collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build A Bear: Celestia  (Read 9304 times)

Offline PinkiePosh

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Marketplace Store
Build A Bear: Celestia
« on: August 11, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
My friend, NovalG on Twitter, said when she was in BAB, the employees told her Celestia appeared in the system recently. No pictures have been found yet.

[title change and topic merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:53:56 AM by hathorcat »

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: Celestia Build a Bear ?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 09:35:02 AM »
I hope they make a Celestia and Luna BAB!  I think they would do a really good job.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »
OMGosh! I hope this means there will be a Luna soon :O thanks for sharing this tidbit of info ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »
Celestia has been spotted in the BAB system for some time.  I heard rumors of Luna being paired with her, but there has been no indication that Luna has been spotted in the system.  Last news update was that Celestia was set to be a release sometime in November, I think.  :)

I really do hope we get a Luna, and that she'll be blue instead of purple.

Offline PinkiePosh

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Marketplace Store
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 10:08:01 AM »
Celestia has been spotted in the BAB system for some time.  I heard rumors of Luna being paired with her, but there has been no indication that Luna has been spotted in the system.  Last news update was that Celestia was set to be a release sometime in November, I think.  :)

I really do hope we get a Luna, and that she'll be blue instead of purple.

Oh, shows what I know ! Sorry, Im not up to date with the g4 crowd. I usually avoid g4 but I love princesses !
I thought Luna was a violet blue. I know nothing about this stuff. Bronies tend to be more picky and I'm just like "yay a pony!" Haha

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »
I wouldn't mind if Luna was a dark blue/indigo/blue-violet color. If anything, I am just "worried" about her cutie mark. I hope it doesn't go through quality control issues. :(
I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow ended up being a dark purple color so that her color was more "girl friendly" (kinda like how Celestia was pink for a long time). I doubt that would happen, though - I don't see BAB doing that, even if I don't go there often.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
I heard late September for Celestia. Though, I wonder if we'd have seen pictures for her by now if that were the case? Hm...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
I heard late September for Celestia. Though, I wonder if we'd have seen pictures for her by now if that were the case? Hm...

Hey, if we can get her sooner, I'd be all for that, LOL!   I did hear that too - but I'd be questioning their release dates.  Still seems like it'd be too soon to release another pony then if that is the case (I mean we had 4 ponies in July so that'd be a span of 2-3 months if Celestia was due in September).  Although they could potentially release Celestia in September and then Luna in November.   

Sad to say I'm totally impatient on the BaB ponies, I gotta have them now!  Although if they do drop in November, then they'd make for killer Christmas gifts for the MLP fan!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
Maybe they finally tapped down on those picture leaks; I am a little surprised we have not seen her yet as I had also heard September being mentioned as the next date for them. However with 4 being run so quickly together perhaps a repeat run followed by new ponies November would make more sense for them?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »
Like everyone else, I'd be more excited about a possible Luna, but I think Celestia is pretty cool, too, and might get her if I have the funds when she comes out!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
I would love Luna and Cadance but I'd probably get Celestia as well XD
My Wish List

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:41 PM »
My guess is that it'll be Celestia and Cadance if they release two at a time again. Luna is kind of complicated to do with the dark spots on her flank, and she might not be as popular with young girls as Cadance.

On the other hand, I talked with one of the employees at the Build a Bear I got my plushes from, and apparently around half of the people buying these are guys like me (in retrospect I shouldn't have been surprised), so I guess you couldn't count Luna out entirely either.

Either way I might end up getting both of them (especially if it's a Season 1 style Luna), but Celestia and Cadance would be my preference.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 03:59:20 PM »
I very much doubt they would make Celestia without Luna, whether or not Luna's design is considered appealing to the stereotypical little girl, the two are a package deal (and I'm really hoping we might see Cadence released with Shining Armour.) though I could see them releasing them one at a time and pricing them higher than the other ponies, perhaps. I wonder if their shoes, crowns, and necklaces will be part of the basic pony, Like Zecora's jewellery, or if you'll have to purchase them separately...hm.

But yup, last time I talked to an employee about sales they said that about half the buyers of the MLP items were adults (they didn't specify gender).
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 05:14:18 PM »
I think all of the ponies released so far are ones that were in the original BaB survey. I remember the main six, Spike, the CMC, all three princesses, Shining Armor and Trixie being in there. Unsure about Zecora. I would not be surprised if they did Celestia & Luna and Cadence & SA as future pairs. ^.^

I wonder how they would do Luna though. The majority of vectors of her on toys, books, stickers etc. have her as the short-haired purplish S1 appearance. And that seems to be the model Aurora plush is working on, whereas 4DE is doing the darker blue and starry maned current appearance. I hope that if BaB does the princesses they make Celestia white and Luna navy, it would be nice to have such large plush be accurately detailed.

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 08:03:50 PM »
That would be awesome! Maybe the small heads wouldn't bother me so much with a Celestia. Or maybe the would do a different pattern? Probably not, but that would be interesting!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal