent at paypal.
End Quote.

So there you go.  If Houston chooses to not return the ponies, I will still make good on my offer of a $25 and $25 refund. But it will be done on my terms. Just putting that out there, in public, so there are no worries that I will just keep the full $185. If he chooses to return the ponies, I may just raffle them off to recoup my losses. Complete with certificate of authenticity for being part of the drama of the year!
  I do not intend to make you loose more money because:  if I return them there will be the loss of the shipping you spent already ,and plus mine ,plus the risk of more lost ponies .
Claim closed
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2014, 05:06:58 PM »
Now we can finally move on!  $25 refund sent!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
Now we can finally move on!  $25 refund sent!
Received !
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2014, 06:22:01 PM »
*FLAIL*

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 01:09:15 AM »
I am happy to see resolve to this situation finally.  ^^;

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 06:06:51 AM »

You and me both! So pleased for you, Thunderwing

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2014, 01:17:30 AM »
Yikes. Glad it is settled. Hope both of you are happy with the terms and everything arrives AS IT SHOULD.

and I hope the floating missing pony is out there somewhere making someone happy at least :d

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2014, 04:44:07 AM »

This x 1,000,000,000,000,000 *sigh of relief* :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal