collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thank you Fair Staff!!  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+593)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: Thank you Fair Staff!!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »
I've already posted once, but I wanted to post on behalf of my husband as well. This was his 5th Fair (and my 6th) and he looks forward to it almost as much as I do :) He loves telling people, coworkers, etc about it

Why?

He says (and he's right) that it's one of the most POSITIVE things we do every year. There's a real sense of community. The staff are always terrific and helpful and nice and do an AMAZING job. The vendors and the attendees are all so great. The positive energy that fills the Fair's location can't be found at any other convention. It charges us :)
So THANK YOU Fair Staff for making it such a joy for not just me and all the other pony collectors and lovers, but for family as well. The fact that you do such a great job makes it the experience that it is, and it means a LOT to me personally that it is something so positive that my husband looks forward to going and supports me so fully.
Last year his mom and step dad came by and loved seeing it
This year his dad and step mom came and had so much fun
And my iaido instructor came and was also impressed with the positive energy :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:45:03 PM by Roogna »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 11:07:25 PM »
I had such a fantastic time this year! I' so happy I was able to go and see all he amazing ponies. Thanks so much for such a wonderful event!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 12:12:35 AM »

I've already posted once, but I wanted to post on behalf of my husband as well. This was his 5th Fair (and my 6th) and he looks forward to it almost as much as I do :) He loves telling people, coworkers, etc about it

Why?

He says (and he's right) that it's one of the most POSITIVE things we do every year. There's a real sense of community. The staff are always terrific and helpful and nice and do an AMAZING job. The vendors and the attendees are all so great. The positive energy that fills the Fair's location can't be found at any other convention. It charges us :)
So THANK YOU Fair Staff for making it such a joy for not just me and all the other pony collectors and lovers, but for family as well. The fact that you do such a great job makes it the experience that it is, and it means a LOT to me personally that it is something so positive that my husband looks forward to going and supports me so fully.
Last year his mom and step dad came by and loved seeing it
This year his dad and step mom came and had so much fun
And my iaido instructor came and was also impressed with the positive energy :)

This a million times over!  My Roommate and I go to several cons in a year and the Fair is easily the best, most positive, and most fun. My Roomy isn't a pony collector but she looks forward to the Fair almost as much as I do.

Elf

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 12:32:33 AM »
I fully agree with everything posted here. The Fair staff does a fantastic job and it makes me look forward to going every year! This was my 7th fair and every year it just keeps getting better and better!
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 04:08:50 AM »
I truly enjoyed working with the staff. It was an honor and a pleasure. :)

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »
Another wonderful Pony Fair to remember!! Thanks to Summer and Mary and their families for making it such a positive experience for all of us.  Already looking forward to next year!  :) :) :)

Handmade Plushies For Sale | Please PM me for Commission Information

Offline MedleysMaelstrom

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • McDonald's Pony
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 06:47:41 PM »
I said this in another thread, so forgive me for the reiteration. 

I have been to a number of conventions and fairs for all sorts of things.  This was the first year for me to attend an MLP anything.  I've pretty much just been closet collecting.  I have two girls (7 and 12).  I warned them before we went not to get too excited.  Fairs and cons only have two meter readings: AWESOME and LAME.  There isn't anything in-between.  Well, we were pretty excited even though I tried to keep our expectations real (no one could fall asleep the night before, you would have thought Santa was coming).  That kind of excitement is normally the recipe for HUGE disappointment… especially with expectation that high. 

This fair ended up being so far over the AWESOME scale that it broke the meter.  That is a very impressive feat as expectations were already floating in the sky so high and the Fair staff did not merely meet them, but they exceeded them.

A day does not go by that between my daughters and I someone doesn't say "I'm sad… I miss the pony fair." 
If I had a choice between going to Disney World or to the Pony Fair…. I'm going to the Pony Fair. 

I cannot thank you guys enough for putting together such a wonderful fair.  I can't wait for next year and you guys are welcome back in Nashville/Franklin anytime and all the time as far as I'm concerned!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2014, 01:37:08 AM »
I wanted to ask: who was the woman calling the raffle numbers, and the guy holding the boxes? Just curious if they were Arena members; I really liked their humor :D

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2014, 01:46:34 AM »
I wanted to ask: who was the woman calling the raffle numbers, and the guy holding the boxes? Just curious if they were Arena members; I really liked their humor :D
That was Mary (girlbuffalo on here) & her husband. The Fair Staff is primarily Summer & Mary with additional help from their husbands, friends, & family.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2014, 10:59:17 PM »
That was Mary (girlbuffalo on here) & her husband. The Fair Staff is primarily Summer & Mary with additional help from their husbands, friends, & family.

thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal