collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]  (Read 13525 times)

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
Re: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2015, 11:26:34 AM »
Has everyone been waiting on preorders from stores or from 4DE's site itself? It's possible that stores and distributors have jumped the gun in the past.

If everybody's waiting for preorders direct from 4DE, then that's a real shame and they should be doing much more to manage their customers' expectations.

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »
I really like their version of Fluttershy and I already have a Nici Pinkie and a Ty Twilight, so I've been watching and waiting to see when she'd be available to add another girl to my herd (I kind of like that they're different; I feel like different plush styles suit different ponies.) But it's been 'coming soon' for something like a year? It does seem like they do not really have their act together and supposed delivery dates just get pushed further and further back. It's really a shame, because in terms of looks, quality and show accuracy the prototypes they've shown have been amazing.

P.S. Pinkie21 Your avatar is hugging Wakko and your profile says narf!! Yay! Fellow Animaniacs/PatB fan!! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »
I've been watching and reading this thread and I have been shaking my dang head U_U

Y'all are honestly better off with those bootleg Chinese onlyfactory plushes...

And that is my honest opinion....

I've been buying like...every other pony plushie made officially and I've even gotten a few of the Only Factory ones. At this point I don't think we'll be seeing any more 4DE ones any time soon. :( It's such a shame, the Twilight and Pinkie ones are SO well made! I was hoping to at least get the rest of the mane 6.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2015, 01:28:16 PM »
Maybe they can give everyone who has ordered free ponies....funded by the interest they will have made on having your money for goodness knows how long. Seriously, in any other place this would be starting to look and feel like a scam.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal