collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build A Bear: Celestia  (Read 9317 times)

FluttershyMama

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Celestia Build a Bear ?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 10:02:05 AM »
I would LOVE to have Celestia and Luna! :biggrin: I just recently got BAB Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 01:25:38 PM »
You are right about Rarity. Her hair is a total mess and very very thin. I only brushed her tail a couple times and it is already getting fluffy at the ends and I brushed it very carefully. I'm curious......did you get Fluttershy when she came out or recently??? Because I got Fluttershy only a few months ago for my daughter. I am wondering if maybe they changed her hair since she came out?

I wonder if they did change the recent release ponies.  :huh: I got my Fluttershy the day she first came out. So it's possible that there's a second run with the new hair. I'll have to check the ones in the bin at BaB when I go back for AJ eventually.

FluttershyMama

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 06:57:32 AM »
Do you think they'll ever have a Big Macintosh BAB?

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 02:33:26 AM »

It's entirely possible! BAB did a G4 survey a couple of years back and so far every pony they've made is from the list of ponies you could vote for. I'm fairly sure Big Macintosh was on that list, too and they've made AJ and Applebloom so I could see it happening :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 06:45:07 AM »

It's entirely possible! BAB did a G4 survey a couple of years back and so far every pony they've made is from the list of ponies you could vote for. I'm fairly sure Big Macintosh was on that list, too and they've made AJ and Applebloom so I could see it happening :)

Actually, I am pretty certain that he wasn't because I remember writing his name into the blank where you could write in your choices.  The only boy I remember being on the list was SA.  I really hope that they do release him though.  BAB does do plush aimed at boys as evidenced by the current TMNT so it seems like they might be more willing to take a risk on male ponies.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 07:09:46 AM »

Actually, I am pretty certain that he wasn't because I remember writing his name into the blank where you could write in your choices.  The only boy I remember being on the list was SA.  I really hope that they do release him though.  BAB does do plush aimed at boys as evidenced by the current TMNT so it seems like they might be more willing to take a risk on male ponies.

You're right on this, because I was just coming back to the thread to correct myself ;^^ I found a list of the original ponies and Big Mac wasn't on it, nor was Zecora but again like you just said, people were able to suggest other characters before submitting the survey. I recall suggesting both Big Mac and Zecora, I really hope they do a Big Mac! Also, according to the BAB wiki, Cadence and Shining Armor should be showing up at some point, too.

Offline Judhudson

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 07:56:43 AM »
Man I hope Celestia / Luna or some other ponies drop before middle of November.  Checked my email and saw that I have 3 $10 VIP Bucks to use on my next purchase...but they expire on Nov. 14th!  :lol:

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »
You could probably make a decent bit of money selling minky plushie wigs for Build-a-Bears!
A local brony in our group mods Funrise plushies to have accurate non-spaghetti manes on commission if you provide the plushie. Dunno how well she's done customer-wise but I'm trying to find a Cadance and Celestia for her to fix!

I voted for Cadance on the next BABW pony. I hope she comes out, I still have a gift card left over from my thylacine plushie I've been holding onto.

Duster reference]

Blushes

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 09:53:14 AM »
Ohmy~ Celestia is my favorite G4 Princess. I told myself no more BAB's after Zecora, but I might just have to make an exception!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Build-a-Bear Plush Celestia 2
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 03:00:20 PM »
My friend just sent me this:

*SQUEE*

I just got sent a £5 off voucher that lasts until November so hopefully she'll be soon (though alas it looks like her crown and necklace will be separate...I hope they're not £10...)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Build-a-Bear Plush Celestia 2
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »
Dangit, I already am out of room for BAB plushies, and I don't even have Zecora!  Why do I have to be so in love with that Celestia???!!!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 03:14:52 PM »
See other BAB thread
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Noxxbunny

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 03:40:24 PM »
Aw.  :( she seems to be just as thinly-haired as Rarity and AJ. I don't like this new lack of hair. I guess I won't be buying any more BaB ponies. She'd be so cute to me otherwise. Has anyone ever tried re-hairing a plush?

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 04:15:28 PM »
She's very sweet.  Will definitely be getting her.  I do kinda wish that they came with a wire frame work so that you could pose them like it looks like BABs promo shots have been doing.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:18:07 PM by Sunset »

jemboi

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »
Oh my Equestria! I am so on this!!! I hope we get Luna too!!!
My friend just sent me this:

*SQUEE*

I just got sent a £5 off voucher that lasts until November so hopefully she'll be soon (though alas it looks like her crown and necklace will be separate...I hope they're not £10...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal