collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SockThief  (Read 15798 times)

Offline ruhje

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
Re: SockThief
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 07:43:29 AM »
I'm so glad to hear that some ponies arrived safely! I hope the rest does too and in good condition. :huh: The seller was very nice to me too and responded my messages quickly, but immediately when I told I've paid she stopped. I really want to believe she's just having a rough time and I understand that she may be busy atm. But I think that was a little odd... I just hate that I can't get any response from her, it's very frustrating.

I'm waiting for Mexican white Peppermint Crunch, Mexican Bowtie and Mexican Baby Quackers.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 08:29:30 AM »
I am going to quote Hathorcats post from Sockthiefs Sales thread.

I am also at this point going to point out, its most useful if only the people who have a problem with the OP get involved in the discussion along with the TS mods. Too many voices may add to the problems in getting this resolved. Also if you have a problem and have not mentioned it please do post in the thread in TS or pm ponylady or Ringlets.

Please respect this at this point, as all irrelevant posts will be deleted.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 08:52:23 AM »
SockThief contacted me and offered to sell me a couple of Polly Pocket sets off of my wishlist, and after we hashed out the details I sent payment on 28 august. After that I didn't hear anything, so I messaged to ask if she'd recieved the payment on 2 sept. On that day she replied the package had gone out the day before, so 1 september.

I didn't recieve anything for a while so I contacted ST about it, and when I got my tracking no it turned out that my package had gone out 23 september, 22 days after she had first said (nearly four weeks after payment). I asked her about this and she seemed to be confused as to what package was mine, asked me my name etc. But yes the tracking no she decided on showed my item to have shipped out on the 23rd, which the package also confirmed when it arrived.

I got my items, albeit after a long wait, and they really should have been better packaged, IMO. I have let ST know I am not happy with the service and she has asked me what she can do to make it better for me. All in all I waited four weeks for postage without any communication and was then told a lie (intentional or not) on top of that.

It seems that ST got in over her head a bit with her sales, but for what it's worth I think she will come trough for everyone involved.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »
I actually am sort of in the middle of something with her myself... Earlier in the autumn we decided on a trade, five of her G3 ponies for an assortment of Moomin merchandise from me. Communication with her was great and she was (is) really nice to chat with in general. I decided to ship in two parts without tracking, because it was the cheapest option for me.

A month of waiting and we started to think of what went wrong. She claims she never received my items and that because of a mix-up at the office with the postage had the ponies returned back to her old address. She then said that it would be no problem for her to reship the ponies (Sept 20) "on Monday". Didn't hear from her since. :/ I didn't really have any problem believing her excuses and I don't want to startle her if she really is doing her best, but these threads emerging I'm starting to feel like not all is right with this after all.

I do admit that it was partly on me as I didn't pay for tracking, so I'm not really pointing fingers since there is no way for any of us to know what happened to my parcels. Just wanted to bring this out since it's related to this seller during this time frame.

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 10:48:59 AM »
I bought cherries jubilee and one  of the applejacks in the thread.  But I also have contacted sockthief and she replied with in a good amount of time saying that the ponies have being posted.

I have not opened a case yet as we are still in a decent time frame for them to arrive for me. But I am keeping tabs on that as well.

If I have nothing in a week or so I will chase again. But as it is international I know it will take a bit longer.

To be honest my transaction has not actually warranted me to leave negative or neutral feed back so far

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 11:28:55 AM »
Thanks everyone who has come forth. I know it's not easy to have to bring a bad situation to light. If we don't though then we can't all help each other to try and resolve the issue.

Sockthief if you are reading this, can you please contact me? I just would like to have details from your side. Please do not be scared, we are here to try and help you.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 02:29:36 PM »
I paid for two ponies Aug. 16 and have not received anything.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 02:57:15 PM »
I paid for two ponies Aug. 16 and have not received anything.

I paid the 15th and they arrived just last week. Hopefully yours show up this week

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »
Just want to mention that I've bought a lot of Mexican ponies through Ebay, and they normally take about a month to arrive.    So expect shipping from Mexico to be fairly slow.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 02:48:25 AM »
It's not the shipping that slow sweetie, it's that she didn't even ship for a month to a month and a half.

Just want to mention that I've bought a lot of Mexican ponies through Ebay, and they normally take about a month to arrive.    So expect shipping from Mexico to be fairly slow.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2014, 03:01:56 AM »
Thanks for coming forward everyone :hug:  I'm so sorry to hear that so many of you are having issues and that Sockthief may have gotten in a little over her head. we're here to help as Ponylady said.
I also want to add my apology for not replying sooner as I also am going through some very difficult real life problems and health issues right now. I'll be here as much as I can though and help as much as I can.
I'm glad that at least some of you are starting to receive your items :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2014, 04:51:32 PM »
My ponies did finally arrive today.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2014, 04:58:44 PM »
Thank you littlehoneypie. I will update your status as received.  :)

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
It's not the shipping that slow sweetie, it's that she didn't even ship for a month to a month and a half.

Yeah, I know, but slow international shipping on top of that makes it take even longer.  Just wanted to make sure everyone knew.  It might be some members' first time buying from Mexico.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline ruhje

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2014, 12:31:42 AM »
I don't even know if my ponies have been shipped or not. :( It's so frustrating because the seller doesn't reply my messages. Has anyone heard anything from her?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal