collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!  (Read 20275 times)

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Vintageponysunny?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 08:23:23 PM »
Why the hell would you start a sales thread, knowing that you are working 80 hours a week, then getting married and going on your honeymoon, not bothering to tell most of your buyers, and not bothering to ship your stuff. I would love to give her benefit of the doubt, but I smell big ole scam here.
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 08:24:48 PM »
Why the hell would you start a sales thread, knowing that you are working 80 hours a week, then getting married and going on your honeymoon, not bothering to tell most of your buyers, and not bothering to ship your stuff. I would love to give her benefit of the doubt, but I smell big ole scam here.

What I don't get about scammers is do they not think they will get caught?? Like really?
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 08:27:24 PM »

What I don't get about scammers is do they not think they will get caught?? Like really?

most scammers  thinkt hey cna  get instant money  without doign anyhting.   he proably thought oh i can make easy money! and if they send it as a gift (which we didint)   they cant d anyhting aobut it.   

also  scammers   would rahter not do anything and  get  money  instead of     getting a honest   job.  i acutly knew soemone  who's mother scammed people   as a  living.   (needless to say   ocne i foudn this out i  quit haivng anyhitng to do with them)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

abooth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 08:42:00 PM »
Sad sad sad

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 08:55:52 PM »
Wow... this is so upsetting it pulled me out of lurk-mode.  :blink: I haven't seen something like this in any of my fandoms in awhile... just depressing... :cry:
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 09:08:27 PM »
I'll edit the original post with new info when I get to a computer. Pretty safe to say at this point to me it's a scam.

You can also get results if you call PayPal. I gave them the email I sent money to and warned them this person has other complaints for the same thing. What saved my money despite sending as a gift was that my purchase note stated it was clearly for an item.

Duster reference]

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 09:09:31 PM »
I'll edit the original post with new info when I get to a computer. Pretty safe to say at this point to me it's a scam.

You can also get results if you call PayPal. I gave them the email I sent money to and warned them this person has other complaints for the same thing. What saved my money despite sending as a gift was that my purchase note stated it was clearly for an item.

maybe see if anyone else is affected?

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 11:16:20 PM »
Did she tell anyone else that she had shipped?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 04:43:09 AM »
It definitey looks like a scam  :(   
 If you havent opened a case already please do it now - and contact Paypal if you sent money as a gift.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »
Just noticed too that her paypal is unverified...
  So if her Paypal was unverified, that means it isn't connected to a bank account.  That means she couldn't remove the money, but only send it to someone else, correct? How does Paypal get the money back if there isn't an account to take it from?  Does Paypal foot the bill for reimbursement it if it can't be recovered?
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 06:02:50 AM »
Yes, correct. The general rule seems to be $500 sent or received in total before a suspension is placed on the account and PayPal requiring verification and identification before allowing continued use.

I believe under the Paypal buyer protection though, if the seller can't prove delivery via online viewable tracking, then Paypal will debit the sellers Paypal account for the refund. If the sellers Paypal account is drained, then Paypal will refund out of their own pocket.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:47 AM »
Thanks so much for the info, ponylady!  That is great news for all of the buyers!
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2014, 06:57:36 AM »
I believe under the Paypal buyer protection though, if the seller can't prove delivery via online viewable tracking, then Paypal will debit the sellers Paypal account for the refund. If the sellers Paypal account is drained, then Paypal will refund out of their own pocket.

:like: :like: :like:

That is great news. I hope everybody can get their money back! What an awful thing for a person to do. :( It would be nice to see vintageponysunny come back and make things right- it seems unlikely at this point, but it's still alright to hope.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »
Did she tell anyone else that she had shipped?

Yes, but no tracking number lol
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
I firmly believe you will all get your money back. I am sorry though for the time it is going to take and what you all had to go through. The matter was brought to our attention and I locked her sales thread days ago to prevent, at that point what I thought would help from anyone else being taken for a ride  :mad:  It seems she already did that within a weeks time.

Please, please, please.....if in the future you feel that anything is amiss with a seller to contact us. There is a chance 9 of 10 that we have already been made aware of the situation and can tackle it immediately. I know there were two of you who made contact and that was all it took for me to lock her thread. It would have been sooner if I had known that there way more of you.  :(
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal