Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

~New Calico Critters scene- Halloween Party!~

(1/2) > >>

ponyqueen:
The featured family this time is the Tuxedo Cat family, which I have renamed the Cookies and Cream family! They are hosting a pre-trick-or-treating party... so come on in and check them out!

Hello! Welcome to our place! What do you think of my costume? Mom sewed the pumpkin, but I made the hat all by myself!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's Mom now, she's bringing out another pumpkin. We're all going to carve jack-o-lanterns together!

There's my sister and her best friend, they are dressed up like their favorite G1 My Little Pony characters. Can you guess who they are?

Oh, my, how frightening! This little mummy is eager to carve a pumpkin. Can you guess what kind of critter he is?

Oh goody, my calico cousin has arrived! She loves to dress up like a butterfly fairy for any occasion! My favorite accessory is her hand-beaded magic wand; do you like it too?

Here's my tabby friend wearing another MLP inspired costume! Don't worry, fraidy cat! Nurse Redheart is a pony doctor, not a cat doctor!

Ding Dong! Two more guests have arrived! Dad welcomes them, and I think he loves the black cat costume the best! He loves decorating the house with black cat statues and posters... have you noticed?

Thanks for joining us, see you next time!

MoondancerMilkyWay:
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE1

Galactica:
Oh they are so cute! I think we need the Tux cat family...

hathorcat:
Oooh! So adorable! I love the detail and all the costumes - lovely work.

mopthebunny:
Ooh, ponyqueen, these are just lovely!  ^.^  We don't have the black cats or the tuxedo cat family over here in the UK, so it was nice to see them, too  :) Your costumes are fab, and I love all the little details you've put in there. Where did you get all those tiny cat decorations? They're great! And how did you make those marvelous pumpkins?
 I actually made some Halloween costumes for my Sylvanians a few years ago, I'll have to see if they're good enough to show off on here!  ;)

Are you going to do a Christmas scene? Because that would just be gorgeous! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version