collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enterplay Order?  (Read 580 times)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Enterplay Order?
« on: August 25, 2014, 10:05:53 AM »
So I missed the MLP 30th Anniversary pack of cards at the MLP fair, so  a few weeks ago, I ordered them from Enterplay.  Well, I haven't received them in the mail or any communication from Enterplay.  So I went to contact them and they no phone number listed and I had to email them.  So I am very frustrated right now because they did indeed take the money from Paypal.  Does it usually take this long for them to ship?  I'm just about to open a case with Paypal if they don't answer me back asap.

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Enterplay Order?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »
Have you tried contacting them via their Facebook page? I've never had issues ordering from them, but all of mine have been preorders.

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 10:27:34 AM »
Have you tried contacting them via their Facebook page? I've never had issues ordering from them, but all of mine have been preorders.

Thanks I will try facebook

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 01:49:06 PM »
I think they had the exact same issues after last year's Fair :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:11:39 PM »
Enterplay and I went several rounds last year over the special vintagey cards they had printed.  I ordered them ASAP once available via their website.  Needless to say, many phone calls went unanswered.  E-mails met blind eyes for the most part.  I even tried on their Facebook page.  When they actually did respond, it was full of excuses.  Here's the old thread:  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,343456.0.html

Eventually I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a claim.  On the very last day before the claim closed, the president of the company contacted me and refunded my money via PayPal (even though I had FINALLY received the cards a little bit before).  It was a paaaaaaain.  I sure hope this isn't going to be history repeating itself! 

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 07:08:50 AM »
I had issues when I ordered from EnterPlay as well. They were way backlogged and when I placed my order, they didn't ship until a MONTH later. It was very frustrating but eventually I did get my order.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 07:58:27 AM »
They do have good products, I'll give them that.  But their employees and management are pretty awful.  Everytime I came up to them at the MLP Fair, it seemed like they didnt want to be there.  Not to mention at every convention they go to, they seem to have their shipments lost in the mail.  What got me is that they actually lost their list of names they took at the fair for those of us that bought the Tirek poster and were suppose to be mailed the Smarty Pants card.  Ended up having to contact them to get them to mail me the card!

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »
Update!  After talking with someone on their facebook page who kept telling me to contact customer service, which I already did, I just opened a paypal case and got my money back.  Its absolutely ridiculous that they could not fulfill my order in a timely manner or communicate reasonably with me.  Very disappointed because I really wanted those anniversary cards :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal