collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your ultimate MLP villain  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Your ultimate MLP villain
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:09:57 AM »
Imagine that now you can design a villain and an episode for it? (or one big one splitted in two parts) for any MLP generation you like (yes, even G2) What species would it be? How it would look like? What are its goals? How the ponies are going to stop it?

Please note that this isn't a 'who's the best villain?'-like post. This is for creating your very own MLP villain

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: Your ultimate MLP villain
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:58:06 AM »
I wrote a story about an evil sorcerer name Archanis the Captor.  He rampage across the land with his horde of spiders and scorpions consuming everything in their path.  He has a magic, golden flute that when played makes things shrink to the size of insects.

Arachnis might have been human once, but he looks like a walking corpse now.  His gray skin looks like it was simply pulled over a skeleton and his clothing is tattered.  His horde are an assortment arachnids mostly normal sized.  However, there are a few giant ones who serve as his top followers including Lash the whip scorpion and Strike the thick-tailed scorpion.

He had come to across the Pony Kingdom a thousand years ago, but was defeated by Majesty when she used the Rainbow of Light to transform herself into an alacorn temporarily.  However, she was too drained to deliver the final blow and instead sealed him away.  However, some miners come across him and his horde and awaken them.  Arachnis comes to take his revenge on the Dream Valley who are enclave left over from that kingdom.  He seems to succeed as he has almost all of the ponies in his clutches.  However, Wind Whistler and Fizzy escape and head on an adventure to collect the pieces of the Rainbow of Light since Majesty had split it into six pieces after the battle and the one the Moochick had was one of six.  Their only hope is to assemble the complete Rainbow again.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »
Fun idea! I am not too creative with these things unfortunately but I cant wait to see what other people will come up with.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
I would just like a G1 dracula pony.... It would be in the Pinwheel pose and be purple with black hair.... Sort of a parody character like the Count in Sesame Street :P
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »
I would just like a G1 dracula pony.... It would be in the Pinwheel pose and be purple with black hair.... Sort of a parody character like the Count in Sesame Street :P
I count three...three little ponies. *lightning/thunder fx*
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 02:31:39 PM »
I count three...three little ponies. *lightning/thunder fx*

:lol:

My favourite my little pony villain would be an outlaw called Skewer (after the sea bird). He's a flawed hero unicorn male who has an eye patch and lives in a cave by the sea. Piratical tendencies. Possibly a more exciting version of Barnacle. Anyone else think it's odd that Barnacle is a pirate? He has a skull and crossbones hat and an eye patch! So much untapped potential. I need to get a Barnacle in reasonable shape and have decided that he may be the father of Lucky. The name Lucky may be ironic for my little lad. I think there also needs to be a pony called Storm. I don't know why this pulls up relatively little in terms of Google images. Again, yippee that means I can go forth and create.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:44:29 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »
When i was a kid I always played with my dolls and my ponies together.. I had a darcy doll with black hair.. and her name tho in my game was lily.
I think i sat through legend one time to many because she was like this evil sorceress who wanted to take all of the unicorns and do something horrible with them. So she would catch them one at a time and eventually all of the other little ponies had to come and rescue them.  I was a pretty good seemstress as a kid so i had this great black dress.. If i could get her into MLP Lily would totally be my all time greatest villain.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 02:21:03 PM »
When i was a kid I always played with my dolls and my ponies together.. I had a darcy doll with black hair.. and her name tho in my game was lily.
I think i sat through legend one time to many because she was like this evil sorceress who wanted to take all of the unicorns and do something horrible with them. So she would catch them one at a time and eventually all of the other little ponies had to come and rescue them.  I was a pretty good seemstress as a kid so i had this great black dress.. If i could get her into MLP Lily would totally be my all time greatest villain.

Nice! Drawing?

ArtieX
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Firehooves

• G1 is magic, FiM is tragic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 10:28:19 AM »
Lord Facade, a dark necromancer pony who turns other the ponies ponies of Ponyland into his sinister army of 'fakies'- zombie-like ponies with peeling hooves and fading coat colors that are slowly decaying away from his dark magic.

The firehooves family; Tornado, Twilight, Ember and Drummer
my G1/MLP Tales/G3/G4 fanfics-
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3280710/FireHoof
My tumblr: http://tornadofirehoovesuniverse.tumblr.com/

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
Has anyone read Asterix and the Roman Agent? I'd like someone like that. No flashy powers, no bizarre appearance, no getting burned away by magic rainbows... just someone who pretends to be a friend but is actually working to set everypony against each other through an incredibly careful mixture of lies and part truths.

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 09:15:59 PM »
During the time of a role playing game my friends started CoED (Church of the Evil Dead) I had made up a black bat winged bent horned unicorn with clawed hoofs (like that evil horse in that Heavenly Horse book) that searched for things from all the villains in MLP. It's name was Dark Flame and was gender less. One point in the RP we all wrote parts to a story and I ended up making like it found Bray and what was left of Tambelon in a deep cave.

I guess my Ombrefeu was kind of a villain, she was the Apostle of Doom in the CoED XD

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline Darker

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Hello there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 09:31:23 AM »
A villain who is a manifestation of evil, and all that wants in the Universe is death so darkness can reign over everything forever.

With a satanic vibe, like this:

It is the evil that lies in ourselves that is ever least tolerant of the evil that lies in others.

-Maurice Maeterlinck

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 09:41:08 AM »
Hey, this tread came back.  :devious:

I have a villain (actually more of a lackey) for the FiM universe, based on my college roommate. Basically, she's lonely and wants friends and wants other ponies to respect her, but she also has a toxic personality. Ponies have tried to be friends with her, but as many of us know, it's very upsetting and often unhealthy to be around those kinds of people. She's not evil enough to be destroyed by rainbow magic, but is too unpleasant to befriend, and in FiM, those seem to be the only two options when it comes to defeating the baddies. So she's a baddie who can never be defeated, really.
I'll put something here some time

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal