collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mug Swap 2014 Brags Away! <3  (Read 5484 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Mug Swap 2014 Brags Away! <3
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 01:50:46 PM »
That Moomin mug is soooo cute! And I love the nestling pair of mugs, those are super neat.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 03:57:14 PM »
My turn to brag!! I received a super awesome box from xeevee!! She seriously must have jumped into my mind because I just love everything in this box!

Look at all the gifts that came out of the box! And all the little k-cups are perfect!! I can't wait to try them all, especially the cake boss ones! Yum!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Close up pics of all the goodies in the spoiler!
Spoiler
Another pic of all the yummy k-cups, plus my beautiful card and a super cute mickey pen!!

I instinctively opened these first, because I had an idea of what they might be....thats right....Tim Tams!! And loads of them!! Chocolate, caramel, and the limited edition salted caramel. YUM!! Tim Tam Slam, here I come!

Then I opened this super cute little rainbow dash canister. I don't have a picture of the insides...but it has two little pony erasers (RD and muffin pony), two MLP pencils, and some stickers!

Next were these two items. First, I LOVE this marie mug!! She is so stinkin cute! I like her better than my current Marie mug, so sorry old mug...you're being replaced! Lol. Xeevee also included this Milo drink mix which is popular in Australia, but this is the Mexican version of it. I'm down to try anything chocolate! This stuff reminds me of Nestle Nesquik, which I love to put on top of ice cream.

Look at the other side of the Marie mug...she is just too stinkin cute!!

Then I opened this super yummy looking and neat tea...but I don't have a loose tea infuser. Oh wait! Yes I do!! Xeevee included the MOST AWESOME tea infuser ever!!! It's a TARDIS. My fiance is going to be super jelly of this one :P

Okay now we have reached the most amazing gifts from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. OMGGGGG I was so excited about all of these!!! The first thing I opened was the chocolate frog which literally made me squeel. It's just like the movie!!! I love it. Then....the mug :dropjaw: This is literally the mug I posted in the thread as mugs I like...and here it is!! My first ever Harry Potter mug and its SO AMAZING. I love it. It's large and awesome and ahhh! Xeevee also got me some pumpkin juice (just like in the movie!!) to try. I put it in the fridge because it seems like it'd be good cold. And this super awesome quill pen/sucker! If you get the bottom of it wet, it actually writes!!

And the back side of the Marauders Map mug is even more awesome!!

And everything all together!

Thank you soooo much Xeevee!! This is one of the best swap boxes I've ever received! I just love everything!! I can't wait to try all my new drinks and tim tams and mugs and everything!! :hug: Thank you thank you thank you!!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 04:36:42 PM »
I totally need that tardis infused to give to my dr.who loving tea drinking friend! 

I love that quill.

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 05:47:21 PM »
I got my box today!!

I thought this pickle tape looked awfully familiar, and yup I guessed right, my box was from True! And boy did she get me some amazing goodies!

First the edibles. I love the local theme! Yum yum michigan cherries. Really excited to try the coffee. The dried cherries will be going to work with me for a sweet little pick me up during the day. And I'd never had mallo cups before, but I just tried one, and wow they're delish!

Then there are some really nice stickers. I loooove stickers <3 These fall ones are beautiful

More non-edible goodies! TONS of nail polish in great halloween colors and a super cozy knit cuff for water bottles.

And last but not least, the mugs!

The first is a stunning stoneware mug complete with a little spoon. I love the colors and the fall theme! Then is a girls rule superhero mug! I kid you not, I almost bought myself this mug just weeks ago! But I thought "No, I don't have a lot of room for mugs, and I'll be getting at least one new mug in the mug swap, better not." Imagine my squeal of delight when I unwrapped it!  And third is a beeaauuutiful handpainted sugar skull mug made especially for this swap. I just love it and the colors are so nice and bright!

Here's a shot of some of the detail on the other side.

Thank you sooo much for all these awesome treats and gifts. Everything is super thoughtful. What a great swap!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 06:37:17 PM »
I'm so glad everything made it in one piece! The mallo cups are my moms doing. xD I was wandering around the grocery store with her looking for some snacks to throw in there. I don't eat much coconut things and asked her for advice and she picked those out. I didnt realize they were coconut flavored but she insisted they were rofl, theyre her absolute favorite lol.

Thats so funny about the girls rule mug. I had bought that one because the leaf mug had taken FOREVER to be delivered, and worried it might never show up haha, when it finally did, I had already picked out the girls mug and still wanted to include it lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 07:05:27 PM »
Thank your mom for me! They're delicious.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 07:37:59 PM »
I am so happy you like everything, Mkia9!  :hug:  I had so much fun shopping for you.  Maybe a little too much.  You should so go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter one day.  It is amazing.  Honeydukes was so fantastic, you could get Jelly Slugs, Fudge Flies, Peppermint toads, and the most delicious and beautiful cauldron cakes.

Oh my goodness, SDS, that mug pair is so pretty.  Congrats!

And I love the Girls Rule mug, NoD.  They had a little girls shirt like that in the Marvel World part of Universal.  I wanted to get my little girl one, but she had 0 interest.  Haha.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
Mallow cups are divine. I only let myself eat a few a year because they are so good I don't want to spoil them for me.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
I am so happy you like everything, Mkia9!  :hug:  I had so much fun shopping for you.  Maybe a little too much.  You should so go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter one day.  It is amazing.  Honeydukes was so fantastic, you could get Jelly Slugs, Fudge Flies, Peppermint toads, and the most delicious and beautiful cauldron cakes.

Ohhh I so want to go someday! Maybe when it comes to California lol. Florida is so far away!

Oh! I opened my chocolate frog! I got Rowena Ravenclaw for my card. Those frogs are soooo cool! I also tried the Milo in my marauders mug! It's good! I made it hot like hot cocoa and put some whipped cream on top...perfect!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 08:10:04 PM »

Ohhh I so want to go someday! Maybe when it comes to California lol. Florida is so far away!

Oh! I opened my chocolate frog! I got Rowena Ravenclaw for my card. Those frogs are soooo cool! I also tried the Milo in my marauders mug! It's good! I made it hot like hot cocoa and put some whipped cream on top...perfect!

The frogs are super hard to eat though.  Haha!  I was at Universal Hollywood yesterday, it's coming along, but won't be anywhere nearly as big as either part of the park in Orlando.  Just doesn't have the room.  But it will be nice that one is more accessible that is for sure.

Glad you like the Milo.  Australian is way more to my palet, I can just eat it right from the tin.  But I sent some to an American friend once, and he hated it.  Haha. 

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2014, 08:30:33 PM »

The frogs are super hard to eat though.  Haha!  I was at Universal Hollywood yesterday, it's coming along, but won't be anywhere nearly as big as either part of the park in Orlando.  Just doesn't have the room.  But it will be nice that one is more accessible that is for sure.

Glad you like the Milo.  Australian is way more to my palet, I can just eat it right from the tin.  But I sent some to an American friend once, and he hated it.  Haha.

Lol I haven't tried to eat my froggie yet, I just opened him :P.

We will eventually make it to Florida, but we've got a wedding and a house to figure out first lol. So in the meantime, the Hollywood one may be a visit for us when it opens.

It smells really good from the tin lol. I didn't try eating it straight out though lol. I do like nesquik on my ice cream, so I may have to try this stuff on ice cream, too! I bet its good.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2014, 02:04:26 AM »
I just read a random sentence about eating frogs  :blink:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2014, 09:33:24 AM »
So here I am, snuggled up from the cold, watching a movie and knitting more Christmas presents. xD Thinking, I already got the mail for today so I probably shouldn't expect anything else, when the mail man pulls into my driveway again and says "OOPS! I forgot one!" and then proceeds to hand me a big box, on top of many apologies for his forgetfulness. Hes a great guy rofl.

So naturally my next move was to rip that sucker open and see what was inside, and this is what I found!
I apologize for my photos, My old camera finally died for good, and my sons camera does not like some colors for whatever reason lol.

Lots of pretty things for me to open! As well as a note from Archidraca.

TWO boxes of tea samplers! As I'm still a tea newb, this is all I could ever ask for and more! xD I'm still looking for my perfect tea and I have not tried most of these yet. I'm bound to find some delicious teas now, there were even more packets that I forgot to photograph.

SOCKS! I can't tell if these were directed to my mom or not xD but if not, I'm not sure I can stop her from stealing one or two pairs as she is addicted to these fuzzy slipper socks, I however am staking a serious claim on those Halloween pairs! my sons camera makes them look very pink, they're actually orange/white/black and made of awesome.

Next! these items are amazing. I use sticky notes everywhere and now I have coffee cup stickys. A Tea ball that I needed super bad, which oddly I cant find around here! And this gorgeous stoneware bowl, did you make this? I am so in love with this.  :lovey:

I tried to get some better details, but the pictures really don't do it justice.
Spoiler

I saved the best for last...
MUGS!

I love these so much, Iv never seen anything like the owl mug, looove! And the giant mug! Those colors are perfect, and back when I was answering questions, one of them about mug sizes I believe, I was picturing in my head these Starbucks mugs my mom got me once, which are very tall, just like this one, and I use them for everything!

Thank you so much Archidraca for a wonderful box, I love everything you picked out for me!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2014, 10:28:28 AM »
Another awesome box! Congrats True! I love the owl mug and how the handle is made from the owl! So neat! Plus lots of new teas for you! Yum!

Great job Arcidraca!

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2014, 10:29:39 AM »
I just read a random sentence about eating frogs  :blink:

I think this comment cracked my up more than the referenced comment LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal