collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lines of text in my sig, please help me 'code?' them!!  (Read 530 times)

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
lines of text in my sig, please help me 'code?' them!!
« on: October 25, 2014, 02:28:16 PM »
help me please!

i'm not computer minded, can someone please explain to me in the language that someone who has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to 'code?' my lines of text... yeah, so i know it needs to be coded, but thats it  :blink:

basically, i'd like the bit where i've copied&pasted the links to my wishlist & the swap 2013 q&a, to actually make the words ''wishlist'' and ''swap 2013 q&a'' clickable in that lovely pink text, so then when people click on those words they are taken to the corresponding page. 

i just ain't got a squiddly-do about how to do it, and right now my sig is too big *gulp* cos there's 3 lines of text under the beautiful medley rather than just two. and i don't want that big green pony to visit me  :yikes:

thanking you in advance :hug:

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Re: lines of text in my sig, please help me 'code?' them!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »
The code for making your wishlist into a clickable word is: [.url=http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,305625.0.html]Wantlist[/url] Just remove the dot after the first bracket!

And your Q & A: [.url=http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,344343.msg1008574.html#msg1008574]Swap Q & A[/url] (Again, remove that first dot!)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:52:05 PM by little.fox »

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
thankyou so much :flow: its perfect!!!

and it all looks so easy when you know what your doing, lol, :P to me its just a line of letters and brackets & stuff :blink:
thanks again,  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal