collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!  (Read 20313 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny: Beware of this seller
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »
Lorelei you are allowed to post her eBay ID, just no personal information, such as First/Last name or email address. If you want to personally email those to Ringlets or I that would be fine.

allright ponylady. i'll pm you what i have.

and  heres her ebay corona if youw ant o add it to the first post.  it's Sunnyloveus

so i typed in her email  into facebook. and  i was rather surprised what i found.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:03:00 PM by Lorelei Redfern »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2014, 12:19:30 AM »
Wow interesting I just found this thread!!! I bought a couple things from her recently and they actually arrived so I decided to buy more, yet I have been getting excuses as well recently and getting worried now!

For Sale Wants

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2014, 12:24:05 AM »
Huh. Well, the Facebook stuff ought to make it easier to press charges for fraud, anyway. Idiot.

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2014, 02:59:53 AM »
so i typed in her email  into facebook. and  i was rather surprised what i found.

What what what? lol
On the edge of my seat here

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2014, 06:16:55 AM »
I just typed her email in Facebook as well. Well it's her since she has sunny next to her name. She also is single meaning that husband thing was a lie. And, she has been active after the 30th on Facebook when she went missing on here. Also, she has a post around the 31st that she is sitting on her couch so she is not out of town either.

I also thought this was funny...The next person who asked when I'm getting married or where is my husband is getting punched in the throat

And, on the mlptp she was contacting people who were wanting funkos... For one person she said $10 each or 3 for $35. Then that same day on somebody else's she wrote $20 each or $35 for 2. So, her prices were changing too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:51:47 AM by snwbear24 »
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2014, 06:29:36 AM »
This is awful. :( I need to tell you guys though that a few years ago I was part of a huge cloth diaper swap and sell. Occasionally you'd get scammers who had no bank accounts linked to their PayPal. Disputes would be filed and basically because there was no money in the PP account the people who got scammed had to wait until the scammer got money in their PayPal accounts again. People lost very small amounts and also very large amounts (in the 100's). I pray that PayPal's policy has changed because it's been about 5 years since I've been a part of that community but PayPal basically told them they were in the right but that they couldn't get their money back until there was money in the PP account for PayPal to take :(
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2014, 07:19:53 AM »
How are you all finding this person's Facebook simply with email? All I see is an option to add my own email as a way to find mutual friends through my contacts, and I really don't want to do that.

Could someone PM me her name so I could block her, if that's allowed? I'm active in the Facebook group and I really don't want to be contacted by her.

Question answered, and person is now blocked. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:46:28 AM by Rachel-Eyes »

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2014, 08:29:45 AM »
I know these groups are not linked but the face book group should be notified so no one else does transactions with her.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2014, 08:36:58 AM »
This is awful. :( I need to tell you guys though that a few years ago I was part of a huge cloth diaper swap and sell. Occasionally you'd get scammers who had no bank accounts linked to their PayPal. Disputes would be filed and basically because there was no money in the PP account the people who got scammed had to wait until the scammer got money in their PayPal accounts again. People lost very small amounts and also very large amounts (in the 100's). I pray that PayPal's policy has changed because it's been about 5 years since I've been a part of that community but PayPal basically told them they were in the right but that they couldn't get their money back until there was money in the PP account for PayPal to take :(

I think that USED to be true- (that happened to me too back in the day) - but I think now Paypal has better protection (although I can't swear to it having not had the opportunity to test it outside of ebay).  Hopefully it will work out even though her email address is unverified.

What a sleezebag this person is.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2014, 08:44:58 AM »
hmmm  wonder if its legal for us to post on her  wall and comment about how much sehs is a scammer and possibly  email her..   or would that be harrasment?

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2014, 08:46:49 AM »
hmmm  wonder if its legal for us to post on her  wall and comment about how much sehs is a scammer and possibly  email her..   or would that be harrasment?

I wouldn't do that as A that is harassment and B I think we all don't want to lower ourselves to her level. Maybe somebody could possibly message her on Facebook to see if she says anything? But, I wouldn't start spamming on her page. I don't think as a community we are like that. I think doing this thread is good enough.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:49:01 AM by snwbear24 »

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »

I think that USED to be true- (that happened to me too back in the day) - but I think now Paypal has better protection (although I can't swear to it having not had the opportunity to test it outside of ebay).  Hopefully it will work out even though her email address is unverified.

What a sleezebag this person is.

I was hoping this was the case and I'm really happy to hear that. It's a horribly violating feeling to be scammed like that. :(
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2014, 08:50:07 AM »
http://www.mlptp.net/forums/showthread.php?p=773359#post773359

This too. I had thought about contacting the Brony1979 ID a few days ago because I really wanted to get a glitter Twilight but didn't want to pay $100+. Glad I didn't though. So, they tried to pull the same multi ID stunt on the Arena as they did on the TP.

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »

This too. I had thought about contacting the Brony1979 ID a few days ago because I really wanted to get a glitter Twilight but didn't want to pay $100+. Glad I didn't though. So, they tried to pull the same multi ID stunt on the Arena as they did on the TP.

SMH This is terrible...

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2014, 08:56:06 AM »

SMH This is terrible...

yeah.   this is ridiculus.. well    there are   people out there who  wnat  nothing to do but scam. sadly. 
at least  the  thread was locekd. i just hope  nobody on the Trading post  was scammed.

as for the multiple id. i wouldnt be surprised if seh trys to come back under a differnt id.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal