collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]  (Read 13727 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [updated]
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2014, 08:33:58 AM »
4DE's vague announcement doesn't fill me with any hope of seeing Luna or Rarity in the near future.  I really would have thought they'd have their act together by now. 

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2014, 08:42:35 AM »
i'm going to my local comic store this week to see if the one they have on hold for me, is indeed a 4DE or if it's a previous released pony.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2014, 08:44:18 AM »
This is such a drag! By the time 4DE gets these released the G4 fad will be over. I want my Fluttershy and Luna :C
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2014, 09:11:11 AM »
hah. I knew 4D wouldn't get their act together. Glad I didn't get my hoped up and pre-order! That sucks, sorry guys :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2014, 09:26:29 AM »
I didn't really have my hopes up.  I'm just glad I didn't pay for mine yet.  I have to wonder what exactly is taking so long though, especially since Fluttershy was supposed to be released several months ago...
Instagram / Want List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »
The comic store I preordered these at had bad news for us today. Apparently all their 4DE orders have been completely cancelled - something on the manufacturer's end, but the store doesn't know why. Apparently when things get cancelled through Diamond Select the stores get no information nor do they know if/when they'll come back up for sale.

I preordered these plushes back in June or July, when they first appeared on Diamond Select's catalog. So I got a refund and I'll have to replace my order if they ever come back up for sale.

I just want to post this here, because it may have happened to someone else. If you ordered through a store that uses Diamond Select, it may be a good idea to confirm that your order is still going through.

I am really annoyed. I preordered (and paid for!) these way back in early summer and now my order's cancelled. And the preorders at Midtown comics are sold out so I'm kinda out of luck :/ I've messaged 4DE through facebook and emailed them, so I hope they respond and at least let me know if they'll become available again so I can order thru the comic store (again...). The guy who has been handling my order has been so nice and awesome through all this. I know this kind of screws them over as well.

Oh that is terrible news!  I do love the 4DE plushies, but they are sooooo slow and it is always something. I really hope the Midtown orders go through, I haven't received any cancellation from them ... yet.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
Oh that is terrible news!  I do love the 4DE plushies, but they are sooooo slow and it is always something. I really hope the Midtown orders go through, I haven't received any cancellation from them ... yet.

I haven't either but I don't really expect one.  It's not like 4DE has completely canceled the wave, they're just (typically) behind schedule.  Sigh.  ::breaks out the embroidery machine::  I think I'll just make my own. 

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2014, 12:28:29 PM »
Can't say i'm surprised they are having problems. They had trouble with just releasing one plush, so i doubted they would do well with releasing several at the same time. I also can't help but feel they are not really promoting these new plushes all that much yet? You can't even pre-order them on their official site. In fact there is no info about these new plushies at all.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2014, 01:08:05 PM »

I haven't either but I don't really expect one.  It's not like 4DE has completely canceled the wave, they're just (typically) behind schedule.  Sigh.  ::breaks out the embroidery machine::  I think I'll just make my own.

Yeah, I actually would have been surprised if their plushies weren't behind schedule. I think they probably get jerked around because they are a VERY TINY company so they can't do much when there are delays....

If only I could whip out MY embroidery machine!!!  Guess I'll just settle for looking forward to seeing what you make next!  (and hopefully 6 months or so from now, I'll get my 4DE Luna)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »

I wish I was able to make my own.  Plushie making is something I can't quite grasp.  I can sew, and I've even made a hat before, but God forbid I try to make something in the shape of an animal.  :lookround:

Yours are always awesome, though!  I just wish I had the funds for a custom...maybe someday.  :P
Instagram / Want List

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2014, 11:19:58 AM »
Midtown Comics shows Luna coming out on the 24th now.  Not holding my breath though. 

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2014, 12:40:44 PM »
Thanks for helping to promote local comic book shops ^^ These were available for preorder four months ago and I managed to get one of each early on but they have all sold! So I'd need to make another order and Diamond (who I order from) usually takes for-freaking-EVER! However, most those prices on TW are jacked up while some are indeed the same retail we charge. Though note the preorder options. I can order the very same for half that cost as well.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »
Release date pushed back to the 31st now.  And I bet by the 31st it will show the 7th, and so on and so on.  Has anyone gotten any word at all from 4DE or whoever they preordered from? 

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2014, 01:57:16 PM »
Those are really awesome, especially Rarity and Luna but I'd have to see them in person to decide if they're worth the money.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2014, 02:02:03 PM »
Those are really awesome, especially Rarity and Luna but I'd have to see them in person to decide if they're worth the money.

They're very well worth the money...when they're released. My Twilight is absolutely my favorite pony plush. She's almost like a little custom.

Release date pushed back to the 31st now.  And I bet by the 31st it will show the 7th, and so on and so on.  Has anyone gotten any word at all from 4DE or whoever they preordered from?

I would bet on that also. I have little  to no faith in 4DE releasing these plush in the next 3-6 months. I mean, Fluttershy isn't even out and they promised her release 6 months ago. It seems they really don't have their act together. It's such a shame. The plush are so nice.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:04:31 PM by Noxxbunny »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal