collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]  (Read 13563 times)

WhiteHeather

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
Though 4DE definitely has issues they need to address and should make some sort of update for customers, the comic stores that put up releases other than Fluttershy who is coming "soon" were not actually supposed to put pre-orders up for the plushies. Any pre-orders that were made other than for Fluttershy and now Rarity who is up on the 4DE site are really on the hands of those comic stores/Diamond Select and not 4DE. I hope people can get their money back, and I hope 4DE pulls things together and gets this stuff released very very soon.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2015, 08:40:49 AM »
I was finally able to cancel my Midtown comic order for Luna and Trixie-  it took them so long to get back to me!

I really want that Luna- but I am not so sure Midtown is equipt to track pre-orders that last a year or more... and we don't actually know if 4DE is even going to come through with some of the more complicated ponies- like Luna. 

So I'll figure out a way to get Luna again when and IF she ever is made...  but I won't hold my breath.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2015, 08:49:22 AM »
Yeah, I finally found out that my order was canceled at the comic book store.  I'm going to wait for the pre-orders on 4DE's site to turn into actual orders when they get the plushies in stock, then I'll see about ordering from them.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2015, 04:31:41 PM »
I know this has been quiet for a while, but has there been any news?

Gosh, I really just wanted Rarity. I'm so disappointed and sad :(
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2015, 05:30:54 PM »
Their Twitter feed said Spring, then June I think.  But yeah...  My daughter paid me for a Rarity back in January and still nothing.  I'm getting a little pissed to be honest.

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2015, 05:57:12 PM »
I really got my hopes up over Muffins, too!

I wonder if the comic book stores jumped the gun on preorders?

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2015, 08:16:54 PM »
Their Twitter feed said Spring, then June I think.  But yeah...  My daughter paid me for a Rarity back in January and still nothing.  I'm getting a little pissed to be honest.

I got my money back from them a while back, but I'm just upset because there was a lot of potential there.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2015, 04:40:09 PM »
I talk to one of the customer service people at 4de once and a while, she had this to say regarding which toys release when. Had this convo back in mid June.

"Regarding Doctor, yes he's the last toy we expect to ship in this batch. We were trying to get AJ, :muffin: Pony and Trixie in too, but they'll probably have to wait until the next batch a few weeks to a couple months later. "

They certainly got the couple months part right. AJ, Muffins and Trixie will come out eventually. 4de's still a good company, they do deliver but it does take a while.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2015, 06:39:17 PM »
Update from 4de staff:

"Dear *my name*,

Thank you for writing in!

Yes, we do plan to put AJ and Trixie up for pre-sale soon. They ought to be for pre-sale some time in Sept. It's just been complicated with the other toys taking so long, and we're going to work out some more stuff before posting them. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Sincerely,
Angela"

Emailed them earlier asking about AJ and Trixie. September she says, I'm guessing that'll translate to a month or two later. 4DE will come through, just takes a while. AJ and Trixie will be up for presale soon, hopefully will ship with the rest of them. Forgot to ask them about Muffins though, I'll get to that now.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:41:10 PM by lordalexander74 »
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2015, 08:03:48 PM »
Update from 4de staff:

"Dear *my name*,

Thank you for writing in!

Yes, we do plan to put AJ and Trixie up for pre-sale soon. They ought to be for pre-sale some time in Sept. It's just been complicated with the other toys taking so long, and we're going to work out some more stuff before posting them. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Sincerely,
Angela"

Emailed them earlier asking about AJ and Trixie. September she says, I'm guessing that'll translate to a month or two later. 4DE will come through, just takes a while. AJ and Trixie will be up for presale soon, hopefully will ship with the rest of them. Forgot to ask them about Muffins though, I'll get to that now.

While it was nice of you to do this, honestly I hope people stop giving these guys money/pre-orders until they actually....you know....have the actual darn product ready to ship.  This company seems like they have no idea what they are doing...

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2015, 10:00:35 PM »
Yeah, at this point pre-orders mean nothing.  They can put up all the pre-orders they want, but it won't mean a thing until we see some actual products in people's hands.

Not counting Twilight and Pinkie, of course. Those have been out for at least two years at this point.

Build a Bear has put out how many ponies in the past two years?  Funrise, too.  Even TY and Aurora have gone through design changes with their plushies and have gotten them out on the shelves in decent time.

I know 4DE is a small company, but this is ridiculous.
Instagram / Want List

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2015, 03:33:50 AM »
I was planning on getting their Luna, which will probably  come out 8 months after FiM season 6 ends.  -_-

The other side of the fandom has pretty much had it with them at this point too. By the time they finally start making them there's a good chance fans will have already moved on with Auroras or Olyfactory ones.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 29, 2015, 06:12:08 AM »
I've been watching and reading this thread and I have been shaking my dang head U_U

Y'all are honestly better off with those bootleg Chinese onlyfactory plushes...

And that is my honest opinion....
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Bergamot

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2015, 06:21:47 AM »
Who would've thought that BaB's Muffins plush would come out before 4DE's?

I don't know if "moving on" to other plush is going to put a dent in 4DE's bottom line, really. I have a pile of Muffins plush and there's always room for one more!

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2015, 07:54:00 AM »
I ordered literally one of ever pre-order, and I'm getting to the point where I want to get my money back.  I feel like they stole my money.  They're completely lazy in their attempts to actually, you know, get their products out into the hands of loyal customers.  They're not even updating their Twitter with any news these days. 

I'm REALLY disappointed in this company, and would rather spend a couple hundred dollars on a hand-made plushie that I'll actually GET rather than spend money on an inexpensive but quality plushie that will never get delivered.  4DE really dropped the ball on this one.  I'd rather them not have these up for pre-sale until they are ready to be shipped.  Or at least til they have a set DATE for shipment.  Can't express my disgust for this company enough.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal