collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Displaying your Paradise Estate  (Read 1878 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: Displaying your Paradise Estate
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 10:38:25 PM »
I like the idea of displaying rooms separately! I also stumbled on this idea while assessing a new (and very much in need of restoration) pe: the Paradise Estate High Rise!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is too cool :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 06:38:14 PM »
That "high rise" idea is really cool haha! I've just won an auction on ebay so I'm just waiting for it to arrive  :lol: I'm currently facing this issue too. I was just going to put it on the ground as per normal but since I live away from home (college student with a host family), my room isn't that big. I was just going to put it next to the curtains so I could keep it away from the sun. Does anyone know how big it is exactly or the dimensions?

Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
I got PE unintentionally (I wanted a pony lot on kijiji, and the seller didn't want to separate it, even for the full price of the lot, so I had it all shipped in the biggest pony parcel ever).  I set it up once, and it's so amazing, but so big!  I even have a table, and room for it in my new house, but I also have an almost 3 year old, and daycare kids, so I'm afraid to put it out.  I think it would be too awesome for them to resist, and it would get broken pretty fast.  I love the idea of splitting it up though!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 08:01:54 PM »
great pictures. if I had the room in my room I'd love to trick out my ponies pads!  :hope:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »
Here's my idea (haven't tried it yet but hope to in the reasonably near future after I buy a house):

Put the PE on the floor of your pony room, a little in front of the main display shelves (so there's room to walk between the PE and the shelves).  Get a giant fish tank, plain and empty, maybe used if it's cheaper and you can clean it.  Turn it upside down and use it to cover your PE to keep out dust (and pets, kids, whatever).  Also serves as sort of a pony room coffee table/work table; you can sit in front of it and clean ponies, fix their hair, etc.  So this way it's not in the way so much, plus it's protected and serves a useful function.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »
I don't have a PE yet, but if I did I would probably try spreading it over a sheftop (I have a large shelf that's wider than your average book shelf, fits three rows of adult G1s with one row of babies in the front) and filling it with ponies. :)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal