collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your workbag/purse and the treasures contained within!  (Read 291 times)

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That's right! A picture thread.  I don't think we've had one of these in awhile.  I'm a nosy person who switches purses a lot and I have to carry around a lot of junk on a regular basis(mostly for work and the fact that I tend to roll into work 10 minutes after rolling out of bed. P:).  Right now I'm using a small backpack for all my work biz but I'm kind of in love with how much stuff I can fit in here.  I'll go first!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

When I spread it all out it feels like a bunch but I usually have room a lot of room to spare.  The heavier food stuff tends to live in minifridges at my jobs and well they loose their weight throughout the day.

Coffee mug, tea/juice hybrid drink, sparkling water P:, 1-2 containers of food things(sometimes these are wrapped in a ziplock bag), sketch pad, planner, random reading materials, deodorant, hand sanitizer, face scrub, lotion, fragrance(this is only an occasional resident), tooth brush, toothpaste, somekind of gum/toothpick thing, mints!, mascara, hair clips, ALL of the keys, phone screen wipes, outlet box, DS, [cards, phone and cord not featured]. 
These are the general contents of my bag usually minus 2-4 smaller items depending on my needs.
If I don't have work, I use a much smaller purse and just carry my keys, ds, phone+cord, and my cards.

Your turn!

"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your workbag/purse and the treasures contained within!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 11:46:30 PM »
Oh wow - you're sorted!!  :lol:  Love the colours on your pack :)

I don't have a pic and sadly can't say I'm as well organised as you, but off the top of my head I have in my bag (which is waaaaay too small anyway to carry a heap of stuff in it...):

Uh... wallet, phone, pen, small notepad, tissues, spare hair tie/clip (for me or the kids... gotta be prepared lol!), lip stick (for moments of yeah!), lip balm (for moments of bleh!), spare girly item (in case the girly time of the month catches me off guard!), a couple of paracetamol, usually some breath mints (although I think I need to re-stock), mini tube of hand cream, bandaid/plaster (you'd be surprised how often you have to pull one of these out for the kids!), keys if they're not in my pocket, pocket mirror... wow... I have more stuff than I thought!

You should ask me about my car though. Combined with my hand bag I could almost camp in it  :lol:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 08:01:03 AM »
Ugh. I need a new purse. My current one is worn out. Maybe I'll get a pic when I get one.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 08:56:05 AM »
I have a lot of purses, and I change bags a lot. And typically when I change bags I leave a lot of things behind, so I have all these bags lying around with random stuff left in them - oops!

The purse i'm currently carrying is probably my all time favorite purse, but it's on the smallish side so I don't have a lot in it.

Tablet, notebook, post its, wallet, check book, pens, giant permanent marker, lip balm, hand sanitizer, and my two work IDs. I usually also have my lunch in there when I come to work, but it's migrated to the fridge now :) My phone and keys are usually in my pockets.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 09:54:47 AM »
I never got out of the habit of carting everything round in an absolute beast of a messenger bag; it has a zipper down the side that makes it even more massive when it's unzipped!

It's got... my mp3 player and headphones, sketchbook, pencil case, the same Misfits wallet I've had since the age of 14 (and it still holds up!), an ancient housebrick-style phone, keys, and hand sanitiser. I usually tend to have something to read in there as well; can't leave the house without a book!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 06:14:02 PM »
I have a horse purse, its a real picture that is printed on both sides. I have a calendar, my med kit, my small wallet with all my cards and insurance things. I have one black pen, my asthma inhaler, my chapstick and my phone. Oh ya my car keys and another set of keys to other things. It feels like to much to me but I cant get rid of anymore out of it.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 09:53:46 PM »
I'm afraid mines rather boring, because I dont use a purse, but only my pockets. :p

my wallet, cellphone which is just a Tracfone because I use the phone so little, even the smallest phone service plan would be wasted on me. Then my keys, with a loot of fobs thanks to my mom, Bioshock Infinite Murder of crows vigor, that came with my looong awaited game xD,  and a tiny little phone charm Buddha that I believe I got from a swap here at the arena. Lastly a snowman charm my son made me. :)
I usually have a collection of notes and lists inside my pockets too lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal