collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on some random kitty LPS  (Read 525 times)

Offline PrincessDiana1982

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • *The Princess*
    • View Profile
PC on some random kitty LPS
« on: August 13, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
Hey all!  I have no idea about anything LPS, so if anyone can please help me out, I'd be so grateful!! 

I am selling a bunch of different LPS items, but I have no idea what to price them at.  I did a little research on the set - I found I have the mom & dad kitty birthing playset.  I looked on ebay and there is a big range.  I am missing only 2 items to be the complete set - the spilled bucket & the beige kitten.  All pieces look good to me, nothing broken, please see my pic below.  Also the panda in the cage on the right is a McD's, still have the package with the stickers it came with if that means anything.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If anyone can help me pricing any or all of these, that would be really awesome!!!  Thank you so much in advance!!

~Diana

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
Re: PC on some random kitty LPS
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 11:58:56 AM »
the birthing set is going to be worth the most...I think $25 for the complete set is fair
the white laying down cat (no fluff) goes with the little gray kitten (he nurses) I think the complete set sells for around the $20 mark?

the flea ridden cat goes to the care center playset....on her own couple dollars?

Apricot cat goes with blue carrier - she is a Ready To Go Pet (I love her) and I think I have seen her complete recently for closer to the $10 and under mark complete. I actually bought one for $5 recently.
The other apricot cat with the white stripe goes to a set with a Siamese cat and many other things. As she is alone I would again guess in the $2-$3 range?  Single pets tend to be in that area unless they are more rare/variants.

white fluffy cat by himself I would venture up to $5

and the McDonalds pet....to me is cannon fodder. but I still think it sells in the $2-3 range as well.
you can look him up here: http://petshopshoop.com/
and then take his number and plug it into ebay. I have a hedgehog porcupine thing that I can't find...
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline PrincessDiana1982

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • *The Princess*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:55:12 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for your input, this has helped me immensely!!!!  Now I hope I can just sell all of them!!

the birthing set is going to be worth the most...I think $25 for the complete set is fair
the white laying down cat (no fluff) goes with the little gray kitten (he nurses) I think the complete set sells for around the $20 mark?

the flea ridden cat goes to the care center playset....on her own couple dollars?

Apricot cat goes with blue carrier - she is a Ready To Go Pet (I love her) and I think I have seen her complete recently for closer to the $10 and under mark complete. I actually bought one for $5 recently.
The other apricot cat with the white stripe goes to a set with a Siamese cat and many other things. As she is alone I would again guess in the $2-$3 range?  Single pets tend to be in that area unless they are more rare/variants.

white fluffy cat by himself I would venture up to $5

and the McDonalds pet....to me is cannon fodder. but I still think it sells in the $2-3 range as well.
you can look him up here: http://petshopshoop.com/
and then take his number and plug it into ebay. I have a hedgehog porcupine thing that I can't find...

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 09:45:17 PM »
Glad I could help!
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal