collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ornament Swap 2014 Brag Thread!  (Read 4450 times)

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Ornament Swap 2014 Brag Thread!
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »
I got the most adorable mushroom ornaments! I think I've gotten a few mushroom items every year from this swap, but they are the first multi colored ones I have. They are adorable! Then I got some tasty mints, a lovely flamingo pen and an Alice notepad. Finally some supplies for my classroom which is always appreciated a lot.

I don't know if it's just me, but that text (and a picture?) isn't showing up in your original post :blush: I only noticed it by quoting.. but great brag and I'm so glad you love everything! I wanted to make sure I didn't send anything unsafe for your pets but also things you'd hopefully like!

Also someone tied to steal the mints!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So cute!
:fox:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
That's so weird it's not showing up. Maybe it's the browser you're using? I uploaded them from tinypic since taptalk was being a butt. I can see them though on my phone and my pc.

Haha, that's funny you mention the pets because the rats were bouncing around the mushrooms as I unwrapped the box and trying very hard to steal my mints. :P  It was a wonderful gift. Thank you :hug:

Also I'm so glad you like your stuff Mkia! I went a little crazy with buying things, but I totally love shopping for you (it's always fun). I met the lady that made your ornament at local show when she was visiting family. I thought it was super neat that she made those, and she's even doing some orders for me for some Christmas gifts for my family.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2014, 08:04:09 AM »
Those mushrroms are splendid!!! Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, one of my favorite books/movies! :frolic:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2014, 08:07:02 AM »
Also I'm so glad you like your stuff Mkia! I went a little crazy with buying things, but I totally love shopping for you (it's always fun). I met the lady that made your ornament at local show when she was visiting family. I thought it was super neat that she made those, and she's even doing some orders for me for some Christmas gifts for my family.

I seriously love love love the ornament. It's so neat!

Ohhhh and I realized I forgot to picture my adorable little Marie tsum tsum!! I immediately went and put her on my shelf so when I started taking pictures, I missed her!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2014, 01:54:06 PM »
My turn to brag!  My turn to brag! :frolic:

WiccanPony was my partner, and oh my gosh! She couldn't have made a more perfect box for me!  Seriously, Wiccan, you should have seen me opening these presents, there was a lot of excited squealing. 

Fist up the extras!

So much chocolate!  And not just any chocolate... all my favourite kinds.   :drool:  She even snuck a kinder surprise in there!  Yay!! It had an optimus prime inside if anyone is wondering.  Also an adorable unicorn puzzle eraser, an a pony cup. 

This extra deserved it's own picture.

How awesome is this pen?  The UK has been getting the best G1 pony merch in the stores lately!

The first of my ornaments nearly made me die!  Mkia9 you are going to be so jealous!

A marauders map!  Oh my god! If I had known such a thing as an actual Marauder's map ornament was possible I'd have them all over my tree!  It is awesome. 

And finally.

Harry Potter!  It's so adorable!

My two HP ornaments unpacked and together!

Thank you so much, WiccanPony!  I seriously loved everything so much! :hug:  You made my day!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2014, 01:56:42 PM »
I love the Marauders Map, that is really cool :cool: Awesome swap box, great end to a fabulous swap!

Thanks so much for hosting this swap xeevee :hug:

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »
Im so glad it arrived safely:) Im a huge HP fan and as soon as I saw it listed as one of your likes i set to work lol The map is amazing I got one for myself too lol xxx Thank you xeevee for hosting this swap it has again been one of my favs xxx

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2014, 05:45:02 PM »
Im so glad it arrived safely:) Im a huge HP fan and as soon as I saw it listed as one of your likes i set to work lol The map is amazing I got one for myself too lol xxx Thank you xeevee for hosting this swap it has again been one of my favs xxx
OMG xeevee I am soooo jealous!!!

Wiccan where did you get the marauders map ornament? I NEED that in my life!!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2014, 06:01:47 PM »

best thing ever, right?

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2014, 06:07:49 PM »

best thing ever, right?
Umm yes! Like I really need to know where it came from so I can order one tonight xD haha. I need it.

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 04:40:07 AM »
:) the maps are fab,I got them on etsy xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal