collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build A Bear: Celestia  (Read 9301 times)

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Celestia Build a Bear ?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 07:03:39 AM »
My girls would be so THRILLED!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 07:35:35 AM »
Well Fluttershy was a black friday release last year, so I wouldn't put it past them to release something else that week;) I'm so excited for them continuing with new characters though:)

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 07:38:28 AM »
I'm still confused, because the guys at Build a Bear told me AJ would be the last release.. Maybe Celestia will be an online exclusive or something.

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »
I'm still confused, because the guys at Build a Bear told me AJ would be the last release.. Maybe Celestia will be an online exclusive or something.

I hope not, unless they start offering free shipping after £30 or something, and vastly improve the consistency in quality of the ponies :mad: Even then..it's unlikely I'd buy a winged BAB pony blind.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:05:04 AM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »
Oh such good news! Thanks for sharing!

We were at BAB recently and the popularity of the Ponies was amazing. Almost every little girl was carrying a Pony. I believe they will keep coming out with Ponies as long as they remain popular.

The Beary Newsworthy brochure we got announced Superman and Batman Bears as well as 40th Anniversary Hello Kitty all arriving September 19.

I will keep an eye out for Pony sales at BAB. MLP and Disney Palace Pets went on sale right before they released new characters. If there are new Ponies coming out we should definitely be hearing more news soon! ^.^
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 09:12:05 AM »
I could see them making Celestia and possibly a Luna! I need to catch-up first... the last one I bought was Rarity! My BABW is usually crowded and I usually forget the ponies release dates >_>

EeveeMUA

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
I hope we get princess pony BAB soon!  I'd love a Luna and Celestia, I hope they make them with longer hair too, they'd be so pretty.   ^.^

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 03:55:41 PM »
I will be there the DAY they have Luna available. And I doubt they are stopping making ponies, haven't they said they are great sellers?

QueenGusty

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 04:04:25 PM »
I am not a fan of the BAB plushies but Celly??

JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!

Carrie

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »
Some friends of mine went to BABW and heard the same thing, that Celestia is on the way. I need her and AJ still.

Duster reference]

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2014, 08:06:12 PM »
I would love to see what she looks like but wouldn't get her. I have several of the BAB ponies and I have lost interest. I have Twilight and Rainbow Dash..which their hair is really nice....but I also have Fluttershy and Rarity who have really thin tangly hair. Out of all the ponies you think those would be the ones with the nicest hair. I also feel like the hair makes them not very cuddly. The only pony that might be able to sway me is Big Mac, Shining Armor, or maybe Dr. Whooves.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:07:58 PM by Gloomygirl777 »

Pinkandpurplepanda

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2014, 08:10:37 PM »
When I went to BAB to get Rarity right around her release date, an employee told me that Luna and Celestia were both coming up, one would be around Christmas time and the other around new years. I don't know why they wouldn't release them in pairs as they've been doing so far though. They also weren't sure if they would be larger than the ponies we've seen already. They also told me that they will be continuing the line with more side characters and had no plans of stopping with the ponies anytime soon because they're so popular.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 09:05:30 PM »
I would love to see what she looks like but wouldn't get her. I have several of the BAB ponies and I have lost interest. I have Twilight and Rainbow Dash..which their hair is really nice....but I also have Fluttershy and Rarity who have really thin tangly hair. Out of all the ponies you think those would be the ones with the nicest hair. I also feel like the hair makes them not very cuddly. The only pony that might be able to sway me is Big Mac, Shining Armor, or maybe Dr. Whooves.

I agree. I'm starting to lose interest now as well. :( My Fluttershy's hair is actually really nice and I love the length. I expected the same for Rarity and I'm so disappointed that she's practically bald compared to the others! On top of that, I don't know if they changed what they make the hair out of or something, but Rarity's is just plain unmanageable! I've tried everything to get it to look like my other ones and no matter what I do, she just sticks out from the rest. I understand parents complained about how tangled the hair gets, but if Celestia has this new short hair length they've been going with, I won't be getting her. Takes all the fun out of it to me.

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 06:43:56 AM »
You are right about Rarity. Her hair is a total mess and very very thin. I only brushed her tail a couple times and it is already getting fluffy at the ends and I brushed it very carefully. I'm curious......did you get Fluttershy when she came out or recently??? Because I got Fluttershy only a few months ago for my daughter. I am wondering if maybe they changed her hair since she came out?

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 07:10:39 AM »
You could probably make a decent bit of money selling minky plushie wigs for Build-a-Bears!
:fox:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal