collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SockThief  (Read 15794 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
SockThief
« on: October 09, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »
I feel like I need to post this, because a lot of people are having issues...

I bought some vintage strawberry shortcake dolls on August 15th. She claimed all this time they had been shipped. They were not shipped till Sept 22nd. They finally did arrive today. But I wish I would have known this was an ongoing problem. :(

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358963.0.html

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
Re: SockThief
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »
I actually came here just to post about this!

She is now patrolling the sales thread (which her buyers have been using to keep in contact with one another, let one another know if/when ponies arrived, etc.) and she's trying to tell people not to post there anymore.

I'm also concerned that she may try to leave her buyers negative feedback, in order to retaliate for us leaving her negative/neutral feedback. I'm sure there is an arena rule against this, but I've tried to get in touch with arena mods about her without success.

Is there any mod here who could look over the four-page sales thread fiasco in Nirvana Sales (so you can see exactly what has happened to us) and get back with me? I"m really concerned that she will retaliate with negative feedback, even though I paid right away and did everything I was supposed to do, as a buyer.
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:13:01 AM »
I only posted in her sales thread so that everyone worrying about ponies they paid for would know what I am dealing with. Please refer to her sales thread to see the facts I refer too.
I have all my messages from her still because I always keep them for documentation purposes as well as stuff I sent to her. I posted a copy of her message to me depicting what she said about condition of pony and what I received.
Facts!
I also paid on 8/23
She said it was mailed on 9/5
When in fact it was mailed about a month after I paid with no care to the pony being mailed. Mailed 9/22( a month after I paid!)
I have asked for a partial refund including my shipping because condition is not as described & took her a month to mail even though I was told it was sooner and had asked for tracking before I even paid.
Took over a month to get tracking as well.
This I just want resolved.
Partial refund and then I will leave neutral feedback because I just feel neutral
Not happy
Not angry lashing out cuz I did get a pony I wanted even if I was lied to about condition and shipping
I am not an expert with dealing with ordeals because I hardly do because I have always always have had such positive loving members who take time to be honest and sell or trade with care and even will go the extra mile of throwing in a thank you note, wrapping pony in something protective before throwing it in a mailer, taping the mane and tail down, heck sometime members even throw in a little surprise extra.... In my case here I got lied to on numerous occassions and not even an apology note inside saying "I'm sorry it took me a month to mail this."
I escalated my case in PayPal telling them this:
1. Item not as described
2. Took a month to mail
Looking for partial refund with shipping refunded as well.
I am not and I repeat not an expert with dealing with such matter as I shouldn't have to be so all I knew to do was to tell Paypal a small refunded is all is needed. If they close it and say no refund and not for shipping either fine.
I did say partial
Not all refunded!
Let me make that clear.
Please look at pictures of pony and her message telling me no stains etc and tell me pony worth in that condition.
I'm at a loss and her asking me to close my Paypal case so she can refund me...
I don't know if that is a smart move
She lied to me twice
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:07:37 AM by gypsyunicorn »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 10:36:56 AM »
Do not close your PayPal claim. You have no protection if you do

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »
MLP I have received your PM, as I was unaware of the situation till then. I am not a Nirvana Mod  :( thus not being aware. I am currently talking it over with the other Mods. Please give us a bit to review. I am also dealing with a family issue, as my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. So please excuse my delay.

Also in the future if you feel a thread needs attention immediately, there is a report to Moderator button.

I'm also concerned that she may try to leave her buyers negative feedback, in order to retaliate for us leaving her negative/neutral feedback. I'm sure there is an arena rule against this, but I've tried to get in touch with arena mods about her without success

This will not happen, it is not permitted. The retaliatory feedback will be removed.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear about your sick dad ponylady. Hugs.
I didn't know about a report to mod button because I too have never had such an ordeal.
I won't close my Paypal case and let me make it clear I don't want not do I expect a full refund cuz I did get a pony just not as was told for condition.
I expressed my concern and feeling in her sales and explained why and seeing a moderator looking into all my friends concerns make me feel better.
Ponylady you mods are the reason why this place works.
Thank you a million thanks to infinity!
May you dad get better and he will be in my prayers.

Offline MLPforever

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 01:59:47 PM »
I got your PM ponylady, thanks! I am also really sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep you in my thoughts. My family has been through something similar  :(
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 05:15:31 PM »
I hope all of this gets sorted out to satisfaction!  :(  *pony hugs to all*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ruhje

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 06:01:59 PM »
I paid my ponies on 23rd September, and she promised to ship them as soon as possible (I think she said "some time this weekend"). I've tried to contact her several times now without getting any respond/tracking.  :( I'm getting really worried....

I hope she doesn't leave me any negative feedback since I paid the ponies immediately and did everything right.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 01:00:14 AM »
I bought a mint Fancy Pants baby with accessories, and they just arrived.  Everything looks great!  There wasn't any padding though, and I did tell her (nicely) that she should be more careful in the future.  She apologized and said she didn't know, so lesson learned.  Luckily nothing was damaged this time.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 04:21:11 AM »
I want to clarify again that no retaliatory feedback will be tolerated or allowed. It will immediately be deleted. So no one needs to worry about their feedback being tarnished over this mess.

I am making a list going by Sockthief's Sales thread on who is still owed and who did actually receive their ponies so far.

MLPforever~Mexican Yellow Prince and Mexican factory error firefly
angelponies~received but other issues  :(
wizzer218~received but not as described
gypsyunicorn~received but not as described
Vertefae~received
ruhje~Mexican white Peppermint Crunch, Mexican Bowtie and Mexican Baby Quackers
kellyponyfeathers~received
cyberunicorn~cherries jubilee and one of the applejacks~received
Mirnyj~trade incomplete
LittleHoneyPie~received
Lady Starflower~2 Mexi Medleys and a Brazil Baby Cuddles

Can the folks who are still waiting please post to this thread on what they are owed exactly, so I can keep track? Also if you are in a transaction with her and have not yet posted, PLEASE DO! And do not close your cases out for any reason if you have not yet received your ponies. It's very dishonest for her to suggest that you do.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:52:09 AM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

squishy turdl

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »
I left a reply on that sales thread saying that I Pm'd sock Thief and you might be wondering if I brought something.. and what the status was. Just so you know, I actually decided not to buy.

Nothing negative, Marce was very friendly it was just a matter of price.

Sorry to all who had problems, but the mods are on it now so it looks like its getting sorted out.

xx

Offline MLPforever

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 07:16:28 AM »
I placed an order in early Sept that didn't get shipped until Sept 30th (she lied to me, saying she had shipped it weeks earlier.)

I am waiting for Mexican Yellow Prince and Mexican factory error firefly.

squishy turdl

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 07:27:54 AM »
*user removed.  :blush:

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:52:59 PM by squishy turdl »

Offline MLPforever

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 07:31:51 AM »
I am also very nervous about the condition of the ponies that will arrive. If she put up pictures of one pony and sold me a different one, all I can do is make note of it in my feedback, and notify the mods. Hope it doesn't happen though.  :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal