collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How many are like me? (Picture heavy)  (Read 3392 times)

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: How many are like me?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 10:05:17 AM »
I sleep with lots of soft toys in my bed. I don't always cuddle one when I go to sleep but I often do. Sometimes I cuddle two or more :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »
I wish I could cuddle my BaB Toothless, but the still fabric of his claws is too sharp!
Aha yeah, I thought the edges of the... head frilly things and tail fins were a little sharp at first. But with MUCH hugging, they seem to have softened up a little bit! Much hugging and a little sandpapering.

Much hugging also made the scale pattern on the fabric a bit faint, though. You may have to sacrifice mintyness for huggability, but I think it was totally worth it!

Offline TickleMePink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »
I have my very worn out stuffed rabbit Sleepy Rabbit (SovKanin) on my bedside table, I´ve slept with him since my first birthday and he´s now 35 y old, so he´s falling to pieces.
Before I met my wife I had my plushie dog named Uncas the Dalmatian with me in bed. Now my daughter sleeps with him, he keeps her safe at night. He used to be the best to rest my head upon while Reading at night though...maybe I should bring him back...
:lovey: Yes to dance beneith the diamond sky with one hand waving free :lovey:
Thanks to Nence for my avatar!
Formerly known as gredelingrrrl

SaphTalon

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
I can't. I tried when I was younger, but I always felt like they were watching me and would end up kicking them off the bed at some point.

Thats interesting. Thats how I fell in love with mine. I was bullied so harshly in school that I often wondered if stuffed animals had the ability to think if they would agree that I was a freak.

Then when I got into MLP I noticed how Minty was treated by Pinkie pie and I fell in love with her character. I figured that if Minty could be accepted than so could I. MLP was and still is my escape from the jerks in this world. So my plush is a 25th anniversary Pinkie pie. I renamed her Rosetta though. Her personality does not fit the G3 or G4. 

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2014, 04:05:54 PM »

I have had one constant sleeping companion from age 3 and up. I remember picking her out at Kohls a loooooooong time ago. I have spent years hoping and pining to find another like her that wasn't so worn. About 3 years ago my BFF found a knock off of her for me. It's a stuffed Scottish Terrier. I caught Sarge on the bed one day sleeping with her. No kidding, he did that on his own!

My husband thinks it is a bit childish that I still sleep with a stuffed animal, but it's genetically ingrained that I have it. If there's a natural disaster she's the first thing I grab. No kidding, I am that attached.

I am also not ashamed to show you a pic (after you get my whole life story there).
My original one is on the right. Smooshed after years of hugs, tears and being thrown against the wall in rage. The one on the left is exactly like her except not as loved, the only difference is the tag.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2014, 04:08:59 PM »
My queen sized bed does not have enough room for Mr. Stomper, me and plushies. I do, however, sleep with Old Lumpy. It's an old pillow (and lumpy, hence the name) that I hold under my arm as I sleep. So I have two pillows.

My plushes tend to reside in other parts of the bedroom or house, though.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2014, 10:44:50 PM »
I sleep with a plushie I've had since I was two. Before I lived with my (now) fiancée, I used to sleep with a pillow up against my back so I could feel like someone was sleeping next to me.

thegingerspicepony

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 02:50:29 PM »
Not a stuffy but my baby blanket that was gifted to me when I was born. is it just me or do theses objects have a special smell. That is unique to you?

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 04:37:06 PM »
I have sooo many plushies in my bed!  Sometimes it feels like there's hardly room for me :P.  Since my bed is twin sized there isn't a ton of room anyway, but I make due!  My favorite is a penguin very creatively named Pengie from when I was like five, but there are lots of others that I love, too.  Like a knitted doll named Fabio that I was given when I was about to go into surgery to get my appendix removed.  He is very special to me.  There is also a Pinkie Pie that I love (it's the ragdoll style one from the 25th anniversary).  And I collect plushies of anime characters and also Alpacassos so there are a bunch of those, too.  I think I will always sleep with at least a couple of plushies because I can't really imagine not sleeping with them in the bed.  I can sleep without them, but I vastly prefer having at least one.

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2014, 04:48:25 PM »
I just have a little beaded squishy pillow that I put under my arm. I have most of my childhood plushies, including "the" plushie but I'm such a wild sleeper that if I had them in my bed they'd end up on the floor... and then I'd feel bad :P

Instead they all live in a pet net I put up in the corner of my room ^^;

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SaphTalon

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 09:06:24 PM »
Not a stuffy but my baby blanket that was gifted to me when I was born. is it just me or do theses objects have a special smell. That is unique to you?

I love the smell of mine when I am away from my home. It makes things easier when I have to be away. Even though it has not been a year yet since I moved in I still get home sick of my new home town. My Church is awesome and so are my neighbors. Church friends are cool with it when we go places for overnight stay. Ok; I will admit it I have a pink little side. I have a passion for cartoons and toys.

Oh and here is my bed. It is a futon. Pinkie pie who is the 25th anniversary jumbo plush is the one I will  sleep with. She is on the right side. I love her so much.

lela

Re: How many are like me? (Picture heavy)
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2014, 03:38:16 AM »
I sleep alone in a double bed, then I fill of plush, I sleep hugging a huge pencil, almost my size, call me childish, but do not care, I'd rather have several plush than sleep so I feel lonely if they do not have something of my childhood with me at any time,

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal