collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alpacasso!  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Alpacasso!
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
i don't have a current picture of my collection since i'm at college and my pacas are currently being stored in a giant shopping bag, but i do have a picture with at least half of my collection:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

a closeup kinda:

Your collection is... ugh, amazing!

OH YOU! I remember messaging you for a bit since you're also in PA, hi hi!  :lol:

I'm telling myself that I don't need to start a new collection, at least not until my fiance and I move into a house and I have more room for my things. These alpacasso though... I NEED THEM.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2014, 05:04:37 PM »
Can anyone tell me where this Alpacasso thing started?  Google pretty much turns up only online dealers in its results.  Was this just a plush that someone started making, and it blew up in popularity?  Or is it from an anime/manga?  Or something else entirely?  :P

I have seen these in random places online for like a year or two, but I didn't even know what they were called until I read this thread!  :P

kittyberry

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 09:09:11 PM »
i don't have a current picture of my collection since i'm at college and my pacas are currently being stored in a giant shopping bag, but i do have a picture with at least half of my collection:

a closeup kinda:

Your collection is... ugh, amazing!

OH YOU! I remember messaging you for a bit since you're also in PA, hi hi!  :lol:

I'm telling myself that I don't need to start a new collection, at least not until my fiance and I move into a house and I have more room for my things. These alpacasso though... I NEED THEM.

aw thanks and OH YOU TOO! yep yep i was really surprised to find someone in the exact same city as me! what are the chances!

seriously be careful with those crafty alpacas...they've been known to multiply in great numbers over short periods of time. its like an awful, really expensive, and really really cute disease. however, out of all the problems to have, a horde of adorable, fluffy alpacas taking over your home is a pretty good one, i'd say.

Can anyone tell me where this Alpacasso thing started?  Google pretty much turns up only online dealers in its results.  Was this just a plush that someone started making, and it blew up in popularity?  Or is it from an anime/manga?  Or something else entirely?  :P

I have seen these in random places online for like a year or two, but I didn't even know what they were called until I read this thread!  :P

i'm pretty sure alpacas became popular in asia from some sort of music video (i apologize as i'm not sure which one), which kinda started the alpaca craze for cuteness. i'm not entirely sure who was first to start making the plushies, but i know the brand amuse is regarded as the authentic producers of alpacasso plushies. they also make tons of other cute stuffies like woolly, flan, roppi the rabbit, tsuchineko kitty, etc...

littlecarousel

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2014, 07:54:28 AM »
Ah there are so many cute ones in this thread :)

I have a couple of different size pink ones but would like to get some more in different pastel colours!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2014, 11:08:50 AM »
I see Rosietail in those pictures!!!!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kittyberry

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
I see Rosietail in those pictures!!!!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

yup she is indeed! my furrever friend got mixed in with those darn alpacas hehe

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 12:36:46 PM »
OH NO THEYRE ADORABLE. The last thing I need is another pricey collection - I've already had to give up Calico Critters & Breyers due to the prices Dx

But these little babies are just calling out to me. The little pirates, oooooh noooooo they're precious.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2014, 02:54:16 PM »
My Alpaca from Cutie Pie Kawaii came in! Based on this transaction alone, I'd definitely recommend her.  (pardon the messy background... reorganizing!)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2014, 04:09:32 PM »
why? why are they sooo cute? :inlove:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »
I just have one small one. So far I haven't ordered any online and when I see them at conventions they're super expensive. I really want the pirate one, though. :)

kittyberry

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2014, 07:33:03 PM »
My Alpaca from Cutie Pie Kawaii came in! Based on this transaction alone, I'd definitely recommend her.  (pardon the messy background... reorganizing!)

ooh my god i think this is my new favorite series!! i initially intended to only get 16cms but now that i see this huge fluffball i totally want the 50cm ones. oh my poor wallet

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »
Depending on the price, i would love the plain white one in the group you just won! :3 ive got one that i got at an anime convention but i would like to give her a boyfriend <3
I just got her a boyfriend today!! :3 i bought a yellow 'prince' one <3 i dont have a name for him yet, but Angela sure seems to like him :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal