collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!  (Read 20258 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Vintageponysunny/mlpsunny/sunnyloveus: Beware of this buyer and seller!
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2014, 04:18:48 AM »
Seashell hit it right on the head (to bad it wasn't on Vintagepony's head first though  :P).

Unfortunately LR this is not the first time something like this has happened. As long as there is something desirable that people want, there is always going to be someone who is going to try and take advantage of folks. I know we are in one of the safest and most trusting communities on the internet but it's important to remember that not everyone is like the majority of us. There are sick twisted people out there that prey on trusting people, everyday!  As Seashell said if it looks to good to be true then it most likely is.

On another note, we absolutely do what we can once we are alerted to a problem. That is why it is always important that if you spot a bad trader or suspect any suspicious activity, that you contact a Mod immediately.  As long as we all work together, as a community to out these types of people, we can keep the arena as safe as possible. 

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal