collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 117
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Enterplay Convention items Wanted!  (Read 668 times)

Offline Princess Lala

• Cherry Blossom Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Enterplay Convention items Wanted!
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:34:59 PM »
Hi there! If anyone managed to get ahold of the free Smarty Pants Promos or the set of the gold/black dog tags and are willing to part with please let me know please!!! I couldnt attend the cons because of geological/travel issues and these are con items only! Ebay'prices are horrendous and Enterplay said they were going to list their con stuff last Saturday/Sunday but they apparently never did and ive been checking everyday since for a flash sale! Looking to buy or trade, thank you for reading!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

IG: @prettypinkguardian

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
Re: Enterplay Convention items Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:01:09 AM »
I believe Enterplay listed the gold dog tags...thursday or Friday for a flash sale.  They were up for a day or so, debated on getting them, but decided not to.  Saw them at the con, and decided to pass (I have every single keychain already, so I just dont see spending $5 for different colored tags).

Smarty Pants promo was not at the convention.  Well, it was - but they had to write down orders.  UPS sent their promo cards somewhere else, so they didn't have them available.  They came with a purchase of the Tirek poster for $10.  They did say they will get them on the site someday for those not able to get one though. 

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 02:17:05 AM »
Ah!  Thanks for that info!  I was upset that they did not give any cards away this year like they do at all the other cons.  I didn't know they were doing the Smarty Pants w/poster and they didn't tell me when I asked about the usual free card.

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »
My friends and I each got a free deck of cards for learning how to play. They were identical though Rainbow Dash was the character card.
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.

Nirvana Want List

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 01:17:54 AM »
wiat we  were supposed to get a card when we bought the poster?I bought the tirek    poster adn wasnt told anythign aobut a card..

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 03:23:39 PM »
wiat we  were supposed to get a card when we bought the poster?I bought the tirek    poster adn wasnt told anythign aobut a card..

Oh no! :( It looks like an email/phone call is due.  Yeah, they kept it kind of unknown - but when you purchase a Tirek poster, they were suppose to take your name and contact information down on a sheet to send you the card. 

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 08:20:11 PM »
they didnt..  i bought the   poster and was liek can you roll it up. hes like 10.00 and that was it i didint even know about the card.  ah well.  and when i learned how to play.  i   got a booster pack lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal